Mon - Fri, 8am to 5pm

Chance of future purchase: 8.99/10
Shipping & packaging: 4.17/10
Customer service: 8.61/10
2018-04-19

They make the products when it is ordered

"I placed my order on Tuesday. I received an email Wednesday informing me that the free photo gloss paper, that I did not order is not in, and my order is on hold. The email sates that if I want the remaining order, please let them know. The email was covered with "hyperlinks" and they go no where! As I sent emails, the replies were getting threatening, as to cancel my order. I called the company, the woman on the other end was breathing hard in the phone. Said if I didn't say anything, she was going to hang up. She checked my order, informed me, that she was out of paper and making the magenta ink cartridge. But, if I didn't want to wait, she will cancel my order.
Very strange, it was repeated three times to cancel my order! Not good business!

2018-04-02

Avoid buying from these people Clickinks.com

"I recently made an attempt to purchase an item that showed the item was available; however, they did not have the item in stock and refuse to refund the purchase until they finalize there monthly statements weeks later. Meanwhile I still don't have any ink, nor the money to purchase from another source. "

2018-03-27

Good customer service response.

"My black cartridge is not being recognized by my printer even though I have been using Clickinks in it for 2 or 3 years. The service rep told me what to try and thought it would resolve the issue. Unfortunately, after doing the complete procedure twice, it still doesn't work."

2018-03-20

oh brother

"they were helpful and very polite. I am certain we can resolve the problem"

2017-12-26

ENTIRE INDUSTRY NEAR COLLAPSE!

"I wanted to know why I was experiencing (what seemed to me) a delayed delivery. The young lady that answered my email was very professional and highly concerned about my order. In a few minutes she was able to make me realize that the problem was caused by an over-hyped delivery anticipation freak!
After discovering that everything was normal, I began to relax and enjoy the pleasant atmosphere of great people running a great company. Thanks for immediately placating my fears and foibles.

2017-12-07

Avoid Buying from Clickinks

"Ordered Samsung re-manufactured cartridge December 1, 2017 from Clickinks because they are in Florida where I lived and was hoping to receive the order on Monday. They charged my checking account on Dec 4th. Today on Dec 7th, I called them to ck on delivery. Customer Service informed me my toner was out of stock and she did not know when they would have it back. I ask for a refund and she said it takes 30 days, no exceptions! I called my bank, Wells Fargo and initiated a claim and will have my money back within 10 days. CS refused to let me speak with her supervisor, the owner, or accounting. Said someone named Mike will call me on Dec 8th by 1pm. I'm not holding my breath, this whole transaction reaffirms my Amazon only buying. Will update if Mike calls. "

2017-12-07

IT'S INK=FOR HEAVENS' SAKE !

"Best Part of experience : Finding my pinter and cartridge in less than a minute. Ease of checkout. It's ink,for heavens' sake."

2017-12-06

"I can only comment on my experience so far which doesn't include evaluation of the product."

Good service and price

"Have used many times and is my go to for ink"

Am Blue

"I ran out of the cayan color in the middle of my daughters school project. Even though the cartridge shows there is still some in there I guess we were out.
Got on the website and got a great deal as usual to stock up again.

2017-12-06

"Very satisfied if the ink cartridges work as planed. I have not yet received the ink cartridges. Thank you."

2017-12-06

"Express check-out saved me a lot of time. I was done in a matter of minutes"

2017-12-06

Phone customer service agents sound like a cartoon James bond charachters

"Called the customer service number got some stupid excuse why on line pricing different from phone order. Two different answers from agent then manager. I hope the product works and arrives, not a lot of faith in this company as of yet."

2017-12-05

Tough to beat

"Quick and easy, great place to shop. "

2017-12-05

my review to you

"fairly easy --- I just wish there were less expensive ways of getting ink"

Share Clickinks.com's store rating