Stores > Code 3 Tactical Supply
  • Code 3 Tactical

Voice your opinion! Review Code 3 Tactical Supply by clicking a star below.
2017-10-24

Never revived order

"Similar to other complaints. Ordered literally a few years ago. Have many replies from the company about how my order will be delayed due to high demand. Now no replies. "

2017-06-20

Never received

"I ordered ammo 3 years ago and was told it was on back order. Still waiting on ammo or refund. No one responds to emails anymore. "

2016-07-30

scam!

"Wish i would have checked out the reviews before ordering. They took our money promptly. When asked for a ship date, was informed it was on bo. waited 2 weeks, still on bo, cancelled order. was immediately sent an email informing they filed for bankruptcy and have to file a dispute with cc company to get $ back. they do not answer phone or emails since

2016-07-05

Filing for bankruptcy

"Took our payment, kept saying 6-10 more days. After 2 months, demanded our money back and received an email that they are closing and filing for bankruptcy. Says we need to go through our bank to receive a refund. The Web site is still up, don't order from this company!"

2016-05-29

Well I guess the reviews were right

"Should have known better being in the distribution business myself, billed fast, confirmation fast then........nothing. With so many complaints why on gods green earth has the shipping policies been changed. Honesty is the best policy Code 3, you're customers and repeat customers depend on it. If you don't have it...don't tell your customer it's available. I could have bought the same three products from another website for more but at least they gave me an inventory availability. I hope you guys change this practice, it will kill your business."

2016-04-15

Boy, was I wrong.

"I ordered and was billed for a simple pouch three weeks ago. After week 1, I checked in to see how my order was coming along. It never went to shipping. A few days later it went to shipping. But a couple weeks after that, I still didn't have any shipping info or my item. After several attempts to contact and cancel my order, I finally came online and found a host of terrible reviews. Even the BBB doesn't like C3T. DON'T be mislead by the other "reviews"!!!

UPDATE: Turns out if you complain online and bring in Big Brother, things get resolved and refunds appear in a couple days...

2016-02-29

Ckeck out horible rating at the Better Business Bureau (BBB) on the company

"I ordered a gun case and Code 3 billed my credit card for the case immediately. After a month I sent an email inquiring about the order and was given an "it's backordered and we sometimes bill your card" response. Now two month later I still do not have the gun case and I sent another email. Same answer but no explanation why my card was charged two months ago. I cancelled the order and we will see if I get credited half as fast as they charged.

When I went to find areas to rate the company I find this has been a pattern with Code 3 for years on the BBB site.

2015-10-19

"They Were Unable To Get What I Needed So I Asked For A Refund And It Was Given Back In 2 Days, Thanks For Trying .

Sincerely, Ammoman ...

2015-08-25

"Fast shipping
No problems with my order

2015-08-24

"Lots of great items and fair prices, with quick and accurate service."

2015-08-23

"I ordered the Condor Tactical Venture Pack and it is awesome. Code 3 Tactical made the process easy and kept me informed of the progress of my item. It was hassle free and their prices were lower than other web sites. I will order from them again."

2015-08-17

"Great product. Exactly as described. A great new addition to my everyday work carry."

2015-08-01

"Perfect, just what I was looking for. Magazines fit perfectly and secure. I like the velcro a lot better than the hidden snap version, easier to adjust for magazine size. "

2015-08-01

"Placed an order for 2 items in June.....again, received the "Usually in Stock" message.
Upon placing the order, received two emails...the first was, "Thank you for your order," and the second was a notification that the items were not in stock. 2 weeks later, I sent a follow up email inquiring about the order and received a message stating that it was scheduled to be sent out by the end of next week. 2 weeks later (1 month after order) I sent another email inquiring about the status of my order. No response. Two more emails are sent before receiving a response which stated that the items were still not in stock. CANCEL ORDER!!! Hopefully my refund will not take this long!

2015-07-28

"Completely satisfied with my purchase. Item shipped quickly and as advertised. I'll be a returning customer. "

Share Code 3 Tactical Supply's store rating

Code 3 Tactical Supply is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Code 3 Tactical Supply is not a merchant member
Code 3 Tactical Supply does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!