Stores > ComputerLX.com

440-683-4507
      CS@COMPUTERLX.COM
      866-810-3808

• checkmark icon COD

Voice your opinion! Review ComputerLX.com by clicking a star below.
2015-06-05

"Pretty simple. Created a general configuration and was then consulted on what I needed/didn't need. Original dollar amount didn't change. Quick build, shipping and up and running in about 10 days including the weekend."

2015-06-04

"great costumer service! very fast shipping couldn't be happier with my pc!"

2015-06-03

"I'm happy with my purchase, the computer have been running as expected, I got everything I payed for, good shipping. Good place to get your new computer."

2015-06-02

"I ordered this system to replace my current AMD based ComputerLX system bought in 2008. At the time their Katie made some valuable suggestions and they must have been right because the system has been trouble-free. This time I sent a selection in my wish-list to ComputerLX for scrutiny, and this time Elena caught an error in the selection of the case and suggested the correct replacement. The system was delivered 5/29/2015 and was up and running in about an hour; exactly as ordered and configured with the OS and no blaotware of any kind. Great going!!"

2015-06-01

"I am very happy with my purchase. The internals were very well priced. Most other stores have overpriced parts but at AllPCZone/ComputerLX.com they are at a great value. I love the fact that they build the system for you. I picked the parts and they built it for me. How simple is that. I am very pleased with my product and will most likely shop here again."

2015-05-29

"The Shopping was amazing, communication was great!, and very fast shipping! Also, got what I asked for a great price. The computer I asked for is amazing, and the 3 year warranty is plenty! I strongly recommend ComputerLX for anyone who wants to buy an amazing and outstanding computer."

2015-05-26

"Awesome online parts picker, associate called me to review system and recommend upgrades, shipped quiclkly"

2015-05-25

"Amazing Pc love it, great customer service"

2015-05-24

"Website makes it easy to shop. Could upgrade/downgrade parts easily and they also provide good info with the parts.
PC works pretty well and meets the need I bought it for!
Delivered 1 week from order date!
Definitely recommend!

2015-05-21

"The computer arrived promptly and in good working order. It was reasonably priced and appears to be exactly what I ordered. "

2015-05-19

"This was a great value. Customer Service was a pleasurable experience. A+++"

2015-05-19

"Easy to order. Everything works as ordered. Good experience. Great help during the configuration process. "

2015-05-19

"Elena was very prompt in ordering. I have ordered 3 computers so far. Pleased with everything! They can fit any budget."

2015-05-18

"Everything works great and received the machine quickly!

I didnt receive the correct color case, dont really care but thought I would mention it for anyone who wants a specific color to fit other components.

After placing my order, I received a call and was told the Corsair case I bought does not come with any fans at all and it was recommended that I add fans. I doubt this case would've came without any fans if I would have said no. But then again, maybe what I was told was true.. I just found that odd.

Overall, I am satisfied with my purchase. The PC is solid (4th week in), I feel the price I paid is fair, and again I received the machine pretty damn fast.

2015-05-15

"Did everything I asked for and charged a reasonable price. Happy camper here."

Share ComputerLX.com's store rating

ComputerLX.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

ComputerLX.com is a merchant member
ComputerLX.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,489 merchant members.