9am - 6pm

Customer service: 10.00/10
Return/Replacement policy: 10.00/10
2018-05-16

Customized Service

"I found the replacement printer I needed quickly and ordered it with Sy. He then called back and said he found another in the system that would arrived sooner! Incredible service and a great value. Thanks!"

2018-04-17

Pretty DogGone good!

"OK, so these guys KNOW customer service. Shipping was fast and they even took our old machine (with free shipping) so that we didn't have to wonder how to get rid of it. Thanks Ya'll!"

2018-03-08

I love this copy machine we bought and the people we bought it from so easy to work with

" I love this copy machine we’ve bought three over the last two years so we have one in each office they work wonderfully and never seem to break down I’m glad that we purchased them through this Company as they are very easy to work with and constantly available so nice that I have to sit on hold for a change "

2018-02-15

Perfect machine, perfect service

"Got a brand new hp 4250 workhorse, perfect condition, arrived very fast. Service was very good, as there was one setting that needed changing, but their service guy talked me thru it right away. I have bought 3 4250's from them and their stuff is good!"

2018-02-12

Excellent Printer!

"We purchased 2 HP CP2025DN Color LaserJet Printer RECONDITIONED. they arrived in excellent condition with plenty of packaging material to handle any freight company's rough handling. Upon power up, they worked flawlessly. I recommend CopyFax to anyone for their printer needs"

2018-02-05

Great Company

"All of my need were met
Great service

2018-01-08

Great customer service! Honest sellers

"These guys are very hands on when it comes to customer support. They had constant contact with me during the ordering process which also even enabled them to offer me a better deal than what I had bought online. Without them having been in phone contact with them about my online order I would have never known about other products which may have better suited my needs. Once the printer arrived I had questions about installing it and they helped me with that too. After printing a large number of pages I found that there may have been some problem with the ink cartridge they sold me and contacted them and they sent me a free replacement and asked that I returned the old one. These guys really know how to take care of their customers and they are in it to create long term relationships with their customers. They seem very much to be like the shop down the street and not a shop a 1000 miles away from me. These guys are great! I highly recommend them and I will go back to them for any future needs in office printing equipment."

2017-12-21

Over and above service!!!

"The team at CopyFaxes (which also do RefurbExperts for printers) just did me a solid when there was a glitch in shipping the wrong product. While this usually would be annoying, it turned into a boon for our little non-profit since they went ahead and letting us keep the first one, and are sending the one we ordered as well. We were seeking an inexpensive good work horse color laser printer, & now we're getting two! Happy Holidays & way to turn around the situation. Other retailers could learn from these folks. "

2017-10-04

Printer replaced at no cost to me

"I bought a reconditioned printer that arrived DOA. Gave seller a one-star rating - wish I could take it back. When their service people reviewed the problem, Keven at CopyFax decided to send me a replacement unit at no charge. Legally, they could have refused to look into it (5 day warranty, and I had not opened the box for three weeks), but they stood up and did the right thing for me. I could not be more impressed with CopyFax's DYNAMITE customer service. I will never buy a printer from any other company. Thank you, CopyFax."

2017-09-26

Corrected

"I had an issue with my order and was not happy, but Kevin with Copyfaxes called me right away and took care of the issue. Really good guy and I appreciate the way he handled this issue promptly and fairly. Looking forward to doing business with them in the future."

2017-09-13

printer

"I purchased a printer it was mailed and shipped on time and even was able to speak directly to a representative to help me set it up. Will shop with them from here on in. "

2017-07-27

Great Customer Service

"Great customer service, very helpful with purchase, quick delivery. I would buy from this company again. "

2017-07-25

Horrible expereince, Customer service is the worst

"Ordered a multifunction printer from this site and thought I was saving about $25 bucks over everyone else. After I placed the order and they had billed my credit card, I received an email requesting that I contact them about the order. Upon doing so I was informed that the Canon I had ordered was not in stock, in fact they stated that no one in North America had the printer in stock. I knew this was a lie, requested a refund and successfully placed an order within an hour with another vendor. Long story short, they tried to sell me another, more expensive printer than what was advertised by them, and lied about stocks for other merchants in an attempt to keep me on their site. Most dishonest group I've run across in a long time, and will not recommend or use them for anything in the future. Buyer Beware. "

2017-06-29

Great service!

"was looking for an HP LaserJet 1100 to replace the one I've had for over 20 years. the first one they sent had issues. they immediately sent another one and told me to keep the first one for parts. easy to talk with by phone or email, quick shipping, wonderful customer service!"

2017-06-22

Great experience

"Great experience and very professionals peoples managing system,"

Share Copyfaxes's store rating

Copyfaxes is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Copyfaxes is a merchant member
Copyfaxes participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,433 merchant members.