2017-08-03

A++

"Easy transaction and cheapest prices! "

2015-10-25

"From my initial inquiry until purchase, my experience with Clary was fantastic! All my questions were answered in a timely manner, and I never felt pressured. No complaints..."

2015-07-31

"Best price for the chairs I was looking for and fast shipping."

2015-04-24

"Very Satisfied with out paper folder. I emailed the company and had someone to help me find what would best fit us and our needs! "

2015-03-18

"I am very satisfied with this machine. It is quite and efficient. I especially like the cross/cut. It shreds papers into very small pieces that would be extremely difficult for someone to piece together."

2014-11-19

"I needed an interactive whiteboard and projector on a short timeline for a volunteer project at the local Boys & Girls Club--and knew nothing about the product! I couldn't have had a better experience with Kevin--he was super knowledgeable and quick! He gave plenty of resources to get us started and was a dream to work with. Thanks, Kevin!"

2014-11-11

"Called looking for oil for our shredder and they were able to help us. Billing, ordering, shipping, everything was made easy for us."

2014-08-08

"Bruce Johannessen was very helpful in our search for a new check signer. He was very knowledgeable and eager to please us. The purchase went quickly. We received the signer in great time. Thank you for your excellent service.
Joyce Kuykendall
Accounts Payable

2014-02-04

"Service was fast and efficient. My order was received in less than a week. They also had the best price.
cstarr56

2014-01-27

"They were able to fill my order in a timely manner. Thank you,"

2013-10-25

"Best place to find all of your business machines in one place with always the lowest prices. I will continue to give Clary my business"

2013-10-08

"I am very satisfied with the new letter folder that we received! It has cut my time drastically when doing mailers. And the time for the shipment to be received was just as they stated.....took no time at all! Thank you for making my job easier!!!!"

2013-10-02

"Great customer service and fast delivery."

2013-07-01

"The pricing was amazing for the product we purchased. We saved almost 50% on the cost of our new table top cutter. Thank you so much Clary"

2013-05-29

"Customer service was very nice. The only thing i would ask is to have invoices sent the same time as my creidt card was charged. I don't understand how you can charge my credit card one day and I have to wait two weeks to get a copy of the invoice."

Share Clary Business Machines / claryco.com's store rating