38929 CHERRY ST

Shipping & packaging: 9.17/10
Customer service: 8.72/10
Return/Replacement policy: 8.40/10

only place to buy

"Compandsave is the only place I will buy ink from. Great prices, and coupons to make prices even better. Stuff arrives quickly. No issues. "

Everything went well,

"I didn't notice until the order was filled that I had one item that I didn't need and I wanted some cartridges for my old printer and I called and told Jewel about my mistake and it was taken care of . The order arrived in few days...Great"

2018-09-16

Easy purchase and fast shipping.

"Replacement ink for Brother printer, good prices and fast shipping. "

Satisfied

"Received ink quickly and satisfied with my purchase."

I LOVE this company!

"I hate getting the low ink notice on my printer and often forget to buy ink when I'm at the store; it's much more convenient to hop online and order ink right when I get the notice. It arrives SO quickly that I never actually run out before it arrives AND it saves me money!!! Super happy I found this great company. "

Excellent

"No issues with purchase. Perfect match to my Brother printer."

Comp and Save Customer Service

"I have purchased ink multiple times from Comp and Save and every time have been provided with problem free service from their order processing - They provide a great price on very good quality ink - Will continue to purchase from this company."

2018-09-15

"Your company sure has helped my budget! "

2018-09-15

Priced right and on time as promised.

"Great service, will definitely order again."

2018-09-15

items shipped fast and prices are excellent

"Excellent experience . would definitely use again and recommend"

Great prices!

"These ink cartridges (for my Brother printer) are the cheapest prices I can find with great quality! They last a long time. I highly recommend CompAndSave. "

Horrible.

"Printer won't recognize cartridge, got ink all over my hands trying to fix problem. Tried all of the suggestions listed on paper included with the ink cartridges(so the company knows they have big problem already). I wouldn't reorder these if they were free. I just wasted my money. Pam Bailey"

CompandSave_JP from CompAndSave.com has responded
Posted Sep-18-2018

“Hi,

Here at CompAndSave.com, we value the feedback from each and every one of our customers. I am very sorry to hear that you experienced some issues with your most recent order. I will contact you via email soon to assist you. Thank you so much for your time.

--Gwyneth G. | CompAndSave.com”

2018-09-15

Same Ink...third of the price..Love it!

"I had been buying ink for my HP printer from local office supply stores and paying, what I thought was a very expensive price. I always seem to run out of ink and I was forced to buy at the store because I needed to print various documents fast. Once I went online and saw the difference in price I made it a point to order what I needed in advance so I didn't have to run-out. Great product and great service!"

Happy with purchase

"The website was easy to use and I received my printer cartridges (which work great!) within a few days."

Delighted!!!!

"I was not able to use my printer because I was out of cyan ink. I went online and found comp and save ink for my printer. The prices were in my price range so I ordered the 10 pack and the 4 pack. A couple of days later my ink came by carrier and I was surprised and pleased. I will reorder and pass along this product info to everybody I talk to. Thanks comp and save. I will be back!!!!"

Share CompAndSave.com's store rating

CompAndSave.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

CompAndSave.com is a merchant member
CompAndSave.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 4,216 merchant members.