2018-09-20

Be prepared for a hassle to return!

"Bought glasses on a BOGO. One pair were too small and to return they wanted money up front for an exchange pair. I asked why not just wait to receive the old ones and then send the exchange afterwards and was told this is not their procedure. Don't trust the no questions asked return policy as there are lots of questions and even more hassle to return."

2018-07-20

SECOND TO NONE!

"My husband Doug smashed his glasses and needed them for work. He is a truck driver. We spoke with John Y and ordered a new pair with the exact specifications as his previous pair. He was extremely upbeat, knowledgeable and helpful. We both felt VALUED by John. Our transaction was seamless from our first contact to delivery. Doug is very pleased, they were perfect. We highly recommend Clearly to everyone looking for a positive experience, which is sadly rare these days :)"

2018-01-12

Affordable and fast !

"It was a great deal for my two eyeglasses"

2017-09-13

Decent

"Products are pretty good, and they have a big variety of styles."

2017-06-29

First time customer

"Excellent turnaround time and product quality"

2017-05-26

Outstanding

"I've made a few orders from clearly, the first order I got an excellent deal buy one get one free so I got 2 pairs of really nice glasses for a total of $63 dollars and they came days after I ordered. My last order 2 days after placing it the glasses we're here, they have the quickest service 2 days is all I've had to wait when I go in person anywhere else it takes at least 2 weeks and I've waited a month for glasses so I'm very happy I don't have to wait when I order from clearly. Not to mention the prices are way less I just had a pair of lenses made for old frames and paid $130 just for basic lenses, times I've had new glasses with lenses I've paid $450 but at clearly I can spend less than $100 for a complete pair of glasses and if they have a sale even less, and get faster service I really like being able to skip the whole thing of going in to a store and overpay and wait weeks, the glasses I've gotten at clearly have all been great quality. Highly recommend "

2016-11-17

excellent service

"I have order contacts from Clearly a handful of times and each time it has been perfect. "

2016-03-02

Glasses look great and the fit is perfect!

"I'm very impressed with the order I received. I placed the order on a Saturday and my package came on the following Tuesday. The price was amazing (slightly under $40) since I got the glasses on sale. The frames look great and the lens are very clear and lightweight. The fit of the glasses is also perfect (they list the dimensions online). Overall I would definitely recommend Clearly.ca and look forward to making more purchases in the future!"

2016-02-17

Great Customer Service

"The first time I ordered glasses from this site I was very unsure, but I loved the glasses! About a year and a half later they broke (my own fault) and I wanted to try a new style of glasses out of my comfort zone. I didn't end up liking the new frames but when I called to get a refund their customer service was impeccable. Not only did they happily offer a return postage, but went over the style type of glasses that would best suit me. They were so extremely helpful and I will definitely continue to purchase contacts AND glasses at clearly.ca "

2016-02-03

Contacts to go

"Excellent service from clearly contacts and cost is very competitive."

2015-12-27

"Glasses came as promised. Loved the one pair. The other pair didn't work and they took them back no problem! Ordering another pair of glasses as extremely happy with my purchase and with Clearly's service."

2015-12-27

"Super satisfied... as always ?"

2015-11-30

"Bought a pair of glasses from there and the prescription was completely wrong, it took over a week o get them, never buying glasses here again."

2015-11-25

"The website was easy to use and the delivery was quick. For ease of use and turnaround time I would rate 5/5. However my only complaint was I upgraded the lens to be scratch resistant and glare resistant but I have one scratch on the lens already within a months time and I noticed some type of linear glare on the lens when driving at night. "

2015-11-25

"It was amazing! It was easy to order and make my purchase. I was consistently kept up-to-date on the progress of my order. My order was delivered on time. The product was exactly as advertised and there were no problems with it at all. I will continue to use Clearly.ca and have highly recommended the company to a couple of friends."

Share Clearly.ca's store rating