Product & services pricing 7.50/10
Shipping & packaging: 7.50/10
Customer service: 7.50/10
Return/Replacement policy: 5.00/10
2007-05-12

"I purchased memory to make windows vista a little less sluggish. I goofed on the order & didn't order a laptop friendly memory, and they caught my error, calling my cell same day as order (Saturday) & suggested the proper product. I gave them a chance to upsell me a more expensive product w\ more memory & they declined, saying that I didn't need any more RAM than I initially requested, considering my computer needs. The product came in the mail (free shipping) ONLY 2 OR 3 DAYS LATER!!
GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE INSTANT SHIPPING & TREMENDOUS PRICING.....HOW CAN YOU LOSE?

Helpful (1) Cool

2005-11-24

"Ordered 2 PC100, 256 MB SDRAM modules on Saturday (11/19)morining and they shipped Saturday evening by first class postal service (this was the free shipping - several other options were available). I was suprized at the quickness of filling the order and shipping! I got 3 emails, one confirming the online order, one containing my invoice, and one when the items shipped.
Pricing was good compared to other sites I usually order from.
I received my order on the next Wednesday (11/23), despite the fact they had said to allow 10 days.
I would order from these guys again!

Helpful (1) Cool

2005-10-08

"Ordered two Kingston 1gb SODIMMs for my new HP laptop. Memorystock had the items in stock (as listed on their site) and shipped the next day.

I saved $120 by ordering from them instead of HP. Got order confirmation, FedEx tracking # etc promptly. Would definitely order from Memorystock again.

2005-10-07

"Read about the positive ratings of MemoryStock.com on this site, gave it a try...wonderful! Clear ordering process, immediate email confirmation, and the icing: the "10-day free delivery" took only three days. Installed and everything works...will definitely use this site again as well as recommend to others."

2005-01-14

"This store is wonderful to order from! Fast, Fair and accurate!
I placed an order with memorystock after a bungled order with a competitor online store.
Memorystock was responsive, fast and had the
proper part in stock!

2004-12-22

"Memory Stock has the best configurator for choosing memory. My question to sales was answered within 10 minutes via email. I have used Memory Stock twice now, and will be back for sure because of the great email notification and quick shipping. Also if you choose US Mail the shipping is free. Highly Recommended."

2004-08-12

"Highly recommended. Was able to find my memory easily on their web site. Shipping was fast with eMail notification. Would do business again."

Share MemoryStock's store rating

Own this store? Claim your page for free!