Stores > Choxi.com
  • Choxi.com

Voice your opinion! Review Choxi.com by clicking a star below.
2017-03-11

Lawsuit!!

"Still waiting on my items or refund from 10/10/2016. Want my money back!"

2017-01-12

CHOXI: Now you see me Now you don't!!

"When this company started out as Nomorerack it was awesome!! Even when it changed to Choxi it was ok. Shipments were delayed a little but it was ok. The first time I requested a refund for an item from them they gave me a credit which was odd. Truth be told I was a bit put off by that, you have my money and you won't give it back to me because I didn't receive your product? Furthermore when you started having problems I had several orders in I still have not received so you have ripped me off now. I have paid for products that I have not received. The customer service became retched without any answers. I continued to check your website and then ****!!! one day you were gone, website and all. I hope the US STATES ATTORNEY has a field day with you people for your bad business practice. SHAME ON YOU!!"

2017-01-09

This website stole my money

"I had been buying from choxi for about 9 months or so. They used to be nomorack. I bought some things and had no problem. Then I starter getting wrong sizes and wrong items. On one occasion I asked them to refund my money for a product that never showed up and they instead issued me a choxi credit. The last thing I ordered last October never came and all calls and e mails went nowhere. The phone is now disconnected and I'm out $30."

2016-12-18

MONEY OWED

"This site was great when it was called nomorerack, great customer service, great products. Once it became Choxi.com the problems started, ordered items cancelled, card charged, items not received, quality of items went down and refunds owed and not received. They currently owe me money from October. Apparently they have shut down with no notice, I would gladly join a Class Action Suit. I feel bad as I had recommended this site to many before the change."

2016-12-02

I want my money back!!

"I have order stuff a couple of things came in, I had been able to communicate with them but now you can't get on their website and they still owe me product, but now I just want my money back and I don't know how to go about that!!"

2016-11-27

Rip Off

"I ordered on 8/25/16 and still have not received half of my items as of today, 11/27/16!!!! No response from anyone either. Lawsuit!!! "

2016-11-14

Fraud! Stole my money and won't ship products!

"They didn't ship products on two different occasions and when I requested a refund they offered a credit instead. Well, the reorder was never shipped either so that was also a credit when reported! Now the site is down and they won't answer the phones! I guess I'm out all of my money and they must be out of business without telling anybody! I definitely wouldn't purchase anything from them now! They done really well when it was Nomorerack but when it changed to Choxi, WOW! What a disaster! I see a lawsuit coming..."

2016-11-02

Choxi website down

"I have bught several things from Choxi and got all of the stuff I ordered. I emailed at the beginning of September and never received a response they were working on getting my ordertogether and I have seen nothing. I went to the webste to check on my order and now the website is down. I guess they stoleover $100 from me."

2016-10-31

No Response

"I recently ordered from choxi.com and have ordered from them before and received my items at time of estimated shipment. But this one is beyond me. Ordered 2 camera's paid via paypal and sent an email the same day requesting change of address. I to, like the others who have left complaints, have no heard any response from them via email or phone call. The website has been down since the 24th of October.

Choxi.com is about to get reported to the better business bureau. This is quite unacceptable and I am quite upset that I haven't received an email response or some indication that my items will be coming soon.

2016-09-24

TAKE YOUR MONEY BEFORE SHIPPING

"Today is 9/24/2016. Placed two orders. One on 8/21 and 8/19 /19. Called on 9/15/16 requesting to know the shipping date. Also wanted to know why my credit card was charged for my orders if they have not shipped, they stated they were scheduled to ship on 9/19/16. sent Email on 9/21/2016 wanting to know why I have not been notified of my shipment by Email as stated on their website. I received the canned response as stated in other complaints at this website. They could not provide any estimated shipping date. I will not reorder from Choxi. As stated in other complaints on this website that when the company was NOMORERACK. COM we did not have this problem..Consumer beware

2016-09-12

Don't trust this company ever!!!! They will steal your money!!!

"I wouldn't even give them one star really. Like all the other complaints same story. I ordered items. 3 weeks no items, no response from customer service. All the sudden I get an email apologizing for the delay and a store credit. Like I would ever buy from them again. Filed a fraud claim with my bank. Can't reach Choxi by phone and 5 emails went unanswered before this bogus email with store credit."

2016-09-10

NOMORECHOXI FOR ME

"THE WORST SINCE IT WENT FROM NOMORERACK TO CHOXI
I placed an order July 6th. Three items. One was received. The other two I have not received as of Sept 10th. Of course my credit card has been charged for the full amount. Every time I send an email (and I have sent several) I get the same "canned" response:
Sep 9, 5:10 PM EDT
Hello Adela,
Thank you for contacting us regarding your order. I apologize that your experience has not been what we aim to deliver and for the inconvenience this must have caused you.
All of our products are shipped directly to you from our network of manufacturing partners. We can assure you that we’re doing everything we can to get your delivery to you as quickly as possible. We greatly appreciate your continued patience."
I've tried calling the customer service number, only to have a recording tell me they are closed and to all back during business hours 9am to 6pm EST. Yep, you guessed it - I'm calling during those hours. Nobody's home.
I'm thinking I'm NEVER going to see these items and I have just been scammed. According to the above response they are not willing to follow up with the vendor to even check on the status of availability or shipment. They claim I have the option to cancel the order, however, I feel that from the lack of customer support on Choxi's part - I'm not going to see the refund on my credit card, so I may as well let it hang out there on the off chance that it still gets shipped.
One item is not even available anymore, the other is still being sold in the same color and size I ordered!?
I have rarely written a bad review. This place deserves it.

2016-09-02

Customer Service! Ha, Ha, Ha! Don't Buy from Them!

"I had some minor issues with Choxi, but they were all rectified until now. I placed an order in June. I have not received two items. I have emailed them several times, I have tried calling several times, but the message says they are closed even though I called during "business hours." The chat function of the website has been deactivated.

Don't trust them! Don't Buy from Them!

2016-09-02

Don't Waste Your Time or Money!

"This company is TERRIBLE! When they were No More Rack, they were great. They were even great briefly after they became CHOXI. I ordered something from them in January and got it 3 days later. Recently, I have placed 3 orders with them, one of which is well over 3 days old! When I inquired about the order after 2 weeks, I was told that their manufacturer was out of stock and expecting new stock within the next 2-3 days and then my order would ship. Nothing has shipped. Emails are not returned; when you call their phone number, you get a message saying you are calling after normal business hours. I have filed a report with the Better Business Bureau. I have also just filed a dispute with my credit card company disputing the charges. If you go on Facebook and search for CHOXI, you will find over 40 reviews, all of them having the same bad experience as I have had. I was fortunate to find 1 of the items I had ordered from Choxi on another site for 50% less than CHOXI. "

2016-09-01

Total Ripoff!

"Never received my order. They have not answered my emails. The "customer service" phone number tell you to call back during normal business hours. No matter what time it is. I will be contacting the BBB today. I have ordered many things from them in the past and other than slow shipping it had not been a problem. They still send out ads and sales announcements every day. The review I just read states that they have not paid their venders nor their staff. They are still taking orders and money from people without filling their orders. I will not sit back and allow anyone to take my money! Don't waste you time or money with them."

Share Choxi.com's store rating

Choxi.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Choxi.com is not a merchant member
Choxi.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!