Stores > College Backpacking
  • College Backpac

9:00am - 5:00pm Mon-Fri
      service@collegebackpacking.com

Voice your opinion! Review College Backpacking by clicking a star below.
  • 1
  • 2
2009-10-18

"This company was extremely accurate in detailing the product and the shipment was quick and cheap. I found the same backpack in EMS for almost $100 more- love it and cant wait to use it! Thanks CB!"

2009-10-13

"Everything was great with this company. This was the best price we could find anywhere, shipping was prompt, and we're very pleased with the product. Overall, we recommend this seller!"

2009-09-28

"Ordered my backpack and had it shipped later that afternoon. The president of the company kept in contact via email and responded to any questions immediately. Given the low price I paid, I couldn't have asked for anything more. Would highly recommend collegebackpacking.com to others."

2009-09-17

"I did not have the best of experiences with this company. Through a series of glitches I was unable to receive my bag from College Backpacking. Upon realization of their error, however, I received a personal e-mail from the store apologizing for the inconvenience and hassle. They then provided me with a complimentary rain cover for my bag. This is a young company with the best of intentions and while I did not end up purchasing my bag from this retailer at this time I would be very willing to provide them with the chance to serve my backpacking needs in the future.

2009-09-14

"First rate seller. Bill answered all my emails within 24hrs. I then ordered two packs on a Monday, they arrived in Ottawa, Canada on Friday same week!!! Awesome service - thanks Bill!"

Share College Backpacking's store rating

College Backpacking is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

College Backpacking is not a merchant member
College Backpacking does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!