Stores > ComfortUp.com
  • ComfortUp.com

Monday to Friday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM EST
      customercare@comfortup.com
      1-855-337-0001

Voice your opinion! Review ComfortUp.com by clicking a star below.

2015-07-15

"Very good experience! Great price + promo and quickly shipped!"

2015-07-14

"Customer service was great unit lookso good delivery was a little slow"

2015-07-13

"great phone lady , very patient and knowledgeable. would recommend to all.."

2015-07-13

"Did my research as I am very HVAC literate. Comfortup had the best prices, with the free delivery and the line set and control wire! Didn't know much about Gree, but the warranty was the best, and used a Mitsubishi compressor, and with inverter technology, the power draw was very low for an 18K BTU! I was very impressed with all other specs and downloaded all manuals and info from the Comfortup site! Placed the order with PayPal, and then the fun began. My address was not on delivery info, and the 40 foot Trailer that finally showed up days later had no lift gate. Order came from brain dead Baker Distribution in Jacksonville, who also shipped the wrong length Line set. Sandra at Comfortup stayed on top of everything and got it all straightened out in a matter of days as days went by. I bought duct cover set, did all the install last week, and had an HVAC Tampa Co do the final..... I give Comfortup a 5 star and everyone else a 1 star! I have already recommended 2 folks to go to Sandra for future deals! "

2015-07-13

"Works well and love the price buy it"

2015-07-08

"All components of the 5 Zone Gree Split Heat pump system were correct to our original order and everything made it in good order. Installation isn't complete as of yet to give any feed back on the functionality of system, but will add comments in the future. Would suggest that when delivery company contacts customer to discuss delivery schedule, to ask about route to delivery location to verify a long trailer will be able to navigate to its delivery point and if not, have a shorter tractor trailers available as delivery option. Understand the longer trailer can save on delivery costs, but not being able to navigate to the actual delivery point can be an issue. Delivery driver was very accommodating, but it put more work on him and I, and it made F.O.B at end of my road 200 yards from my house, which if we had damaged anything it would have been on me. It would have been nice to have the option of requesting a shorter trailer for delivery when the route had tight turns, narrow roads, or street signs making it difficult to maneuver the longer trailer. "

2015-07-08

"Great customer service! Helped me figure out my order in a very helpful and pleasant manner."

2015-07-08

"Driver was very polite and delivery right on time."

2015-07-06

"I received a TUVL215P but the bulb was broken. I called customer service and had me ship product back to Comfort Up at not cost to customer. Shortly thereafter I received a replacement bulb which was immediately installed and is working properly. Thank you for all the support!"

2015-07-06

"Delivered on-time, without damage, for the best price anywhere."

2015-07-06

"I had ordered an ac unit from a competitor and had to cancel my order because they mislead me. I went to the web site of Comfort up and their price was a little higher and I was nervous in ordering but after a few phone calls I ordered a unit and have been satisfied in my order and unit. Their phone is answered quickly and with someone that can answer your questions. I will buy from them again."

2015-07-06

"Had to pay another $3500 to get it installed, so wasn't great deal after all!"

2015-07-04

"I ATTEMPTED ORDERING A SCREEN FOR THE UNIT i ORDERED LAST FALL. THEY WERE OUT OF STOCK AND WAS SUPPOSED TO CALL WHEN BACK IN STOCK. NO CALL TO DATE.

i ORDERED AN IDENTICAL UNIT TO THE ONE i ORDERED LAST FALL AND THE PRICE HAD INCREASED 12%.

2015-07-02

"quick delivery. Product was well package. Everything good so far"

2015-07-02

"Excellent price very good customer service from purchase to delivery. I did most of the installation then had ac company finish it. Working nice. Will buy from comfortup again

Share ComfortUp.com's store rating

ComfortUp.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

ComfortUp.com is not a merchant member
ComfortUp.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!