Stores > Coleman Furniture

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.10/10 9.10/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.71/10 8.71/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.70/10 8.70/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.64/10 7.64/10
Voice your opinion! Review Coleman Furniture by clicking a star below.
2018-01-17

Great Price on Wonderful Furniture

"I found the wood furniture set I wanted to get from Ashley on here at so much less of a price! I ordered several of the pieces and they arrived much faster that I thought they would. They were packaged very well and arrived in perfect condition. I will be purchasing with them again in the future, as I am a very happy customer! "

2018-01-15

Excellent customer service!

"It was not difficult or complicated to receive assistance with the return and replace process. The representative was attentive to my needs and friendly and professional in her approach."

2018-01-09

Just the best experience all around!

"I was searching for something to give our home a "wow" factor as we get ready to sell, but I didn't want to spend a fortune. I look everywhere for a table to go behind a couch, sort of like a bar so it would give the bland basement a "social" feel. Everything I saw was so incredibly expensive or a fortune to ship it. But then I found the perfect table and bar stools at Coleman! I couldn't believe the price! I got so nervous that it would change soon or the sale would end, I snatched it right up. Free delivery of a 75 pound table is heavenly! I couldn't be happier!"

2017-12-30

Great experience from start to finish!

"From the moment we decided on the piece of furniture we wanted for our home, Coleman Furniture was the best place we could have ordered from. Coleman had the best price on the piece we wanted (we shopped around), they even offered free white glove delivery and a free 5 year protection plan. None of the other companies included these and their base price was significantly higher! Once our delivery was scheduled (which was super easy), the delivery itself was seamless. Two friendly delivery men set everything up and took away all packaging. All that was left to do was fill up our new china closet. The piece is absolutely beautiful and was worth every penny. The next time I need a new piece of furniture for my home I will definitely start with Coleman Furniture. You should too!"

2017-12-29

Blue Lounge

"We are loving our new swanky loungy set! I shopped around and Coleman offered the best price for this Zuo set. Although it's made in China, I'm happy with the quality. It as pictured and described and adds color and character to our basement. It would also be great in a master bedroom. Make sure you have someone to bring it into your home. That's the only issue with this great online deal. The freight company leaves it at your door."

2017-12-28

Timely Delivery After Ordering-LOVE LOVE The standard, all inclusive white glove delivery

"No problem with the shipment - no damage and delivered earlier than expected. The reason I docked one star for Coleman's delivery service was because of a lack of weekend delivery options. For an hourly worker like myself that meant a loss of pay - essentially adding to the cost of the dresser. Other than that I LOVE the white glove delivery to room of choice. So important!"

2017-12-27

Non-existent customer service or communication

"Steer clear, save yourself the hassle.

Dealing with Coleman furniture has been one of the worst and most frustrating customer service experiences I've had.

We decided to host Christmas dinner this year since my mother had to have some serious abdominal surgery and would not be up to it.

We did not have a table for this event and decided to order one from Coleman. We ordered the table on November 10th, with the stated delivery date to be 2-3 weeks.

It wasn't until more than 4 weeks later that the delivery attempt was made, but that's okay, we thought we'd have it in plenty of time for Christmas.
Not so fast... there was a defect in the table manufacturing that prevented it from being assembled.

The delivery company packed it back up, took plenty of pictures to document, and said they would report it to Coleman in the morning (it was after 5PM in NY at the time).

We decided to call Coleman anyways to get the ball rolling. We did get a hold of Jamie , who was perfectly amiable and nice. She said that she would document that, assigned us a contact (Cierra , Customer Service Manager) who was not available that day, and said they would talk to the delivery company to see what the issue was and how it could be mitigated.

Cierra was kind enough to begin with, but with the initial delay in the shipment, we were growing concerned that we wouldn't have a solution by Christmas. We still hadn't heard anything 6 days later, and Cierra was unreachable by phone. She did respond to an email saying that they would try to repair the table and ship it back to us. When I asked some questions about the nature of the repair she got defensive and just copy and pasted their company policy stating that basically we had to accept whatever they decided to do for the repair or pay to have it shipped back and pay a 15% restocking fee.

