Stores > Coleman Furniture

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.23/10 9.23/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.90/10 8.90/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.02/10 9.02/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.86/10 7.86/10
Voice your opinion! Review Coleman Furniture by clicking a star below.
2017-12-06

Excellent Quality & Exerience

"This buffet and hutch was excellent quality and beautiful. The customer service and support was excellent! "

2017-12-04

Capitan electric fireplace

"The service was great delivered and set up everything. I would highly recommend them."

2017-11-29

Prices

"It is the best price I could find.

2017-11-28

Very Satisfied

"From now on all my furniture will be purchased from Coleman Furniture best prices great customer service!!!"

2017-11-28

Love this company

"All the furniture I've purchased has been of excellent quality and a great price. I was able to furnish my new home in under 10K."

2017-11-26

Great shopping experience

"Coleman's furniture has been the most reasonable place to purchase furniture for both my grown children's homes. The protection plan plus free shipping and in house set up isn't matched by anyone else. "

2017-11-25

Excellent Service

"As soon as I made my purchase, I received a few phone calls almost daily with updates on my purchase and delivery. The process was easy and I was happy with my purchase."

2017-11-24

Excellent service and quality

"I previously purchased an item from Coleman Furniture and the price, quality and service were excellent so I'm giving them another shot; just bought 3 more pieces! You may have a lifetime customer here, so please don't disappoint."

2017-11-23

Great Offer - Free shipping and Assembly

"Loved the collection and offer"

2017-11-06

Excellent delivery time

"My item was delivered quickly and in perfect condition. Good quality furniture. I'll order from this company again.

2017-11-04

The Johnson Family

"After reviewing several other furniture stores locally we could not find the quality and the price until one of these stores referred us to you. That is when we decided to check out your store online. Wow ,easy to use we ordered the complete James Tobacco set, We give you 5 stars for service process! Thank you!"

2017-11-01

Perfect

"I received a spectacular piece that completes my kitchen beautifully. The communication with Coleman was fabulous. The Coaster Island in cherry and buttermilk looks amazing. It's a heavy piece. The item was delivered by two kind gentlemen who lifted, brought inside up steps, and assembled to my liking in the exact space that I had marked and measured. They were kind to remove all
debris and trash as well. I received an excellent product at a price that my local retailer wasn't able to match. Plus the white glove delivery was free! I am sure to order from Coleman again when household furniture is needed!

2017-10-31

Satisfied with furniture

"I was happy with the furniture I received. The price was extremely reasonable and they threw in a protection plan as well. The shipping was another story. The tracking status was rarely updated so I had to keep calling, and customer service was closed during 2 Jewish holidays that month. Despite these delays, I will be ordering from them again."

2017-10-27

Great Experience and Service!

"First time ever ordering furniture over the internet, was a little skeptical and nervous. Coleman Furniture made it a GREAT experience and we will consider using them for future purchases too!"

2017-10-27

First time furniture purchase on line

"This is the first time making a purchase on furniture online. Read both the good and bad reviews, but took the chance as the price was right and the good reviews far out numbered the bad. it turn out to be a very good experience. The only problem was that they should have contacted me about why the delivery was held up. but once I talked to Jamie in customer support and found out the problem. She kept us informed about it and we received it the following week. That's the only reason for the 4 star review. I would order from Coleman furniture again. Also the white glove service was great.

Share Coleman Furniture's store rating

Coleman Furniture is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Coleman Furniture is a merchant member
Coleman Furniture participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,474 merchant members.