2012-10-15

"Kevin @ Clary business was very helpful and dedicated in helping us resolve our issue. He is very knowledgeable and have great customer service skills."

2012-10-12

"Very positive experience, contact personnel was very professional. Quick responses to calls and emails. A+."

2012-10-05

"We purchased the Akiles iCoil-41 Manual Punch and Electric Inserter and it arrived very quickly and works great. Good machine for smaller projects."

2012-10-04

"Very easy ordering process, and excellant pricing. "

2012-10-04

"everything was quick and easy."

2012-10-03

"Kevin Wong was outstanding! He helped me make a difficult decision very simple. He was very knowledgeable and professional. I will shop with Clary again!"

"Hello Clary Co.,
I do all the purchasing for the department of Psychology at the University of Illinois at Chicago. I placed my order with Shredder Warehouse which is Clary Company online on 9/26/12. My purchase went very well indeed and the purchase was made online with the screens being user friendly. I will definitely use them again in the future for my office machine needs.

Thanks,
Elbert Gordon

2012-10-01

"Kevin Wong was very helpful. Clary utilized a live video chat to walk me through the product features and answered all questions posed. The video chat was very influential in my decision to buy the product. Follow-up by the company has been great."

2012-10-01

"Easy ordering process. Great communication. Speedy delivery. Thank you."

2012-09-26

"I searched online and found what I needed. When I called to order my product, they were very helpful and professional. They even followed up to let me know shipping information and to make sure I was happy with my order."

2012-09-25

"Outstanding company. Incredibly easy to work with and full of helpful tips and advise. Will buy from them any day."

2012-09-25

"The delivery was prompt and free shipping is always a value. We were upset that the machine jammed up on the very first day in service. We even tried running thinner stacks than the specs set out and still had problems. We upgraded to a machine that was supposed to be twice the power of our old machine from our local office supply house, but so far the Martin Hale 1648 doesn't seem to live up to the spec sheet promises."

2012-09-21

"Great Support. Fast Shipping. Best Prices. Everything a buyer need. Will recommend Clary to everyone."

2012-09-21

"The salesman was very helpful in helping me decide which folding machine to purchase for the volume of paper we will be running through the machine. "

2012-09-19

"Very fast delivery. We just received our shredder today and we love it so far. Would recommend Clary Business Machines to anyone!! Will purchase from again in the future!"

Share Clary Business Machines / claryco.com's store rating