10:00am - 6:00pm Mon-Fri Eastern
    248-926-5982
    help@crazypc.com
    248-926-5980

2010-08-11

"CrazyPC is a great low priced place to buy computer hardware, cases, cooling and modding supplies. I will always come back for my computer modding needs."

2010-08-02

"This was a good experience. At first, I was skeptical about CrazyPC's pricing on Panaflo FBA12G12M1BX 120x38mm case fans since they were the lowest-priced on the Internet, but I decided to give CrazyPC a try based on the positive reviews here on ResellerRatings. I received my order in two days and it was packaged nicely (the fans were packaged in bubble-wrap). This was a smooth transaction with no headaches and absolutely amazing prices. Will do business again."

2010-07-16

"I ordered two sets of fan clips for my cooler. They arrived in a timely fashion and packaged safely.

The status updates via email kept me up to date about my order which was great!

2010-06-16

"GREAT!! fast shipping, great packaging, everything as described, no problems, i would recommend to a friend. thanks !"

2010-06-10

"I have bought from this company online serveral times. They offer services not offered by any other companies like lapped CPU coolers. I recommend buying from this company especially CPU coolers lapped. I got the best temps I have ever had from my CPU with their lapped Thermalright Extreme 120."

2010-05-27

" I am 100% satisfied with my purchase from crazypc, the website was easy to navigate the items I needed were in stock and I received them the next day and the packaging was great. I look forward to ordering from you in the future. My son recommended you and I can see why. Thank You for the quick service."

2010-04-12

"Great service, fast shipping. Even called and left me a message making sure my address was 100 correct."

2010-04-08

"I ordered a Swiftech MCW-60R2 VGA block from crazy PC. It was out of stock everywhere - many online retailers claimed in stock but when I called in, they are all backordered until I reached crazy pc. The block was shipped the same day. The inner packaging of the waterblock received was slightly damaged. The inside stuff works well. They are decent people and are willing to resolve the issue - I did not hassle to RMA though."

2010-04-04

"This was the first time I had ever ordered from CrazyPC and it was definitely a good experience. I needed a water cooling system and CrazyPC was the only place I could find every thing I needed in stock. I ordered several items and crossed my fingers that it would all get here properly. CrazyPC delivered promptly and everything was perfect."

2010-03-22

"What great fast service crazypc has. Ordered some parts for my system late Thursday night, items were shipped and in my pc before 10am on Monday morning. AWSOME !!!!!!!!!"

2010-03-21

"Excellent selection, and cheap prices- Everything I look for in a pc hardware website. Will definitely do business with these guys again!"

2010-02-25

"i purchased a 80mm fan, a fan grill and some window casing! i ended up not using the fan, but the window casing made my window look GREAT, and the grill prevented me from chopping my finger off! and it looks great! and because they are in michigan, shipping is fast! so glad i found this site!"

2010-01-09

"I had ordered a Thermaltake Flow Tx Plus Flow meter from another web store. After being notified the item was not in stock, I canceled the order and started looking elsewhere online. I found CRAZYPC. They had the item, at a lower price, with lots of shipping options. I ordered without creating an account. I will though, They won my continued patronage.
UPDATE (1/19/2010) I Ordered the above item on a weekend. I received the item on the following Wednesday morning. 2 business days with very affordable shipping. I am so pleased with them that when I needed a fan monitor/control I ordered from them again. I received my second order today. I highly recommend them for computer parts ordering.

2009-12-29

"I use CrazyPC to purchase all my case lights. They have a good selection and are prompt in placing the orders. I would purchase from them again."

2009-12-27

"first time buying thing on crazypc but i have to say they have a lot of choice and some of their item are cheaper then the other stores"

Share CrazyPC's store rating