2015-06-01

"First-time buyer with Conways! You never know how the transaction will go via internet - but CVT blew the top off the expectation chart! Communication was top drawer all the way. Immediate notification of the order, and shipping time was minimal. Only thing better would have been to buy it in the store. I will buy here again. I recommend Conways without hesitation. Thanks again, Kevin! Continued success."

2015-05-16

"A great transaction. Kevin is a very knowledgeable person who knows his collectables."

2015-04-22

"Purchased three authentic autographs from Conways. Short response times and fair negotiations. Overseas shipping was fairly quick. Items were packed securely. Would buy from Kevin again any time. Highly recommended for any collector of rare (and authentic!) memorabilia."

2015-04-13

"Conway Vintage treasures owner was great to work with. He responded to my inquiry quickly, was knowledgeable and made suggestions on other items that I was thinking about. He shipped quickly, and all materials were well protected--key for vintage memorabilia. I highly recommend this business and actively watch his site for other items. "

2015-04-13

"Great condition poster. It arrived on time and now it is framed and looks amazing on my wall. I will do business with them again!"

2015-02-08

"Excellent communication with Kevin. Item purchased exceeded expectations."

2015-02-05

"1. I greatly appreciate the quick response times and friendly communications. 2. The visible participation and good reputation in autograph forums was crucial to my decision to purchase. 3. Also, the PSA passage guarantee was crucial to my decision to purchase. I appreciate all of Kevin's hard work."

2015-02-04

"Great communication, product, and delivery! Thanks!"

2014-11-21

"Delivered as promised! The purchase was as shown online. It was bought as a gift and recipient was delighted."

2014-11-18

"I purchased a Casablanca lobby card. Kevin negotiated the price with me and I was pleased the process was easy. It arrived within a couple days and looks great! I definitely recommend Conway's Vintage Treasure."

2014-11-18

"I purchased a 1933 western poster from Conways Vintage Treasures. The communication was excellent , the poster was packed well, shipped quickly, and I am very pleased with the condition of the poster, as well as the exceptional graphics. I would not hesitate to buy from Conways in the future."

2014-11-18

"Beautiful antique playbill. Delivered quickly. ."

2014-11-18

"Great value and fast service"

2014-11-18

"Very happy with my purchase , it was as described and packaged well. I would buy from him again."

2014-11-18

"Great communication (on the weekend, no less). Love the item. Shipped fast and exactly as described and pictured on the site. A++++"

Share Conways Vintage Treasures's store rating