6:00 AM-11 PM 365 DAYS A YEAR

Shipping & packaging: 10.00/10
Customer service: 10.00/10
Return/Replacement policy: 10.00/10
2012-07-23

"I bought Panasonic TC-P65VT50 from Cleveland Plasma.Very fast delivery. very helpful. Delivered as promises. Very satisfied with the buying experience. Will certainly buy from them again."

2012-07-17

"Smooth and no hassle transaction. Chris is a very straight and up front person and I enjoyed doing business with him."

2012-07-17

"Fast easy transaction through the phone. Good support before and after the sale. Product was delivered in Texas a few days after the order!

I would recommend any purchase through Cleveland Plasma.

2012-07-16

"100% satisfied. Highly recommended.

Where to start, I purchased a Panasonic TC-P 65VT50 Plasma Television. Prior to the purchase, I contacted Cleveland Plasma to discuss the Television. I spoke to the owner for at least 30 minutes. He took the time to explain the purchase process and gave me detailed information on the TV. Customer service was excellent and so was the price (approximately $400 cheaper than the local retail chain + free shipping). I purchased this unit on a Wednesday and it was in my living room by Friday morning of the same week (I live in Phoenix, AZ). Throughout the 2.5 days the owner provided me frequent updates as to when to expect the TV and what to do when it arrived. They also confirmed that I liked the TV and everything was in working order after the delivery. I have already recommended Cleveland Plasma to a couple of my friends who are also looking to make future purchases. I will definitely purchase from them again in the future. Thanks Cleveland Plasma!

2012-07-15

"Excellent communication. Super helpful. Great deal on my TV. Would buy from again and recommend highly."

2012-07-14

"well what can i say but thank you Chris & Cleveland Plasma for making my purchase of my new Panasonic tc-p65vt50 tv a absolutly stress free and money saving expirance!

was searching for this TV for about 2 weeks to not only find the best price but to find a vender that was trust worthy.

well to say that Cleveland Plasma met my criteria would be an understatemant.

trust me i did my homework buying on line can be a very bad,stressful and costly expirance if you wind up dealing with a bad company.

then one day on e/bay i stumbled upon Cleveland Plasma because of their great price alert.

to be honest at first i was very leary beacuse of the great price but also because i had never heard of Cleveland Plasma.

the first thing i did was contact the BBB to see what i could find out about the company and to my delight i found out they had a rating of A+ with believe it or not zero complaints and zero unresolved incidents since their inception in 2005.

man was i excited and relieved.

i called them and spoke to the owner Chris who from the moment i spoke to him i knew he knew his business.

he is very straight forward and does not pull any punches or pressure you in any way. in fact its just the opposite.

no pressure to buy accessories or protection plans what so ever.

i ordered my TV and Chris said it would be delivered in 3 to 5 days.

he is a man of his word 5 days later Chris had my TV delivered and installed and to say i was thrilled would be an understatement.

All i can say is thank you Chris not only did you keep your word but you saved me $800 dollars.

I'm am now one of Cleveland Plasma biggest ambassadors.anyone who wants a company who you can TRUST and depend on this is it.

On a scale of 1 to 10 i give them an 11.

Best price and best service you cant ask for anything more. anyone looking for electronics IMO there is only one place to go Cleveland Plasma.

Lastly their protection plans are 50% cheaper than all their competators and believe me i did the research and will be purchasing a 3 Year warranty extentsion also.

thanks again cris for making purchasing the TV of my dreams a great expirance!

2012-07-03

"We had an extremely wonderful experience with this company, I would definitely buy from this company again. A+ buying experience"

2012-06-20

"Cleveland Plasma had, by far, the best price anywhere on my Sharp Elite PRO-60X5FD. The entire purchase from Chris's excellent customer service to the delivery was flawless. You have one very happy customer Cleveland Plasma!!!!"

2012-06-14

"I actually found Extreme Electronics on Ebay after the price of a Panasonic HD tv had changed so that it was more expensive out on Amazon. They (Extreme Electronics) had the most competitive price I had seen along with over 2000 people giving them a 100% rating which is exactly what I experienced. The price for both the TV and extended warranty beat out Amazon and I saved over $600.

In addition to this, Chris and the other staff I dealt with are highly responsive with both email and over the phone. So, in just a few days I got my new TV which came in perfect working condition without scratches, etc.

I'm another person 100% satisfied.

2012-06-08

"This is the 2nd plasma I've bought from Cleveland Plasma and the experience continues to be pretty good. Chris knows his stuff."

2012-06-01

"I loved the prompt service from Chris at Cleveland Plasma. Information about my order was thorough and timely. When I contected Chris by phone he was polite, patient and helped me gain understanding. After a shipping situation I immediately contacted Cleveland Plasma who addresed my needs immediately and expedited delivery of my item."

2012-06-01

"Thanks to the help of my brothers and Chris at Cleveland Plasma, I now own a 2012 Panasonic GT-50 Plasma TV and as a friend indicated when he helped me set it up, it puts his Sony 42" Bravia to shame as the picture quality is so great. My TV ended up being the test model for the calibration and face off with the Samsung and it is all that has been reported.
Thanks so much for all the help and backup info.
I highly recommend Cleveland Plasma to anyone interetd in buying TV's.

2012-04-05

"It is a very professional, customer-oriented compay that truly sets the bar to a much higher standard. The personal attention I received when I placed my order was way beyond my expectations. and I will not hesitate to do business with them in the future"

2012-04-04

"Excellent service! I was puchasing the brand new Sharp LC-80LE844U 3D LCD TV.Chris called me personally to discuss the transaction. He explained in detail where the TV was in routing and when to expect it at the house (provided tracking number).Very good pricing. I am completely satisfied!"

2012-02-21

"Called Chris on a Sunday at noon, had T.V. in house on Tuesday.
Chris was incredibly repsponsive start to finish and took the time to address my questions.

Great price, great experience, 5 stars!

Share Cleveland Plasma / Extreme Electronics, LLC's store rating