2014-10-15

"This was my first experience ordering from Kevin, and the transaction was flawless. The item ordered is exactly as described with excellent authentication included, and I feel I paid a fair price based on similar items at other sources. Kevin's service was excellent in every respect, and he went out of his way to follow my shipping preferences. I will not hesitate doing business here again, and I indeed look forward to it."

2014-10-06

"Dealing with Kevin was a simple process. He afforded excellent communication and provided me with everything I needed to make the purchase I made. He is honest and an I satisfied that I purchased an item that was acurately represented by Kevin.

2014-09-30

"I had the pleasure of dealing with Conways Vintage Treasures for the first time. I found Kevin to be very professional and promptly answered all my emails regarding my item. My autograph was described as advertised. In today's age, customer service finally means something. You have a new and happy customer.
Best, Bob

2014-09-08

"Was a little concerned when I was asked to pay extra for postage to Europe, but having done so found that after a slight delay in dispatch, my item was sent over securely wrapped and safely. Concerns over its lack of appearance here were answered immediately and were to do with the courier company, rather than Conways. It arrived eventually and was exactly as described."

2014-08-21

"Such a trustworthy honest business; I would never shop for historical memorabilia anywhere else!! No matter what you're looking for, they have it. And best of all, you can rest assured that their memorabilia is authentic.
James Gurski

2014-08-19

"Kevin Conway is a delight to work with. My Elvis signed photo receives rave reviews. Service is tops and Conway vintage stands behind everything they sell unlike other companies out there. As someone with a large collection, I highly recommend!

Dick B
Weston, Fl

2014-08-12

"Conway's Vintage Treasures was a great find for me! The items are so cool and so rare & great for that "person who has everything" like my parents.
Owner Kevin Conway was a pleasure to work with--honest and forthright with great communication providing accurate depictions and descriptions of the items (the items were exactly as described: the imperfections and effects of aging weren't omitted). Outstanding service and customer care, and the product arrived promptly. Adding to the joy is the fact that the website is very easy to navigate and extremely user-friendly. My parents love classic TV (especially The Munsters and the Addams Family) and I can't wait for the next addition to their collection (*saving for the autographed Fred Gwynne photo...)

2014-06-26

"Fantastic Service.
Excellent Company to do business with.
Very helpful.

2014-06-26

"Quick reliable authentic service with a decided advantage: The history of how the autograph was obtained. In my case; I purchased a Frank Sinatra autograph and enjoyed most how the purchaser met Sinatra, where and when and what conversations were held encouraging him to sign. "

2014-03-19

"Very nice to deal with! Great lobby card!"

2014-03-18

"great buying experience. very prompt "

2014-03-18

"yes I am very happy with my Jaws Lobby Card......item arrived in a more than reasonable time and in excellent condition......and packed professionally! Thank You Much!! John Roberts"

2013-11-13

"Absolutely the best place for QUALITY memorabilia, great service and quality merchandise. Kevin is very helpful and knowledgeable and fast shipping also !!I HAVE BEEN PURCHASING ITEMS FROM Conways for several years now .. I will continue !!
Thank you Kevin and staff...

Vic Pgh PA

2013-10-16

"I have nothing but very positive and professional experience in dealing with Conways Vintage Treasures. I bought an initial piece from Kevin and very soon because of him I became a collector of many pieces purchased from him. You can buy with confidence from Kevin and know that you are not dealing with an unknown source on Ebay. Dealing with someone you trust and know gives me the confidence to be a repeat customer when I see something I like or value. I have been 100% satisfied."

2013-09-04

"My museum volunteers, students and staff were all extremely pleased with the personal attention and care we received from Kevin during our most recent purchase. He offered a very fair
price on a very important portrait painting and went the extra miles in working with our committee so that we could display the portrait to the public. His attention to details, packing and shipping was the best we have ever seen in 40 years of buying for the museum. You are certainly more than just an anonymous customer when you join Kevin to buy one of his very select treasures. His patience, goodwill and flexibility make him not only a highly professional dealer, but friend as well. The packing was museum-quality with very prompt delivery-by the way, Kevin tracks his shipping as well and called to make sure everything was up to his hihg standards. My entire organization unamimously agreed that we could certainly buy again from Kevin without hesitation. It was a very pleasureable and fun experience. I am happy to join Kevin's legion of many satisfied customers. All the best, Alan Flanders, Ph.D., U.S. history.

Share Conways Vintage Treasures's store rating