I explained our situation, asked repeatedly for help, asked what we could do if anything to get the situation resolved in time for Christmas dinner, all of which went completely ignored, not so much as a "we'll see what we can do" or even a response to let us know that they couldn't do anything. Zero communication.

Finally we got a call from the delivery company (which was excellent every step of the way) to schedule a delivery for December 28th.

We explained our situation to the delivery company and explained our experience with customer service with Coleman and they were able to make a same-day delivery (the 20th). Delivery by Design saved the day and saved our Christmas dinner. Much thanks to them, absolutely zero thanks to Coleman who was uncommunicative, unsympathetic, did not show a shred of empathy to our situation or the problems with the table, and put in almost zero effort to help the situation when asked. We had to work with the delivery company to find out what the "fix" for the table was and try to get an earlier re-delivery date.

Coleman could have done anything to help the situation. They could have actually responded to our questions or concerns, they could have contacted and worked things out for an earlier delivery themselves, they could have offered a pittance discount for all of the trouble we went through with our order to demonstrate they cared even a little bit about the customer.

They did none of these things. They took no action and refused to communicate (even a communication of 'sorry we can't do anything' would have been preferable).

As someone that works in support/customer service, I am appalled at the lack of consideration Coleman showed.

We would never order furniture from Coleman again.

It might go fine if there's no problems with your order, but if you have any issues, good luck getting a response or service of any kind from their customer service manager Cierra.

2017-12-27

So much better than expected!

"The quality of the bench we received was so superior. It has a beautiful finish and great detail. It was easy to assemble with clear instructions and the shipping was even faster than expected. When there was a question on my order - customer service was easy to talk to and easy to reach. As an interior designer/decorator- I will definitely be using this company for the long-term. "

2017-12-26

Beyond expectations

"I was a little concerned after reading some of the reviews. However, I guess I must have gotten lucky with Coleman. The delivery service folks (Innovative Delivery) went beyond the call of duty by removing my old soda and loveseat into the garage. They then unpacked and assembled the sofa and loveseat outside my house and then carried them carefully and laid them down where we wanted. I have no hesitation in giving Coleman Furniture a 5-star rating."

2017-12-26

AWESOME DEAL

"Bought the Power Recliner and Power Sofa with headrest set. I saw it on a local store and with Coleman it end being 60% off the store price and it included free shipping and installation, 5 years extended warranty. It came on time and as expected in terms of quality and everything.

Nothing but thanks to Coleman Furniture. Good price, good shipping and great quality.

Daniel

2017-12-21

Great service

"I had great customer service! Will be ordering again soon! "

2017-12-20

Couldn’t have been any better!

"Easiest online experience I’ve ever had! Salesperson was very knowledgeable, priced my order very fairly and my furniture was delivered earlier than the initial 3 week timeframe."

2017-12-18

Ordering and Delivery

"The ordering process was so, so easy, very helpful customer service. Furniture was delivered within the estimated time given. Excellent delivery service, very professional and the furniture was as expected!!!!!!!"

2017-12-13

Love love love

"So impressed with my purchase. The bedroom set is gorgeous. It exceeded my expectations. The woman I spoke to on the phone was so helpful and the whole process was seemless. Delivery Came earlier than expected and the furniture was in perfect condition:)"

2017-12-12

Great experience!!!

"I found the furniture at another store but after shopping around I picked Coleman Furniture. It was easy and the price was great. I received it earlier than expected and the delivery guys were great. I also purchased the service contract. It was well worth the money. I had a great experience over all!!! I love my new couch!!!"

Share Coleman Furniture's store rating

Coleman Furniture is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Coleman Furniture is a merchant member
Coleman Furniture participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,489 merchant members.