Product & services pricing 8.85/10
Customer service: 8.56/10
Return/Replacement policy: 8.13/10
2018-05-17

Wonderful

"I was hesitant in buying such a large piece online but it turned it great. High quality furniture and wonderful delivery."

2018-05-16

"I used on line chat with Susan. She was helpful. So I did decide to purchase. I hope my choice turns out well. I did get intended warranty as well. Can't be too careful with furniture and all the gadgets stay working."

2018-05-15

Great service and awesome sectional couch!

"I love my sectional sofa & the service was great! Thanks Coleman furniture!"

power sofa

"arrived in less than 2 weeks from order date. delivery and installation were smooth and flawless. Sofa arrived in perfect condition"

Great

"Great product and price. Customer service is on point. Speedy shipping. "

Great experience

"I had originally purchased this item on a different site only to find out they canceled my order 2 weeks in. I then purchased this entertainment center from Coleman. It was a better price and great experience. The communication along the process was very good. The item arrived when it was expected to, and in perfect condition. I would purchase from Coleman in the future. "

Posted May-15-2018

“Thanks for the thumbs up! We work hard to keep our customers up to date on their purchases, and we're glad to hear that you felt that. We're also happy to hear that you were satisfied with the quality of your purchase, and we look forward to serving your future furniture needs!

2018-05-10

Great Furniture and more store

"I have made multiple purchases here and will continue to return for more. Their website is good, easy to purchase, customer support and delivery people have been great! "

Posted May-13-2018

“Thanks for the feedback! We're always happy to hear from our repeat customers, and we're glad to hear that you have been continually satisfied with our service. We hope you enjoy your purchase!

The Coleman Furniture Team ”

2018-05-09

Got the job done

"Ended up with what I wanted. Phone support was good. Not so much on chat."

2018-05-04

Unprofessional, Rude, and Careless

"This is the most unprofessional, rude, inconsiderate company I have ever bought furniture from. They arrived at an unscheduled time and immediately began belittling my wife when she pulled up to the home before the scheduled time of arrival. They left large gouges in the couch when moving it into in my home because they refused to take the front door off. To make matters worse, they carelessly broke supports to my hand railing while moving a dresser upstairs. After calling the delivery department at Coleman furniture they said they would only replace the hand railing damage! The mover then preceded to be incredibly rude and extremely unpleasant. He was so offensive that he made wife start CRYING!!! I then called the delivery department supervisor, Charice, and explained the situation. She was the most unsympathetic person. I left that phone call with the feeling that she didn’t have any cares for the grievous wrongs that had just occurred on behalf of her company. So in short, their colustomer care is non-existent and they refuse to fix all the damage. Save your money, time, and headache and go literally anywhere else. I would never recommend this company.

- Order Number: 458932

2018-05-03

Great Service!

"Great service & great product selection. "

2018-05-01

Very communicative

"Loved how Coleman Furniture told me where my item was at each step of the way. Made me feel confident that they were paying attention to my order. "

Helpful (1) Cool
Posted May-05-2018

“We appreciate your feedback! We work hard to ensure that our customers are kept up to date every step of the ways so they always know what is happening with their order, and we're glad to hear that you feel we fulfilled that. We hope you enjoy your purchase!

2018-04-29

Great furniture

"Customer service online helping me to pick out my furniture and get the best price was exceptional. I was advised as to when to expect my furniture and it was delivered on time and set up. I am really enjoying it and would highly recommend this company to anyone"

Posted May-05-2018

“Thank you for the feedback! We're happy to hear that you were satisfied with your experience, and that you found our customer service and delivery teams to be helpful and professional. We hope you enjoy your new furniture, and that you keep us in mind for all your future furniture needs!

The Coleman Furniture Team

2018-04-27

Horrible!

"I had a really bad experience with them. They took my money upfront($2800)and Don’t deliver for at least 2 months. The delivery is terrible, it’s impossible making an appointment, they don’t give you a choice, they give you one option and you either take it or they hang up the phone on you. The delivery service they use is horrible. I should have trusted the reviews before I bought from them. I was promised white glove delivery but when they delivery guys arrived 2 hours earlier than the time slot they gave me, they wanted to drop it off at the door. I had to call and wait for 30 minutes before they agreed to set up the furniture for me. Those delivery guys were not professional furniture assemblers, they scratched furnitures, damaged walls, knocked of the path lights and made a huge mess. They had no clue how to assemble and had it assembled all wrong(smooth finish inside and unfinished side facing outside) when I pointed out to them that it want right then they tried to assemble it right again and damaged those furniture even more. This is in addition to the manufacturer sending the wrong color for some parts. They finally agreed to take some of the damaged pieces back and promised to reschedule another delivery soon with new pieces and when they did it wasn’t new. Looks like they tired to use some spray paint and did a touch up themselves. It was really bad and it makes me so furious that they had no regard for someone’s hard earned money. I have no hope that they will make it right. I try to reach them but the lines are always busy. Now I am left with a partial delivery and a furniture that I can’t use and deal with all the hassle while my money was taken from my account 2 months back. I will never again order from them. I hope people read this review and take their business elsewhere. You are better of paying a couple of hundred extra bucks and buying from other sites wayfair or amazon even."

2018-04-26

I love my couch

"I have just recently moved into a new apartment and I was in much need of a couch that matched my style. So many places have insane prices just for a decently sized, cute couch and I was so pleased to find one that was in my price range. Delivery didn’t take long at all, less than 2 weeks which was so doable! Setup was perfect and I am obsessed with my new couch, I am actually laying on it as I type this! I couldn’t be more happy with my decision and I will be buying more furniture from this company for sure!"

Posted Apr-29-2018

“Thank you for your feedback! We pride ourselves on having some of the lowest prices out there, and we're happy to hear that you feel the same. We look forward to serving your furniture needs in the future!

2018-04-25

Pros and Cons

"The color is a darker brown than in the pictures but it is still a very nice color. The material is very nice. The pillowcase covers and cushions that you sit on can be removed for washing. I don't think it is recommended to machine wash but I did because my toddler vomited pretty bad on one and it was not coming out. It came out clean and not damaged from the washer on delicate. However, I wish the back cushions were removable. Experience in delivery was fine. We did not get an option in date of delivery as we were told but luckily I am always home so that was not an issue. The two pieces have a pretty sizable gap in between from the top and it gets closer near the bottom and it is noticeable from the back. We are planning to put a table in the back to cover it up and as of now just have a throw blanket over it. Other than the gap and the back cushions not really not being removable it is nice."

Posted Apr-29-2018

“Thank you so much for sharing your information regarding the Ashley Calicho Sectional. Educating our customers about the piece helps others to make informed decisions. We're happy to hear that you were overall satisfied with your purchase and we hope you keep us is mind for your future furniture needs!

Share Coleman Furniture's store rating

Coleman Furniture is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Coleman Furniture is a merchant member
Coleman Furniture participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,437 merchant members.