Stores > Coleman Furniture

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.85/10 8.85/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.44/10 8.44/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.45/10 8.45/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.24/10 7.24/10
Voice your opinion! Review Coleman Furniture by clicking a star below.
2018-02-14

Return Customer & Will Continue to Be

"Always appreciate the competitive pricing, great service and quality of furniture that they offer. "

2018-02-13

Save yourself the trouble!

"I finally received my bedroom set TWO entire months after placing the order. When asked if order could be canceled the sales rep recited the return policy to me stating that the customer has 24 hours after ordering to cancel the order or the customer will have to pay a 15% restocking fee. So 15% of 1,200..no thank you. Once the bedroom set arrived and was assembled I was not happy with one of the nightstands. In order to exchange the nightstand for the one I wanted I would be charged a 15% restocking fee PLUS shipping ($223) the same amount as the nightstand! No problem, just call corporate office, am I right? Wait, no such thing. And the "supervisor" who is just above the sales rep is the HIGHEST on the chain of command (what I was told). So basically no solutions just disappointment.

Second order:

Purchased a sofa table on 12/19. Today is 2/13 and have yet to receive table in one piece. I was contacted stating that the table had a broken leg and would be delivered once part is replaced. After a few more weeks of waiting I tried to cancel thinking this is a legitimate grounds for cancelling I am in the right I should not have to keep going through this with this company and surely the restocking fee will be waived. NOPE. Asked to speak to a supervisor and was immediately told that he is in a "meeting." Asked to speak to the next person on the totem pole and was told that that person doesn't exist and the supervisor who is in a "meeting" is the only person who can help me with this issue. If unhappy with the supervisors response there is nobody to report it to. I wanted to part ways with this company losing as little money as possible and while not being satisfied I could at least not feel scammed. Instead I am extremely unhappy and out $200, still do not have a table, and stuck with a nightstand I hate.

best furniture company

"best shopping experience I have had in years.nothing but top of the line products.free shipping and white glove.very nice."

At last

"Had been waiting for furniture and rep was very pleasant, answering questions quickly."

2018-02-07

Prompt courteous service

"My call was answered promptly and the agent was able to provide the information I needed. Thank you!!"

2018-02-06

Great customer service!

"The agent was very courteous, helpful and informative. "

2018-02-05

Satisfied

"Only a couple of scratches once I received the desk.
Ordered the end of November but didn’t receive it until the end of January.

2018-02-05

Personal Service

"Great personal service from Matt"

2018-01-30

Great service

"Carolina Rodrigues ,wqarranty & ltl account manager, was very helpful and pleasant to work with."

2018-01-29

Superb experience

"We found the Coleman furniture website after looking elsewhere. I must say, Coleman Furniture has won us over! The ease of the purchase, financing, and delivery was exceptional. The price of our furniture piece was very fair and a great deal! I would recommend ColemanFurniture.com to anyone looking for new furniture. "

2018-01-29

Beautiful dining set!

"We ordered this dining room set and it turned out beautiful! The table is solid and the upholstered chairs are covered in a nice, neutral fabric. We will order more pieces in the future!"

Elegant piece

"Beautiful corner cabinet. The yellowish lighting makes the ambiance in the room very beautiful as it matches with my other items in living room. Takes some time to deliver but its worth to wait. Plus, white glove delivery and installation. so, overall it is very good experience."

Very happy

"I ordered 3 leather pieces. They are very high quality. They look exactly as pictured. Great price .. top value. They kept me informed and furniture arrived when planned. Flawless, comfortable and beautiful pieces. A+"

Great Experience

"Shopping and checkout was easy with no issues. Once ordered, I promptly received notification, and subsequent notifications as my furniture moved through the procurement stages. My order was shipped on time as expected and arrived in great condition. It is even more beautiful in person, and very very happy with my purchase! Great quality, great price! and a bonus feature, the end tables have power and usb outlets! exciting :-)"

2018-01-21

So far very happy

"Everything so far has been great! Customer service responded promptly to my questions. "

Share Coleman Furniture's store rating

Coleman Furniture is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Coleman Furniture is a merchant member
Coleman Furniture participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,461 merchant members.