Stores > ComputerLX.com
      440-683-4507
      CS@COMPUTERLX.COM
      866-810-3808

• checkmark icon COD

Voice your opinion! Review ComputerLX.com by clicking a star below.
2017-11-10

Great for an unknown place

"This place was recommended to me by a friend and when I tried it out I was pleasantly surprised by how knowledgeable the person was when they called me to tell me I had set up the desktop i had ordered incorrectly.they walked me through everything and within a couple of weeks i had a new and much cheaper desktop ready to go. "

2017-09-17

Great product (bought on eBay)

"This seller came through! The barebones I bought worked as advertised!"

2017-09-12

Love you Guys

"As usual Great service, LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!!"

2016-12-04

Nice and Easy

"Great computer fairly priced"

2016-11-12

So Happy!!

"Highly recommend these guys if you want to custom build to your specifications. Had a little issue with my specs (because I chose some conflicting parts) and Elena was so helpful. Fast delivery too!!!! I'm very happy!!! Thank you!"

2016-07-29

wouldntt buy from anywhere eles

"Love this company, always have the best items to choose from and their staff is always there to help when needed."

2016-02-15

Great tech support

"Ed in tech support answered my call right away. He was very knowledgeable and helped me solve my problem quickly."

2016-02-14

Would Reccomended

"Elena was extremely helpful when I ordered, and very accommodating. I wish I had sprung for a better case and cooling when we configured my machine, but it has done very well in the year I have had it."

2015-12-09

"Got everything we wanted for a fair price. After about 6 months one of the two PCs we ordered has failed and we are going to test their customer service with its repair. Shipping was fast and on time with the computers well protected."

2015-09-28

"This is the second computer I have gotten from you and if it is as good as the first one I will buy more."

2015-09-19

"I needed a new home computer so I consulted with my IT manager at work. He recommended ComputerLX and so on his advice I ordered my computer. I've been very satisfied with my experience and believe that ComputerLX built me a great computer. I will return to ComputerLX for my next computer and will also recommend ComputerLX to others."

2015-09-13

"The sales staff was fine. My about 7 month old computer from them has completely failed, over a weekend, and they're always closed on weekends. My 4 stars are based on them hopefully getting this fixed soon."

2015-09-03

"Ordering products with AllPCZone is always easy, and the shipping is always true to date. "

2015-09-02

"Very easy to order and delivery was prompt. There were no set up directions so you should be very familiar with PCs. Could not find the activation code for the anti-virus. "

2015-08-20

"Customer service was great. Easy to order. Got my product quickly."

Share ComputerLX.com's store rating

ComputerLX.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

ComputerLX.com is a merchant member
ComputerLX.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,465 merchant members.