9-5 PM (PST)
    cs@contemporaryfurniturewarehouse.com

2013-08-26

"THANK YOU! Great delivery service."

Helpful Cool (1)

2013-08-26

"The customer service was awesome. I ordered beautiful chairs that were easy to put together and were delivered at the time they said they would be. I'll definitely be ordering from here again."

2013-08-26

"One of the tables had a flaw on the front of it. The other 2 were great."

2013-08-26

"The product was delivered on time and as promised, however it was damaged in shipping. One call to CFW and the issue was resolved without any headache. I highly recommend buying from them - they have a professional operation!"

2013-08-26

"I returned the chair but never received credit because I didn't keep the tracking number. Forgive me for having a baby in January and more important things to keep track of. "

2013-08-26

"We bought 4 lounge chairs for our pool. Delivery was quick but we had a part missing!!! I emailed Contemporary Furniture Warehouse with the problem and in DAYS we had the part. We could not be happier with our purchase. :) When we need something, I'll go to this website first."

2013-08-26

"Good quality! Awesome customer service! I wish every company were doing business like that! Way to go! "

2013-08-26

"Chairs delivered in wrong color. Long wait for correct color chairs, one of which was damaged. Long wait for replacement.
The worst: poor communication . I would never buy from them again ,and will make sure my friends know of bad experience I had. Glad you asked for this survey!!!!!

2013-08-26

"Good product, delivered when expected. Had two stool cushions that were damaged with cuts/holes but CFW took care of it and sent us two replacement cushions."

2013-08-26

"I would never order from this company again. If you have a problem with you're order you can not speak to a person. The responses you get are via email. I would not recommend then to anyone."

2013-08-26

"delivered fast and in good condition"

2013-08-26

"We have had our sofa for a year now and loved every minute. It has held up well with three young kids and expect it to last for a while!"

2013-08-26

"The chair I ordered was really nice but was missng some of the hardware. A quick trip to Lowes fix that but you shouldn't have to do that for a new item. Probably an oversight from the manufacturer. "

2013-08-26

"The web site specified the items I ordered were "in Stock". My credit card was charged the same day but after two month - I still did not receive my order. My calls and emails were not returned. Eventually, after 3 months my order arrived. By that time I had "written it off" and purchased another rug. I was charged shipping plus a restocking charge of 15% for the "return". HORRIBLE - DO NOT SHOPE HERE "

2013-08-26

"CFW has been amazing. They processed my large order quickly so the items will meet our super short crazy deadline. Definitely a vendor I will use again."

Share Contemporary Furniture Warehouse's store rating