Product & services pricing 7.50/10
Customer service: 7.50/10
Return/Replacement policy: 5.00/10
2016-03-22

Phantomz_mech

"Super quick shipping. Great product. Excellent Company."

2016-03-08

Perfect place to buy memory

"This was not the first time I bought memory from MemoryStock.

The website has a comprehensive and easy to use Memory Configurator, wire range of supported server and workstation vendors (never had a problem to find my specific server or simply server motherboard on the list). Knowledgeable staff stands by to answer any questions you may have.

Prices couldn't be any better too (we are a DELL shop, but buy memory mostly from MemoryStick since you can't DELL's prices with theirs). Overall any purchase is an easy, reliable and pleasurable exercise.

Bought from them before, buying it now, and will buy in the future.

2015-10-19

"Ordered 16GB . One module worked. Asked for an RMA, had to pay shipping back to memorystock.com. The RMA replacement came in a week later. It also did not work. I would never do business with this company again. Junk"

2015-03-23

"We were having difficulty locating some server RAM and MemoryStock came through for us. Excellent job!"

2014-08-07

"Like all the other very dissatisfied (1 star) ratings I agree 100%. Memory stock BBB rating is an "F", if I wouldve seen that prior to ordering they would have never earned my business. Everything about there return policy is shady, sloppy, and disreputable. Per there policy I ordered a 2gb RAM for my netbook using there nifty locator to insure full refund (on Wednesday). Of course it was shipped same day and arrive in record time (on Friday). Which did not impress me at all due to the fact that the return policy was shady. I waited until the weekend to open the package and quickly noticed that they sent the wrong RAM. Conveniently they are closed on the weekends so I contacted customer service via online chat on Monday. I was told in order for the RAM to work I had to update my BIOS. Totally incorrect. I argued but took his unprofessional word and installed it. Of course it did not work. My next step... return it for my refund. The crap part about this ordeal is I payed for shipping twice and insurance. I payed more than half the price of the RAM stick to accomplish nothing. Steer far, far away from this horrible company. Memorystock sucks!"

2014-04-18

"received the memory and it was defective, notified them within 1hr of receiving it and shipped it back. seemingly ,their policy is not to refund your shipping costs (both ways), they only refund the memory cost even for DOA. There is no phone number to call (not after looking for 5 mnts on their web site at least), it is all online. have a look at their return policy, there are some weird rules, like orders of $300+ are not refundable, only store credit.... no way Ill deal with them again, maybe they were counting on me keeping the defective memory and not bother returning it, also this wouldnt happen if they tested it before sending it. If you accept your item was defective you have to cover all costs, having me pay for shipping makes me think that they expect some percentage of people to keep the defective items and thats how they make a good profit, they could be sending my defective item to another buyer right now who will just keep it to avoid paying to ship it back."

2013-10-16

"So far,

Excellent, though I have not installed the thing

2013-07-23

"Great seller of PC memory, would buy again since it let's you navigate and find exact memory type you need for your desktop. Price is the best."

2013-05-23

"The word is blink.You guys Rock. best price best shipping and works Great.My server is again young like me.:)"

2013-03-11

"Their chat person helped me select the right memory and their shipping department asked for my computer model so they could double-check my order and make sure I got the right chips. Great service. Great prices. Fast shipping."

2012-10-01

"Good service, good communication, very knowledgeable and helpful staff."

2012-08-22

"Excellent Service--received product within a few days of ordering. Highly efficient and the memory was correct for the laptop. "

2012-07-26

"I would like to say a single word, Excellent.
you guys have all kind of memory and delivery the product is also so fast (next day I got RAM after the order)

2012-06-29

"I have to say i'm very satisfied with the product and service."

2012-06-13

"Fantastic service. Great price, product and shipping."

Share MemoryStock's store rating

Own this store? Claim your page for free!