Stores > Christeli.com
      CustomerService@Christeli.com

Product & services pricing Rating 8.04/10 8.04/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.23/10 9.23/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.50/10 9.50/10
Voice your opinion! Review Christeli.com by clicking a star below.
2017-11-07

No more pain!

"I️ have purchased from Christeli twice now. Both mattresses were for my young adult daughters who love them! My youngest daughter has scoliosis and was having many restless nights with back and neck pain. Since sleeping on her Christeli mattress, she has slept soundly with no more pain! She loves how comfortable her new mattresses is! My oldest daughter has had her mattress for three years now, and is still loving it! When I need another mattress, I will be purchasing another Christeli! "

2017-11-03

RV replacement matress

"We purchased a used Arctic Fox fifth wheel trailer in March and wanted a new memory foam mattress for in it ... we got a price at the local store on memory foam but couldn't justify the price so we looked and found the Christeli site and decided to try their product. We ordered, received and installed in our trailer and though we have only been able to have the trailer out for 3 weeks so far we are more than happy with the purchase. "

2017-09-28

good night sleep for cgange

"so far has been great only wished I had more money so could of gotten a king size"

2017-09-27

A Good Night's Sleep

"For many years I slept on a sofa bed. I finally decided to purchase a Murphy Bed. After lots of research I decided to purchase a memory foam mattress. More research...I narrowed it down to two companies. I chose Christeli because of the informative and impressive website. The service was great. The delivery was prompt. The price was right! Since I received my mattress, every night's sleep has been a good night's sleep!"

2017-09-27

We love our new mattress!

"We had been sleeping on a brick of a bed for too long. Our new Christelli mattress has two options for firmness and we have immediately experienced more restful nights of sleep. The value of the Christelli mattress, compared to other online options, is great and we highly recommend."

great bed

"love this bed and have never slept better!!
-justin6398

Best Decision Ever

"I researched what seems like forever and finally decided to purchase a Christeli Madeline 12.5. I ordered by phone. They got the mattress out to me the same day. Two nights later my wife and I were sleeping soundly. Works perfectly on my adjustable bed frame. We couldn't be happier!"

Well Rested in California

"We love our Christeli mattress. It is so comfortable, that each night, we say, "Mmmm, so perfect!" The memory foam quickly reforms and is ready for the next night. We would definitely buy again."

2017-07-13

Awesome mattress!

" My husband and I were in need of a new mattress. I did some research and found Christeli. I was a little nervous about purchasing a mattress online, but I really liked what I read about the company. After reading many reviews, we decided to order our mattress. We liked that they offer a payment plan. Delivery was quick and the setup was super easy. We both love this mattress and sleep great! "

2017-07-10

Zero Gravity!

"Love our mattress and our bed frame!
Zero Gravity setting is what we look forward to at the end of a long day! We have already ordered my daughter one for her birthday!!!

2017-07-10

Best Sleep Ever

"I absolutely LOVE my Christeli bed. It was delivered sooner than expected and was in perfect condition. I sleep so much better. I definitely recommend it! I was buying a new mattress every 2 years because there would be a dip where I slept. No dip in this bed!"

2017-07-08

Nice mattress

"We ordered the Christeli Briella 13.5" memory foam mattress based on the comparison to Tempur-cloud luxe breeze. We are both 160-170 lb individuals, and it wasn't as soft as we had hoped. It is a very comfortable bed and we sleep well on it, but it isn't as soft as the tempur-cloud luxe breeze was when we tested that mattress at a shop. "

2017-07-05

Great quality, On the softer side

"Quality is great, I expect the mattress will last as long as any other on the market. US made is a huge plus. I need a firmer mattress and was unable to use this long. If you sleep on soft mattresses this will be great for you!"

2017-07-05

amorifer

"The bed top will not stay in place... I have to move it every day... It is not comfortable and hurts my back

Love, Steve

2017-06-27

Wonderful bed

"I called Christeli and he asked me a few questions. He told me which mattress to buy and it is wonderful"

Share Christeli.com's store rating

Christeli.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Christeli.com is a merchant member
Christeli.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,466 merchant members.