Product & services pricing 6.67/10
Customer service: 6.67/10
Return/Replacement policy: 5.00/10
2018-05-24

Worst experience ever

"Ordered 2 x 8 GB Ram in MARCH, after several mails back and forth it arrived in MAY.
Installed it, the PC didn't boot at all.
Since it took forever to receive the modules and their support was "unfriendly" I just gave up on this topic.
I don't bother to ask them to refund my 180 USD which where wasted for nothing.
I just don't want to deal with them at all anymore.
Instead i will share my story on all available platforms to help others not to waste their money with this company.

BTW, the memory I have ordered was selected via their HP, and the PC model they refer to on their delivery note is exactly the one I have, its just that it doesn't work.

2018-03-19

A Easy install of Apple Ram thanks to memory stock

"Hello as a mom of two College kids - I come last with my technology.
I have been using one of my boys hand me down 2011 Apple computers, but I could not use effectively
because it was way to slow. I purchase 8 GB of Ram from Memory Stock
and bam I installed myself and without hesitation I say I am so thrilled.
Thank you Memory Stock and Sam G for all your help.
Delivery A+
Sales info help A+
Help with reboot A+
Cost of supply A+

2018-02-26

ML-1450 64 mb RAM

"The initial shipment was lost but once I contacted the seller they replaced it with no hassle wicked fast. Will do business with them again."

2018-02-24

Outstanding Customer Service

"I was searching for a memory upgrade for my new PC & everywhere I looked, the product was very expensive until I found MemoryStock. They didn't have the ones I needed in stock when I first inquired but within a day, I got an e-mail saying they now had my memory in stock and at a great price. My order was delivered sooner than expected. I ordered 4 memory modules and 3 of 4 worked perfectly. When I spoke with their tech support, they walked me through the testing procedure and made arrangements to replace the module, no questions asked. What was even more impressive was the follow-up e-mails from Sam G I in sales & support. I highly recommend this company to anyone who is looking for memory upgrades to their computer. Their sales and tech support staff are among the best I have ever encountered. "

2018-01-17

Impressed

"This what I sent Memory Stock: "Man... your shipping was so quick, I thought I wouldn't see delivery till
Friday, and here we are just Tuesday (arrived in the morning - Pompano
Beach FL). Installed the ram I purchased from you. Just want to say thanks,
I'm impressed."

Thanks,
Alex
Note: I will buy all my future Ram from this company, totally awesome!

2017-11-20

memory upgrade

"the shipping was much quicker than I thought it would be and it was super easy to install. "

2017-11-20

Great online experience.

"I easily found the memory I needed on their website. It was delivered quickly and worked in my system as advertised. There was a question on their end regarding my model of laptop and the technician called me the same day to confirm that they were sending the proper memory before it shipped. Great customer service!"

2017-07-07

Easy to get the right part

"I had previously ordered a memory SIMM for my grandson's HP Omen laptop but didn't realize there were two models, so of course I ordered a SIMM that didn't fit. MemoryStock had a clear listing of which SIMM fit which model, so ordering was pretty much a snap. The item shipped quickly and is now installed and in service. "

2017-07-07

No problems.

"Finding and choosing the exact memory I needed was a breeze. The price was good and delivery was much faster than expected."

2017-06-26

Customer service you can count on

"I purchase for work and personal. When CDW screw my order and don't issue RMA, I had to return RAM that didn't work for the PC I received. When they needed additional information, received call immediately and they are on it to process return. Truly courteous and service is fast. Highly recommended."

2017-02-02

Easy and it works

"It was easy to find the right memory for my old ML160 G5 server"

2016-08-29

old laptop memory

"needed some new memory for a laptop well over 10 years old. I feel lucky to have found this site as I did not think anyone would have this memory and not sure what I would get being my first time using this site, well I am very happy with the fast delivery and the correct memory I got . I will order from them again !"

2016-08-07

Memory Worked Perfectly!

"I initially ordered some new memory for my HP laptop, based on the recommendation of Crucial's website & downloaded app, from Newegg. Well, the memory didn't work, laptop wouldn't boot up, so back it went. I then tried Memory Stock, and their recommendation differed slightly (different mfg.), but it worked! My laptop is noticeably faster, and I'm a happy guy! These guys definitely know their stuff."

2016-07-06

Awesome!

"Great product, very good prices, free shipping.... I tried their memory several times and always work perfectly! I will recommend"

2016-03-22

Phantomz_mech

"Super quick shipping. Great product. Excellent Company."

Share MemoryStock's store rating