2013-08-16

"Awesome! Everything Kevin told me happened exactly the way he said it would. Kevin is one of the most honorable people I have ever dealt with and his word is as good as gold."

2013-07-22

"As a collector, I've known about Kevin's online collectibles store for quite some time, but only recently have I done business with him.
As a matter of course, I will routinely send a letter of introduction via e-mail before attempting any transactions with new (to me) dealers, in addition to gathering info from other collectors/dealers if possible. I did that with Kevin, he followed with a courteous response, and we followed that up with a phone call.
He was willing to work with me, including sending the item to a third party (a poster restoration company) for me. Our transaction went smoothly and without a hitch, and I will continue to do business with Kevin in the future.

Sincerely,

M. STONE
Portland, OR

2013-07-20

"Conway's Vintage Treasures offers quality merchandise and great customer service. I've purchased from Kevin a few times, most recently in 2012 when I picked up a "Wizard of Oz" poster from him. He is reputable businessman and a pleasure to work with."

2013-07-19

"To find such a wonderful source for very hard-to-find movie memorabilia is in itself a great joy. However, to find that coupled with superb service and a genuine desire to please is remarkable. I can, without any hesitation, say I look forward to my next purchase from Conways Vintage Treasures.
Richard J. Walton

2013-07-19

"I have been fortunate enough to purchase a couple of items from CVT. At all times the service has been first class - prompt, courteous and delivered in good order. I live in the UK, but this has not been an issue, and these chaps have never let me down. Highly recommended. "

2013-07-19

"Conway Treasures has been a favorite of mine since I began collecting memorabilia in 2008. They always respond quickly to any questions you may have and I feel completely confident of the authenticity of my purchases there!"

2013-07-19

"I have purchase several vintage disney half sheets (Lady and Tramp, SnowWhite) and rarest of rare star wars posters (Adv Mylar SW, Style C) for Conways Vintage Treasures. All items have been in described condition. A framed mylar advance star wars framed was shipped and arrived undamaged - difficult to do just transporting in car let alone USPS or UPS. The packing is what the difference."

2013-07-19

"Extremely knowledgeable about his offerings and very fair in his dealings. Great communication and very prompt service. Packaging for shipping was first class. "

2013-07-19

"Conway's is top-notch all the way. I was nervous about purchasing an autograph through an online gallery. They answered all of my questions promptly (I had many!), and put my mind at ease. There was never a doubt with regard to the authenticity of the autographed Wizard Of Oz piece I purchased. It is truly one of my prized posessions!"

2011-11-29

"Incredible selection of very rare original vintage pop culture memorabilia including rare autographs, original vintage movie posters, classic sports memorabilia and other historical artifacts. A must see site!

Bought a Harry Houdini autograph