Stores > Craftsvilla.com
  • Craftsvilla.com

Voice your opinion! Review Craftsvilla.com by clicking a star below.
2018-01-13

Fraud

"This company is fake ,fraud.cheating people like fools.

Raised my issue and what I got in reply that too after 10 days is same their sick policy.they reply like a bot.
Never ever trust this company.few people are operating this business and making money by cheating.
I don't want any refund or my original order now .but will keep people posted for their scam .

Sharing my shopping experience with #craftsvilla#long post though,but worth reading it and hopefully ds may help many of you.

Kindly share this post for other awareness.

I'm an NRI living in (Parramatta) Sydney, Australia.

I ordered three garments worth Rs. 26343 from Craftsvilla (Order ID: 104696600) on 5th November 2017 to be delivered to my Aunt in Delhi. She received the orders by 13th November 2017 and confirmed receiving two sarees and a kurta. A friend of mine was coming to Sydney on 4th January 2018 and I asked her to bring these items of mine.

When I received these items on 5th January 2018, I saw two of those were not what I had orderd and the value of the goods seemed no where close to what I had paid for. I was very disappointed. I called up customer care (Vivek Arora) on 05/01/2018 06.51 PM IST but they gave me a flat reply that returns are accepted within 7 days only.
I replied on the incident mail and got an exact same response from Jaspreet Kaur.

We can't categorise every issue as a return. I paid about Rs. 26343, of which products of about Rs. 14493 were "not delivered to me". What was delivered instead, is firstly not what I ordered and secondly, not worth anywhere close to my order. I trusted and expected Craftsvilla to deliver "my order".

I feel duped and now mislead into believing that I was delivered what I ordered and there's nothing that can be done since the retrun period is long over. This is incorrect and a misrepresentation.

I think we should deal this issue for what it is and with a bit more attention and empathy. Rs. 14493 is not a small sum for any household and such followups make it physically and mentally tormenting. IMO, a business's primary objective should be to earn every customer's trust.

The third item in my order (Sutva Green and Pink Colour Crepe Silk Saree with Blouse) was what I had ordered and the quality of the product surpassed my expectations. This could have been such a wonderful shopping experience.

Moreover, this highlights a bigger issue in the supply chain. I hope not, but this might very well be happening regularly.

Expecting my order to have swapped by someone (intentionally or un-intentionally) is beyond my imagination. I never felt the need to ask my Aunt to validate if the contents were same as I had ordered. In fact, I order most of my stuff online and this is the first issue that I've faced.

Being an Indian, I trust Indian brands and believe we have the potential to compete with established Global players but such an instance affect the customer's confidence. I believe no matter how small or large the order, a good service and satisfied customer helps any brand gain momemtum in the community. That I think is the reason behind the long-term success and profitability of Big brands like Apple / Microsoft / Amazon, etc. If one goes to them with a valid concern they ensure that it's addressed to the customers satisfaction. The story then spreads and reach atleast a few more.

I still believe in Craftsvilla and hope my issue is resolved.

Un-delivered order details:
1. Shipment 1: 104099418 - Odhni Women's Indian Bollywood Designer Party wear Traditional cotton Silk Yellow Orange Saree - Rs. 9,494
2. Shipment 2: 104099420 - STRIPED BRIGHT YELLOW RAW SILK KURTA SET WITH EMBROIDERED WORK - Rs. 4,999

2017-02-13

Spammer of ecommerce website: craftsvilla

"Craftsvilla is a big time cheater i had buyed the product salwar for my daughter, the description which is given its not at all appropriate or they don't send appropriate products. They don't return and don't give money back. Policy is very poor. services f***k"

2015-03-17

"This site should not exist at all. Frauds.. they send links for payment failure and then charge twice. thankfully my mind worked and i did not pay the amount again.. after so many quieries and calls to the seller directly i was able to get my salwar suits which are of horrible cloth quality and one suit was not the 1 which i ordered. It was different. Please boycott this site forever... worst online shopping experience i had... return method is so long that you will end up with compromise."

2015-01-22

"I bought a salwar its not at all good..

it was torn apart and was not having any similarity to the one displayed in the website..

the service is too poor

2014-11-06

"I have bought a saree on craftswilla and its colour is so bright and low quality that i wish to return it.
but there is no way i have help from their team, repeated calls and emails have gone waste
pathetic website and service

Share Craftsvilla.com's store rating

Craftsvilla.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Craftsvilla.com is not a merchant member
Craftsvilla.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!