Stores > CompSource / c-source.com / csource.com

800-413-7361

Product & services pricing Rating 8.33/10 8.33/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.17/10 9.17/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10
Voice your opinion! Review CompSource / c-source.com / csource.com by clicking a star below.
2018-01-18

Good service

"Best price I could find for a new unit. "

2018-01-15

On time and received monitor as advertised

"Great online retailer. Definetly would buy ftom them again."

2017-11-22

Very professional

"Easy to order and customer support seems to be attentive."

2017-09-30

Excellent Service

"Online ordering was fast, easy and simple. Items arrived quickly and in great shape."

2017-08-10

Awesome!

"Great job! Quick and flawless"

2017-04-11

Quick shipping

"Item received was in excellent working order. Had a little damage to the box but I'm sure it was the shipping company"

2017-03-30

Was skeptical but it was a very good experience

"Was skeptical about purchasing a high ticket item online but couldn't see spending a ton more to purchase at Best Buy (they wouldn't price match with Compsource). I did some research and this company had good reviews.
Still needing some reassurance, I then called and actually talked to a very knowledgeable salesman (Jordan) who answered all my questions and then some... and was in the US!!
TV showed up within a few days and it is exactly as I ordered. Even the delivery companies (Southeastern Frieght) rep was friendly and very courteous.
Overall a very good experience!
I would recommend them and purchase from them in the future.

2017-01-28

Great Price, Speed, and Quality!

"I got the computer I wanted for the cheapest price I could find with no compromise, It was also delivered in just a couple of days with free shipping!"

2016-12-30

Received a defective product

"CompSource is not an honorable business. They just have well stole $357 from me. I bought a Curtis RCA (RPW210) portable washing machine from them and had it shipped to my home. Walmart also had the on sale for $250 ($299 regularly) but they were out of stock so I decided to spend extra so I would get it sooner. I desperately wanted to do my laundry at home. $69 of that $357 was for shipping. I received it one day and tried the test cycle the next day but it leaked all over my floor. I immediately applied for an RMA to return it. The day I received it I called customer service to find out who would be responsible for shipping fees only to find out shipping to receive it or return it would not be refunded. Not the $69 to get it here or the fees to send it back. I was determined to ship it back packed it up and took it to my local shipping center only to find out it was going to cost me $230 to return it! At this time Walmart had it back in stock for $250. I just as well take it back home and pay the extra $20 to buy a new one. Yes CompSource said they would replace it but why would I spend almost the cost of a new one when I already knew that they are not respectable and are charging me for shipping to return a defective one. What if I received another defective one? If I just have well have thrown $357 out my window. I complained to the Better Business Bureau and CompSource replied that this was a manufacturer defect. If I buy something from Walmart and it doesn't work they return it for you without charging you to do it. Needless to say I am still not doing my laundry at home and I have a large defective product taking up space. I don't have that kind of money to throw away for a product that doesn't work. If I would've shipped this back I could've bought 2 new ones from Walmart. Please don't make my mistake and do business with CompSource. You'll probably end up regretting it like me. They are obviously not an honorable company and they will not care how much money you spent or if your product is defective when you receive it. If I worked for RCA I would be ashamed to sell their products through this company. "

2016-12-22

Great experience buying Panasonic Microwave NN-SN736B

"CompuSource had best (lowest) price for Panasonic microwave, NN-SN736B, including free shipping. Website stated product was in stock; ordered late Monday afternoon and received microwave on Thursday afternoon (Dallas, TX) via Fedex Ground. So, good "free" shipping experience. I'm pleased with first time purchase from CompSource. They also send adequate number of emails to keep you informed about the entire buying experience."

2016-10-25

BEWARE

"Beware of compatible toners. My toner came for my Dell laser printer and guess what? The printer would not recognize it. After trying several different things I noticed there's a little pin at the end of the dell toners I have that this one did not, hence it won't work. I contacted the company for a refund since an exchange is still not going to work.

NO refunds I'm told as stated on their site. So you're outta luck. Other then that it came quickly and the price was good. Too bad I can't do this business with them again.

2016-06-10

Return policy is a joke

"I ordered an Asus Maximus 8 Extreme motherboard from them. When it arrived it was DOA. I tried to at least get a replacement through their RMA return service but was promptly told that the brand new $500 motherboard that they old me and arrived DOA was non-return eligible. Now I have to go through Asus service who will only repair the motherboard. In summary, they sold me a high $$$ high-end piece of equipment that arrived DOA and now I have to settle for a used part because they do not stand behind the merchandise they sell. Lesson learned, customer service is worth a lot more than the couple $$$ I saved. Terrible experience with these people."

2015-06-22

"Been waiting for my refund before posting this review. Got my item ordered only to get a backordered email about a week after the purchase. Mildly irritating but that happens, however, CompSource wasted no time taking my money a day or two after the purchase...3-4 weeks before the item shipped. In my online shopping history, companies generally wait until the item is or has shipped before taking your money. Then, when the fire pit arrive, it was in was in 7 pieces but only should have been in 5…that’s right a broken item and I don’t think it was done by FedEx. After submitting my RMA request, I had to contact CompSource multiple times including getting a supervisor involved before getting the item shipped back. And my multiple contacts included arguing with an employee about how to ship the item back, the supervisor kissing my butt only to go on vacation for 2 weeks before getting back to me and then FedEx just showing up one day without so much as an email from CompSource. And of course I had to reach out to find out if/when I’d be getting my refund. In my humble opinion, do yourself a favor and don’t buy anything from this company. If you do, I wish you luck…."

2015-02-27

"Despite all the negative reviews I decided to give thus company a chance. Boy was that a mistake. Paid for my 1700 dollar laptop and after 3 days of wondering why my laptop didn't ship I decided to contact them. They claimed the item is on back order even though on there site it claimed they had 52 units in stock. They claimed one person bought the lot. Who would by 90000 dollars worth or laptops at retail cost. This was obviously a lie. they cancelled my order and I waited the entire day for my refund. sales rep claimed it went over to their account debt. 5 to 6 hours later still no refund. Thankfully I payed via PayPal and opened a dispute with them. I now am without a laptop or the money to buy one because of their negligence for the next 20 days at most. For a company with so many negative reviews one would figure they would get their act together before they go out of buisness. Buyer beware do not shop here you can get the same products from big well known companies for a very comparable price. "

2014-12-04

"Fast shipping, low prices, but better communication needed.

Overall I'm happy with them. However, their communication about shipping needs to get fixed. Their system sent me an email saying my item shipped with the tracking number, however that email was sent AFTER the item arrived at my house.

They need to fix that so that you get an email the moment they have a tracking number for it. That way you don't have a 40" TV chilling on your front porch all day because you didn't know it was coming.

Order tracking on their website did not work until AFTER the item was delivered.

However, on the positive side, I ordered a TV on Cyber Monday, and it shipped the next day.

Their prices are low.

Their customer service is responsive.

Share CompSource / c-source.com / csource.com's store rating

CompSource / c-source.com / csource.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

CompSource / c-source.com / csource.com is not a merchant member
CompSource / c-source.com / csource.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!