8:30am-5:00pm Mon-Fri Closed Sat Closed Sun

Shipping & packaging: 10.00/10
Customer service: 10.00/10
Return/Replacement policy: 10.00/10
2018-08-23

Customer service was completely on the ball

"Amazing, did not expect such good customer service from such a "bland" looking website, but wow, even called me before I was going to call them myself. Very nice on the phone too, straight forward and intuitive service."

2018-06-22

Don't like it we can cancel your order

"I am a consultant that purchased a supposedly in stock item for a job that I needed equipment for. Their website said it was in stock and I paid another $48.00 to have it shipped one day to Delaware. The following day I had not received shipping info so I called the company. I was informed that that they did not have the item in stock and it was being dropped shipped from Florida UPS ground. I told them I already paid for one day shipping. In order for me to get two day shipping I had to pay an additional $30 to get it here for my job. They said I could cancel the order. What a way to do business. They said their item was in stock and would be shipped one day. All lies then having to deal with them was unbelievable. I will NEVER do business with them again and spread the word to my colleagues. This was a $300.00 order."

2018-04-05

Give your review a title (come on, this is a review of an online purchase, not a book report...)

"Bought a pack of 3-ft and 14-ft paired color-matched cables to make it easy to tell which port in another room is plugged into which port near the router. Expected plain unbooted cables at the price. Got color-matching boots, and for a nice bonus, the pair of twist ties on each cable were also color matched :)"

2015-03-18

"I think this is one of the easiest companies to do business with. I can place my order and get personal one on one service. Within a few days my order arrives. For any size company, the ease of doing GOOD business is important so kuddos to Computer Cable Store for your exceptional service. ~ATS~"

2013-02-05

"quick and reliable, second time, not my last!"

2013-02-02

"Everything came on time and was exactly what I ordered. With the great prices nothing less than 5 stars here."

2013-02-02

"I am dissatisfied with the amount of time it has taken to ship my order out despite the fact that I paid an additional fees for expedited shipping. "

Helpful (1) Cool

2013-01-31

"I think I spent more time on this survey than I did placing the order. Product arrived quickly and accurately. I'll be back for future business."

2013-01-30

"the delivery was very fast .i'am happy with what i ordered .very low prices .shop here for the best deals.."

2013-01-29

"Well packaged and fast shipping"

2013-01-28

"I purchased this product because the HDMI output on my computer stopped working. I use this to view streaming video from the computer on my large TV. The VIVID USB to HDMI adaptor works well once you figure out how to get it going. The instructions are very incomplete. I find that I have to keep adjusting the video quality on my computer monitor because it keeps changing when I reboot the computer. I will have to do more research to figure out how get it working in the best way, but at least it does the job that it was supposed to do. I use the Mirror function to get it to display on the TV, and then I turn the mirroring off when finished. Each time I do this the screen goes black and it takes about 20 seconds until the screen comes on again. I tried the "extend" function, but couldn't figure out how to use it properly. My computer runs Vista Home Premium and have a NVIDIA chip."

2013-01-24

"Received exactly what i ordered in a very timely manner. i'll definitely order from you again.
thanks.

2013-01-21

"Why would I continue to do business with them if I wasn't highly satisfied with their results?"

2013-01-20

"delivered perfectly and on time. Thanks"

2013-01-17

"Great cables and delivered promptly."

Share Computer Cable Store's store rating