Product & services pricing 6.67/10
Shipping & packaging: 6.67/10
Customer service: 6.67/10
Return/Replacement policy: 5.00/10
2012-05-08

"I ordered 2 sticks of ram from this company. I already knew what I needed and they had it. After placing my order I got a phone call asking me about my order and questioning the ram. This was fine by me as I can see how this might help someone who doesn't know what they are looking for. I explained to them that this is a custom built computer and the ram I wanted for it. They still suggested something different. I replied with a thank you but I'd rather have what I ordered. I amount of time for the delivery was great. Very quick service when it came to the delivery. BUT...after opening the package I noticed I only had one stick of ram and not two. I looked up my order again to make sure I didn't make a mistake and make sure I paid for the two. After seeing the order I placed was correct I tried calling the company with no answer and left a message. I waited 2 days and called again. A week later tried calling again with still no answer. I finally just did the live chat and was told I would need to contact the shipping department. I have called many times and left messages with still no response. I paid for the two sticks of RAM and still do not have the order. "

2011-12-11

"I ordered two 2GB 1600 Mhz DIMM's from this company. They sent me two 2GB 1333 Mhz DIMM's. When I contacted customer support they actually told me that the memory they'd sent me was compatible with my computer and that I should install it. I paid a premium price for high speed memory, and received crap memory, and the company rep actually tried to get away with it. I sent the memory back, but have yet to be refunded the purchase and shipping costs I incurred due to their error. Do not deal with this company, they are dishonest and disingenuous, you will likely regret doing so. They are counting on your ignorance, and taking advantage of people! "

2011-12-07

"I ordered from memorystock.com after doing a google search on the memory for my laptop model. After completing the order, I received the package very quickly. However I discovered that the memory didn't work because multiple laptops have the same model numbers that need different type of memory. I then found out that memorystock.com has a memory type selection process that asks the right questions, which helped me identify the right kind of memory. They agreed to do an exchange and I received the functional memory.

conclusion :
- learn from my fail : use the memorystock.com UI to select the memory you need.
- memorystock.com was reliable for me.

2011-10-19

"I ordered 2 cards = 1G of memory for my Pavilion a200n HP desktop. I used Memorystock not because it was the cheapest but because their website seemed well organized etc. I used their configurator to choose the memory and chose the next to cheapest name brand memory. The memory did not work. The help was not very helpful. I sent the memory back with the reason that it was not compatible. Without any communication they resent the exact same memory back to me. You see, If you use their configurator, which is PERFECT you can't send it back for being incompatible. But if you don't use their configurator you can't return for a refund. I sent memory back and am waiting for a refund for defective memory. They will not refund if you buy the cheapest memory. FYI I bought memory from Kahlon and it works fine."

2011-06-18

"Purchased some memory from them this year for an aging computer. The memory I needed was a bit dated which was making it hard to find. Surprisingly this store had it.

Placed my order, received email confirmation and almost two weeks later I received my order (thought that was just a bit slow compared to other online purchases I've made for electronics.) Everything was as ordered. The memory works great. Good experience. Would recommend.

2010-12-03

"Don't know much about upgrading computers, so it was great working with this company which made it so easy to transform my excruciatingly slow box into a very quick machine again. Purchased 2 - 1GB memory sticks to place into my 7 year old dell. Runs like a champ! This site made it easy to find compatible memory, the prices were as good or better than other sites I visited, and I chose free shipping (7 - 10 business days) and received product in 2 days! Talk about exceeding expectations. Highly recommend"

2010-08-06

"I was very impressed with the service I received from this company. They had the memory I needed and at a very good price. I used the free USPS shipping . The item arrived in two days. I received emails when the item shipped. Memory is working great on my laptop. I rate this as a positive shopping experience. The only down side was using their help chat feature. The person on the other end was not very helpful. I had to do my own research to find the type of ram I needed."

2010-02-26

"After looking for an upgrade of my RAM memory online, I found MemoryStock to have the lowest price. I used their online guide to find the right one. This turned out to be OK. I also consulted the live chat they have, and was told to order another product, but that turned out to be the wrong one. The confusion was in my serial # of my computer, and we got that straightened out before I ordered it.
I placed the order on Feb 24, and used the free shipping option, with a 7-10 day delivery time, as I write this (with my new memory installed and working very well)on Feb 26.
I was amazed to find the order delivered across country in 2 days. Good Job. I am very satisfied.

2009-07-25

"Do not order from this place, they promise that you can return items and get a full refund but then after I followed their instructions for return, (it turned out I was not going to need the memory I ordered since the computer was being replaced with a new one). They received the memory, since I used tracking I know they did... But they never refunded me the money.... I had to wait 30 days and dispute the charge with my bank. Very poor customer support and follow up as well. AVOID!!

2008-08-09

"Absolutely P-E-R-F-E-C-T! I ordered On Friday.Monday morning got e-mail with link of product tracking.On Wednesday morning the memory arrived,perfectly packed.And it's a huge distance-CA to Greece."

2008-07-02

"memorystock.com was a complete pleasure to buy from. I found them on a web search. I hesitated to order at first because I didn't see a phone number handy. However, a brief chat with their live support helped me find the phone number and get in touch with the company. I may be a little weird on this point, but I won't order online the first time unless I can talk to someone at the company (gives me warm fuzzies). A good experience the first time and I am comfortable ordering without a call. memorystock.com gave me that feeling that I could trust them.

Once I placed my order, I thought I had mistakenly ordered the wrong RAM. I called the company back and through the sales and tech support quickly confirmed that their Automated Configurator worked like a charm. They shipped my order overnight and I installed it the next day. Now my PC is really cruisin’!

Thanks memorystock.com for making it so easy!

Scott, Mount Juliet, TN

2008-06-26

"I ordered a RAMBUS memory kit for my Dell Computer last Friday, I did try few other online stores and none seem to have the matching compatible memory that I wanted, all seem to have a compatibility issue. After placing my order with Memorystock, the customer support guys even called me to confirm my systems processor speed and also another team emailed me to confirm the same. They wanted to make sure the memory speed was matching my system processor, none of the other stores had done this, finally I got my order on Monday, installed it and all I can say is I am satisfied with my order, and my computer is now much faster."

2008-01-28

"Very impressive. I ordered memory for an old Compaq tablet on a Saturday afternoon. One of their reps responded via text, found the right memory in a few minutes. I ordered it with regular shipping. I got a follow up call by another rep to make sure the order was correct and received the memory on Monday afternoon. Would definitely use them again."

2007-07-09

"In a word: Amazing. I placed an order at 3pm on a Saturday and received it on the following Monday."

2007-05-12

"I purchased memory to make windows vista a little less sluggish. I goofed on the order & didn't order a laptop friendly memory, and they caught my error, calling my cell same day as order (Saturday) & suggested the proper product. I gave them a chance to upsell me a more expensive product w\ more memory & they declined, saying that I didn't need any more RAM than I initially requested, considering my computer needs. The product came in the mail (free shipping) ONLY 2 OR 3 DAYS LATER!!
GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE INSTANT SHIPPING & TREMENDOUS PRICING.....HOW CAN YOU LOSE?

Helpful (1) Cool