chicos.com/

Shipping & packaging: 8.24/10
Customer service: 8.42/10
Return/Replacement policy: 8.56/10

Shopping with Sally

"Love my call from Sally at Chico’s inviting me to come and enjoy 45% off. She is so organized and familiar with all the merchandise. Makes my shopping experience perfect, every time."

A Variety of Styles, But Not Sizes

"I love the trendy clothes at Chicos, but as a small petite (5' 2 1/2" tall and 108 pounds), I have a difficult time finding clothes in my size. Too often, there is no 00 petite size available. Sometimes, a 0 top will fit, but it is often too large. Talbots clothes may not be as trendy, but they carry petites in many sizes and styles."

2018-06-20

"Awesome buy, Mother loved it."

2018-06-20

A favorite place to shop

"I shop at Chico's all the time, both online and in the store. I love the style and quality. Their return policy is fantastic, as is their shipping. "

2018-06-20

A True ,Committed, and always Happy Chico Girl!

"Chico’s is more than Awesome!"

Just right

"They didn’t rush me or pester with how I was doing. They tried to help me order pants that didn’t work they did get a different pair ordered and they are GREAT. "

2018-06-20

Quality is not as goood as it used to be.

"I love Chico’s. And I’ll keep going there but there is an inconsistency in some of the clothes and materials that didn’t use to be a problem. The clothes don’t hold up to washing like they used to and with some of the thinner materials they start pilling after just a couple of wears and washes. Even on delicate. But I still like the majority of what I get but please start watching your quality control. I’d rather pay a few dollars more for better fabrics. "

Website is horrible

"Your website is terrible. The further you go down, the more likely you will lose the page. Constantly received a notice that the script had stopped. It was a little better if you chose a specific item such as blouses or skirts. Just a bad experience with your website."

Amanda_'s Avatar
Amanda_ from Chico's has responded
Posted Jun-21-2018

“Thank you for your feedback, we are sorry to hear that your online shopping experience was not pleasurable. We would love to assist you to make your shopping experience satisfactory, anyone of our online or in-store associates would be pleased to assist you. Your comments have been passed along to our distribution center team so this oversight does not continue to occur for future purchases.”

Somewhat Satisfied

"I like the blouses I purchased. Chico's makes nice clothing.

It took me days to finally get through to Customer Service. The wait time to speak with an agent is below standard.

Chico's owed me two refunds through PayPay. It took numerous attempts to get the money refunded.

In the future, I would be more inclined to purchase items in the store instead of on the Chico's website.

2018-06-20

Love the store, the staff, the fashions!

"The staff in the Tyler store is always so fun and so helpful. Very personable but also professional. They always help me identify items that I might not have noticed or thought of. I really enjoy shopping there.

Besides that, I love Chicos' fashions. The clothes hold up well and I always get compliments on my Chicos outfits!

2018-06-20

Love everything about Chicos.

"Chicos meets all of my needs"

Perfect fit

"I love my jeans. It fit as good as I want."

love CHICOS

"I almost always find what Im looking for. Sales gals are very helpful"

Chico style

"Chico’s has clothes that are for grownups that are stylish and stunning. Love them."

Fun

"I really enjoy going to Chico’s. I love wandering through the store at my leisure and having the clerk appear out of nowhere and take the clothes I have accumulated back to a dressing room for me. I love the suggestions of accessories and always come away with a pretty new outfit or two."

Share Chico's's store rating

Chico's is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Chico's is a merchant member
Chico's participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,436 merchant members.