Product & services pricing 8.65/10
Customer service: 8.30/10
Return/Replacement policy: 8.13/10
2018-08-12

Coleman Furniture North Shore Queen Sleigh Bed

"Ordered a North Shore Queen Sleigh Bed from Coleman Furniture, https://colemanfurniture.com/north-shore-queen-sleigh-bed.htm

There was a normal wait after the hour for the item to be sent from Coleman to their New England Delivery agent, NEHDS Logistics. Then a delivery sanfu with NEHDS Logistics where the Sleigh bed was not delivered in the promised delivery window because of heavy Saturday delivery schedule. Which resulted in frustrated customer call (from myself) to NEHDS Logistics and Coleman Furniture. And at Coleman, Cherice Levy, a Customer Service Manager, stepped in, investigated and negotiated with NEHDS, made the problem a priority in a through, quick, Very Professional manner. So in under 2 hours Cherice was able to have NEHDS add me to the following Saturday schedule, refunded me an amount so that I would accept delivery instead of ask for a refun and resolved the problem as well as made a very unhappy frustrated customer a happy one.

The North Shore Sleigh Bed arrived yesterday and it is even more beautiful than on the Coleman website

Thank you Coleman Furniture and NEHDS Logistics

2018-08-09

10 weeks late

"It was horrible dealing with this company
They promise 3 to 4 weeks and it came 2 1/2 months later
They offer a whole whopping $25 for my inconvienence after spending $3000
Never again I use this company

2018-08-03

Buyer Beware

"8/3/18
I ordered a dining set on January 10th. Freight shipping takes time, so the first scheduled delivery was roughly six weeks later. The base of the table arrived shattered in pieces, so they took it back. They had to go through some kind of verification process that this in pieces base could not be repaired instead of replaced. About two months later, I was rescheduled delivery to finally receive my table. When it arrived, there were no legs for the chairs and the table top was damaged to the point that it could not be assembled. Again, the set was returned and this time repaired. The delivery company took all hardware with them (for some reason), and I contacted both the shipper and Coleman's that I had no hardware to put the set together. I was told by Colemans that they would "overnight" the hardware to the shipping company so they had it before my next scheduled delivery which was now SIX MONTHS after the initial order. When the freight company arrived, naturally they did not have the hardware. I called Coleman's right then and was told that they said they would ship it to me, not the freight shippers. That was absolutely NOT what I was told. I was told it would be overnighted to the shippers so they had it. Anyway, no hardware. The hardware did arrive about a week later and I put it together myself. I guess that constitutes "white glove service" at Coleman's. Buyer beware.

2018-07-29

high quality furniture

"High quality furniture. Easy company to work with. Looks just like it appears online. "

2018-07-24

Great prices, fast delivery and fantastic selection

"The buying experience at Coleman's was smooth and fast. I was always kept up to date on the status of the order. It arrived in the time they communicated. The delivery company was right on time and were professional. "

Posted Jul-25-2018

“We're happy to hear that you were satisfied with your experience! Thank you for the feedback, and we hope you enjoy your new furniture!

2018-07-24

Bedroom

" Wonderful experience with great staff, professional and courteous ."

Posted Jul-25-2018

“Thanks for the thumbs up- we hope you enjoy your new furniture!

2018-07-23

First time customer - Great experience

"Ordered a beautiful island set from Coleman. They kept me informed every step of the process and when it arrived it was brought into the kitchen just where I wanted it placed. All of the packing material was brought outside and it was so nice not to have to deal with that and the assembly of this big island. The island is gorgeous and in perfect condition. Unfortunately, the counter height chairs were not available for the set but I was refunded within days and was very pleased with customer service (Cherice Levy). I would not hesitate to order from Coleman again - Their "white glove" service is amazing."

Posted Jul-25-2018

“Thanks for the feedback! We're happy to hear that you were satisfied with your experience, especially our customer service and delivery teams. Enjoy your new island!

2018-07-19

Dissatisfied to say the least.

"As of right now, I should have purchased from a local retailer. Took 7 weeks to receive a 2500 dollar leather sectional, (it sat in a local shipping warehouse for almost a month). The furniture was never inspected prior to delivery, maybe where it was manufactured but never after that. One piece arrived damaged and nonfunctional, and customer service is not being helpful or providing a replacement and giving me the runaround.
As of right now, this has been one of the worst company experiences I have ever dealt with.
We are now at week 10 and I have been told by customer service that a repair technician is going to disassemble the power chaise to replace the fabric inside the cushion. Customer service has yet to address the non functional power head rest and the fabric damage that was discovered minutes after delivery.
Had a replacement chaise been sent immediately for the damaged one, ...
I will be contacting both the BBB and the manufacturer directly to find a solution. Who operates this company and allows this to escalate to this?

Helpful (1) Cool

2018-07-09

Great to do business

"Product selection is great & very easy to do business with"

Posted Jul-18-2018

“Thanks for the thumbs up- we hope you enjoy your new furniture!

2018-07-08

Sectional Purchase

"Price was great. Phone customer service was good. We read many reviews and are hopefully that our furniture arrives within the expected/set timelines, with no delivery and/or product issues. We are looking forward to receiving our furniture and possible ordering additional furniture in the future from Coleman Furniture."

2018-07-05

Excited about our purchase!

"Easy website to navigate and helpful online chat feature!"

2018-06-30

Sectional Sofa

"We actually fell in love with this sectional while staying at an Airbnb in Bentonville Arkansas. We contacted the owner and she directed us to this site."

Posted Jul-05-2018

“We're happy to hear that we were able to provide you with the sectional of your dreams! We hope you enjoy it, and that you keep us in mind for your future furniture needs.

2018-06-30

Great Transaction and Customer Service

"Use the chat function and worked with Matt who was patient and very helpful. The selection was excellent and the prices are good."

Posted Jul-05-2018

“We're happy to hear that you had a good experience with our customer service team, and that you were pleased with with selection and pricing. Thank you for your business, and we hope you enjoy your new furniture!

2018-06-29

easy order

"Very easy to order and great prices"

2018-06-26

Very easy transaction

"Price was the lowest on the web. Site easy to use."

Posted Jun-27-2018

“Thanks for the thumbs up- hope you enjoy your purchase!

Share Coleman Furniture's store rating

Coleman Furniture is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Coleman Furniture is a merchant member
Coleman Furniture participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,416 merchant members.