Stores > Consumer Priority Service

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.94/10 8.94/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.09/10 9.09/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.85/10 8.85/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.63/10 8.63/10
Voice your opinion! Review Consumer Priority Service by clicking a star below.
2017-11-22

So far so good!

"Easy registration, great product, and ease of mind knowing that my first full 12 months are taken care of with my new MacBook! Highly recommend the extended warranty program. "

2017-11-22

REGISTERING WAS EASY AND FAST

"VERY EASY TO REGISTER ON-LINE"

2017-11-21

JBL S400BT+ Warranty

"Site was easy to use and everything was clear. The way the have you post a review though is a little stupid

2017-11-20

Easy Warranty Purchasing

"So far so good. easy to set up new warranty on TV."

2017-11-19

Good

"Easy to use and register, good experience."

2017-11-18

Easy to set up the warranty and trustworthy service.

"This is my second time registering a product with this company and so far have heard everything positive about them. Looking forward for a pleasant experience in an event of any unexpected incidents with the product."

2017-11-17

The worst customer service and communication department I have ever dealt with

"I bought their service and had payments taken directly out with my phone plan. After I had issues with my phone I contacted them. They promised to return my inquiries and never followed through on contacting me. I wrote a bad review, my first time ever, and all of a sudden they contacted me. Made promises and again never followed through with what they promised. Never again will I use this service and I warn everyone to stay away. They are dishonest and very unreliable

2017-11-16

New Warranty

"Have not had to use this particular warranty yet, but others from this company have been great. Hopefully we don't have to use the warranty, but it is nice to have. Their customer service was great and my online registration was easy. "

2017-11-16

Easy set up!

"Easy set up from the beginning. Should anything happen to my new headphones I'm all set!"

2017-11-14

awesome

"good website with easy navigation"

2017-11-14

AFTER MARKET WARRANTY

"Easy to set up, and coverage seems great."

First time

"Fine, some problems on my end"

Easy And Fast

"The steps are easy and fast, easy to navigate and find your warranties as well."

easy to use

"easy to use warranty service"

BigCin805's Avatar

Oxnard
2017-11-08

Easy to purchase and just as easy to register!

"Just bought a used "Like New" LG V20 smart phone on eBay for $189.00, when it arrived I expected to find the usual scuffs or scratches that denote a used product. But to my elated surprise, this phone really is in "Like New" condition, it is very clean, no marks or even light scratches that I could see. The guy at Sprint couldn't believe it was a used phone, much less that it was only $189.00. It didn't come with any of the original packaging or literature but it came with a brand new battery, charger and charging cable (USB 3, C-type). Very nice looking phone running Android Nougat 7.0 with both sim and sd card adapter, removable back cover, 64GB internal storage and 4GB of RAM. This is a well made phone with 2 cameras on the back for panoramic images and video recording, as well as a front facing for video calls or selfies. Gotta say, right now I am jazzed, just hope this phone lasts and doesn't develop any issues, if it does I am hopeful my new 2 year warranty for only $39.99 will take care of getting it repaired or replaced. Happy so far!"

Share Consumer Priority Service's store rating

Consumer Priority Service is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Consumer Priority Service is a merchant member
Consumer Priority Service participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,466 merchant members.