Stores > CompAndSave.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.69/10 8.69/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.88/10 8.88/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.71/10 8.71/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.16/10 8.16/10
Voice your opinion! Review CompAndSave.com by clicking a star below.

The way to go

"I needed ink for my Epson XP-600 and CompAndSave had what I needed. I ordered on a Tuesday and had the ink on Friday. The cartridges worked fine although I received messages from my printer that they weren't Epson cartridges. Once I acknowledged the messages, things have worked just fine. BTW, the price is right!!"

Outstanding

"Had a great experience, the ink arrived quickly and worked well."

Fast and efficient

"We ordered our ink, it came fast and was exactly what we needed!"

2017-12-10

fast shipping and nice price !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"My printer works perfectly with the CompAndSave.com cartridges !!!!!!!!!"

Saved me a lot of money

"Fast shipping! Saved me 80$ over the walmart cartridges "

2017-12-10

Have not received product yet.

"Have not received product by promised date."

“Hi rmh-38674,

Here at CompAndSave.com, we value the feedback from each and every one of our customers. I am very sorry to hear that you have not received your order yet. We would love to provide you with a quick resolution. I will contact you via email soon to assist you.

--Aira B. | CompAndSave.com

So easy and so good

"Easy to order and my printer ink arrived within a few days. Easy to use and it's as good as any other printer ink."

Shipped Quickly, Installed Easily, and Working So Far

"I was terrified to purchase non-HP ink. I read a couple of bad reviews about shipping time. I looked at your amazing prices and took the risk... I'm glad I did. I only hope these cartridges last as long and continue to work as well as they are today. You might have a customer for life!"

2017-12-09

fast and easy to navigate on the webside.

"fast & easy to select the items and save money at the same time."

Excellent Service & Product

"When ordering, the service was simple and easy to do. On receiving the product in good condition, it installed as easy as described. Very pleased with how it works. Thank you."

Poor quality printer ink

"Price was unbelievably great, this should have been a warning that this may not have been such a good deal. When the printer ink arrived there was a warning letter included telling you to open the packages over a sink or some other place in case the cartridges leaked. That, plus other warnings concerned me so much that I am afraid to use them.

“Hi larrywilliams226,

Here at CompAndSave.com, we value the feedback from each and every one of our customers. I am very sorry to hear that you experienced some issues with your most recent order. We would love to provide you with a quick resolution. A customer service representative will contact you via email soon to assist you in correcting this issue. Thank you so much for your time.

--Aira B. | CompAndSave.com”

2017-12-09

THANK YOU FOR SPEEDY SHIPPING OF MY BROTHERS REPACEMENT INK(!!!

"THANKS FOR OUR EXCELLENT SERVICE"

2017-12-09

Website stinks and watch out- when it says compatible you won't get genuine ink even though it what's pictured

"I was enticed to use CompAndSave by an email offering 50% off one item plus free shipping. Their website is so cluttered and has so many popups it took forever to make sure I was getting what I wanted. I wanted to use Paypal for my order, but it wouldn't go through. Chatted online with CompAndSave customer service. They said they were having issues with Paypal and to restart the order. This didn't work, so I had to restart the order for the THIRD time and use a credit card. The free shipping takes forever and I was shocked to find the ink I received looks nothing like what was in the picture. The picture on the website shows genuine Canon cartridges. I thought I was ordering the Canon multipack for Pixma 620, but I received five separate boxes from three different companies. All are made in China and the Use Before Dates are missing on all of them. I hope they work OK, but I don't know if I will be back to CompAndSave. Sometimes you just have to bite the bullet and pay more."

“Hi imnfocus,

Here at CompAndSave.com, we value the feedback from each and every one of our customers. I am very sorry to hear that you experienced some issues with your most recent order. I will contact you via email soon to assist you. Thank you so much for your time.

--Aira B. | CompAndSave.com”

Excellent experience

"I was believing the printer companies telling about other ink damaging the printers. I came upon this company and ordered and received the ink and everything has gone really good so far. Works very good, no problems, no error messages and no damage to my printer. Better price too."

Awesome

"Paid for basic shipping and my package arrived in literally 3 days. Everything came as listed, seller was professional and I am extremely happy with my experience."

Share CompAndSave.com's store rating

CompAndSave.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

CompAndSave.com is a merchant member
CompAndSave.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,473 merchant members.