9:00am - 8:00pm Mon-Sat Closed Sun
    (309) 215-1628
    info@compumusic.com
    (800) 814-0972

2009-11-10

"There was a mistake in my order and I got shipped the wrong item. I was contacted by them and they were quick to clear up the mistake. As the wrong part was shipped faster than what I had expected they have not missed getting me the proper part on time yet (I was expecting ground shipping).
I will give them 4 checks for promptness in fixing the issue -1 for the inconvenience.

2009-05-02

"I bought a motherboard from compmusic. When it came in and I installed it, I realized it was defective. Even though I was fully warned that it was a refurbished board, I received a personally written e-mail saying they gave me a full refund, even of shipping and handling for it being bad. They even offered to replace the other damaged components caused by the defect. This was probably the best customer service I've ever gotten from an online store. I recommend compmusic to anyone who needs computer or musical products. "

2009-01-02

"Ion Audio Drum Rocker Kit was falsely marketed. When we brought this to Compumusics attention after reciept, they failed to provide us any return information they originally claimed they would. We are now forced to persue legal action. Do not do business with this firm."

2008-04-03

"I'm glad I chose Compumusic for my purchase. Robert was fantastic, service was personalized, advice was sound, shipping was immediate and I was thrilled with the stuff. Looking forward to more help and business with my new obsession."

2008-04-03

"I was looking for a newly released remote control. A lot of online sites were either sold out or there prices were very high. I ran into some online companies that said they had them in stock, but further investigation showed it was up to 2 weeks before they could ship and those stores also had bad reviews. I ran across Compumusic through a web search and called them. First of all, I actually got a person who answered. He checked stock while I waited. He told me he had them in stock and available to ship, where it would ship from and when it could ship.

After further online shopping, I purchased this item from Compumusic with 2 day air shipping. I used there online ordering. Later that day, I received an email with the tracking number and also verifying that it was shipped with 2 day air shipping.

I received the product as promised and it was as expected. It was obviously new and was packaged very well. I know of some sites that try and give you refurbished or bulk product and sell it as new, retail product.

Order from these guys with confidence. A good experience.

2008-01-03

"Here's an update to my previous ordering experience:

Compumusic can remind a customer by email when an out of stock product is available for purchase. So, rather than walk away from a bad experience (order was placed, product turned out to be not in stock, customer wasn’t notified) with Compumusic over Xmas, I decided to use this option and give the company another chance, but not before giving them a bad review for service. Within a few days, an email indicated that my product was available, and I ordered again. Robert Prado at Compumusic chose to upgrade my shipping selection from 14 days to 2 day express. They didn’t have to, but I appreciate their desire to keep a customer happy. This time, Prado kept me informed about the order’s progress. It arrived as promised, and my teen is overjoyed with finally having his Sibelius Student Edition. Compumusic gets good marks for actually caring what their customers think (a rarity these days), and just as rare – learning from their mistakes.

2007-12-17

"I was very impressed with Compumusic we found the lowest price here and very fast delivery. I placed my order on Sunday and received our package on Tuesday. I would highly recommend to anyone! "

2007-10-03

"Compumusic Inc. had the best price available for the product I wanted. The web order form has a comment field for special instructions. I requested that no signature be required for delivery, but unfortunately, my request was ignored. When I requested support, I was sent a copy of the PayPal receipt that didn't include my special instructions and told to deal with the shipping agent myself.

Not my idea of good customer service, but if you're willing to take a day off work to wait for delivery of your order you might save a few dollars.

Helpful Cool (1)

2007-07-21

"Great communication and fast delivery! Item received well packed. Do not hesitate to order!"

2007-07-17

"Ordered a case (Antec NSK3480) July 10th, delivered July 11th. Shipping was very prompt and Robert kept me up to date.

I recieved the incorrect model (Antec NSK3400), which has a different power supply. I Contacted Robert, who informed me that he would check with his distributor and see if he could resolve the issue.

Robert informed me the next day (Friday July 13th) that I could keep the NSK3400 and that he would send the correct power supply. The correct power supply arrived on Tuesday July 17th.

Overall, I am very satisfied with Robert's resolution of my issue and I would buy from Compumusic again.

2007-01-06

"Outstanding service & efficiency.
Did a Froogle search & compumusic's price was the lowest.
Looked at reseller, saw the positive reviews & ordered.
Received an email within minutes of placing the order asking me for verification info as I was having item shipped to an address different from my billing address.
The software I ordered was shipped the same day.
Invoice with tracking #, was accompanied by a friendly email advising expected date of delivery.
Best servic I have ever received from an online store.

2005-10-27

"I ordered a Opteron 148 with CABNE stepping from Robert a few days ago. He is a very nice person who keep you updated of your order status constantly. Also, although I put the order in late (after 5pm eastern time), he still rushed my order and the cpu was shipped out that same afternoon. Although the shipping was for 3 days, I received it in 2 days and I was very pleasantly surprised.
Overall, this was a very satisfying purchasing experience. I have definitely put Compumusic in one of the 3 or 4 rare online retailers that I trust.
I highly recommend compumusic for its customer service, shipping, and overal experience.
Oh, and if you are looking for the rare computer parts, compumusic will most likely finds it for you.
Way to go.

2004-06-25

"Informed me very prompty about the item I ordered, a Terratec EWX 24/96, being on backorder. They responded to emails quite fast and kept me up to date on the status of my order. Even though it was on backorder I still received it within 2 weeks of placing my order. I would happily buy from Compumusic again because of their excellent customer service."

Share Compumusic's store rating

Own this store? Claim your page for free!