Stores > Chico's

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.59/10 8.59/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.55/10 8.55/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.53/10 8.53/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.72/10 8.72/10
Voice your opinion! Review Chico's by clicking a star below.

2018-01-05

Chico owns over 40% of My Closet

"I come to Chicos for the trends, style, class, and comfort of their clothing. It is important for me to share this review as I value the review system. Chicos ranks #1 with me for both Clothing and Jewelry. One of my favorite things is their ability have items that are multi-functional (reversible, interchangeable, etc.)"

2018-01-03

Perfect fit

"I wear a size 2P and everything I have ordered on line fits perfectly."

2017-12-31

Wretched Customer Service

"Ever since making my first purchase here I have been blasted with emails about joining their Passport Membership which gives 5% off of all purchases. I joined since there was no cost and the 5% might cover some of their ridiculous shipping costs. I tried to place an order online and the Passport savings was not deducted so I called customer service. I was the 185th called it said so I waited for 45 mins and then had to go to an appointment. I called later that evening and I was again about 180 in line. I stayed on hold for an hour and 50 mins at which point my husband was so irritated by the message that came on every 2 minutes saying "we apologize for the brief hold, we will be with you shortly" that I had to disconnect. I wrote an email to customer service and called again the next day and was 150 in line so gave up and went to place my order without the 5%. Being that it was the next day, they had ended their 50% off sale and I was no longer able to get any savings online. I wrote another email. A week later I finally got an email back from customer service saying that I wasn't a full Passport member and was not entitled to the 5%. Whaaaaat??? Everything they sent me to entice me to join promised 5% off and now suddenly oops sorry you have to have a certain tier of membership. Slimy marketing in my opinion. And I am completely turned off from ever shopping there again. Their clothing is very mediocre and definitely not worth the nightmare experience."

Rep reply posted Jan-03-2018

A rep from Chico's, Ann_, has responded

“We sincerely apologize for any confusion regarding the Passport Program. The Passport Program is Chico’s customer loyalty program. There is no fee to join or maintain membership in the Passport program. To receive your full benefits you have to provide your qualifying membership number every time you shop at Chico's. When your qualifying merchandise purchases reach $500 USD (whether it takes one day or three years) you will receive the full benefits of the Passport Program. We are truly sorry we were unable to respond to your contacts in a timelier manner. We have been experiencing higher than normal contacts as a result of our latest promotions and are doing our best to address all customer contacts in the order received and as soon as possible. Please accept our apology for any inconvenience this may have caused.”

2017-12-26

Love your clothes. I

"Just have a problem with the stretch pants I get the camel toe no matter if I go a size smaller or larger. Doesn't happen with other brands. If this can be fixed somehow your pants would be my top buy.
Thanks

2017-12-07

Best Fun Ever!

"I always have fun, meeting friends, finding fun things to wear, joking around with your wonderful staff. The best!"

2017-11-28

Needs improvement!

"Customer service representative could use more training when a situation comes up that she does not know how to handle! It would be good if I did not have to think of away around the situation!"

Rep reply posted Dec-01-2017

A rep from Chico's, Ann_, has responded

“Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. We always strive to courteously and effectively assist our customers and apologize your experience was anything less. We value you as our customer and have shared your feedback with our leadership team regarding your experience. ”

2017-11-27

ELDA -Miami

"I love all the clothes of Chico’s. Everything I bougth in their stores and online has been excellent in quality and confection"

2017-11-26

Great Online Experience

"I ordered a poncho online. Not only did it arrive quickly, but it looked exactly as it was pictured on the website so the item I was matching it with went with it perfectly! I loved it and I looked great!"

2017-11-24

Love it

"I love Chicos Quality and true to size.
I just hate something you don't have a great quantity of some pieces. Customer Service is great.

2017-11-22

Limited return policy

"Their return policy is limited and they are not willing to work with consumers. I contacted CS both through a local store and from my home. They were not flexible. CS was reportedly rude to their own employees. I won't be shopping there again!

Rep reply posted Dec-04-2017

A rep from Chico's, Ann_, has responded

“We're very sorry the item was not eligible for return. There's been no change to our stated time frame as we've always allowed up to 60 days for returns or exchanges to ensure enough time to decide if the purchase is satisfactory. We strive for fairness in addressing reported concerns and hope you will understand that by adhering to the stated 60 days, we're able to maintain the trust of our customers by providing equal service to all. ”

2017-11-22

Lakeside's Chico's Rocks!!!!!!!

"I love shopping at Chico's in Lakeside the lady are very helpful.
The products feels and look go on me.
I love your clothes!!!!

2017-11-21

New Petite Line

"Love Chicos, enjoy wearing their clothes. The new shorter petite line gives me more selection. Fun place to shop!"

2017-11-20

Love my chicos

"Never have any problems. Thank you"

2017-11-19

extremely helpful

"I enjoyed my buying experience at McLean Chico's. The ladies were fun to visit with, help me pick out pants to try on, etc.
I definitely will return to this Chico's.

2017-11-18

Great!!

"Staff were helpful and the selection was wonderful!"

Share Chico's's store rating

Chico's is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Chico's is a merchant member
Chico's participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,494 merchant members.