Stores > Chewy.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.88/10 7.88/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.84/10 7.84/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.19/10 8.19/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.77/10 8.77/10
Voice your opinion! Review Chewy.com by clicking a star below.

Just ... wow

"So, I ordered the wrong size cat litter box in addition to two litter disposal systems that I realized too late that I didn't need. I got in touch with a 24/7 chat rep, and she immediately issued me a refund. And THEN, as I was inquiring about what I needed to do to print the return shipping labels, the rep told me to just donate the items to a local animal shelter instead of sending them back. WHAAAT?! Now THAT is customer service and a company I can stand behind! I contacted a local cat rescue, and they are going to come by and pick up the items later this week. Way to be, Chewy. Way. To. Be."

Amazing customer service

"I ordered the wrong size collars for 4 of my 5 dogs. Called to inquire about a return and the customer service person was amazing. She issued an immediate credit for the collars, even though it was my mistake. Placed the order for the correct size collars, and told me to donate the incorrect size collars to a local rescue. If all online transactions and problems were resolved so easily it would be a dream."

i have no words

"my package came less then 5 days, and when it came it was packed excellent and nothing was broken im so happy. ive been wanting to order from this website for ages and im glad i ordered from this company, Thank you Chewy. "

Wouldn't choose anyone but Chewy!!

"We somehow ended up with a recalled product, and our poor Borzoi pup ended up at the Vet diagnosed with Salmonella the day before his birthday (yesterday, his bday is today the 13th).
Chewy refunded the product and even sent out Beorn's favorite treats and His favorite types of Toys!! Thank you so much, Chewy! Beorn & I appreciate all that you do, & Beorn is doing MUCH better !

Damaged cat food cans.

"I had ordered a box of cat food. When I opened it, three cans were opened and several were dented. When I emailed Chewy about it, they promptly apologized and sent me out a new box for no charge. Best customer service out there!! Thank you!"

Not what they used to be

"I was with Chewy.com for several years -- I watched the website grow and they used to have the lowest prices, no taxes, and fast shipping. However, chewy has progressively changed. Prices are not the lowest anymore, they are now charging taxes and even though the website says "Free 1-2 day shipping over $49" that is not always the case! If you place an order on Friday or Saturday you will NOT get your order until Tuesday or Wednesday (that is not 1-2 day shipping -- that is false advertising!)."

Amazing Customer Service

"I bought a pair of pet stairs to help my German Shepherd get into the car and he went out of his way to jump over them. I called Chewy to return the stairs and was told that my money would be refunded and to just donate the stairs to a local shelter. I was amazed! Thank you Chewy. I will proudly continue to purchase from your company. "

Bad service, Poor shipping

"placed 2 orders within 4 days and non was shipped. They just take your order."

American Journey

"Having fought life long ear troubles while feeding grain free, yesterday Gracie had her very first "great looking ears!" at the vet! I changed to Chewy.com American Journey Limited Ingredient food three months ago and both girls have had a total turnaround in their ears! Thanks Chewy!! "

Chewy is fantastic!

"I have been ordering from Chewy for my cats food and the service was great. Then I had to return some cat food my cats didn't like. To my surprise and delight, Chewy exceeded my expectations by far. They refunded the cost of my order for 2 bags and one was even opened and used. Chewy didn't even want the bags back and advised me to donate the food to the local shelter or rescue, which I will happily do. I have 3 rescue cats, so I loved that idea. Thank you Chewy for the tremendous customer service and caring for animals by having me donate food. I've already bragged to anyone who will listen about how great Chewy is and I advise everyone to buy from this company!"

Misleading Shipping Policy

"Their shipping policy clearly states 1-2 day shipping on orders over $49. I needed food in a hurry and only ordered from Chewy for the 1-2 day shipping. My order now says it will take 3 days. Customer service has been terrible. I told them to be forthcoming with the shipping details because I looked everywhere to be sure I would get it in 1-2 days and they just give you the runaround. Shady and misleading company and terrible customer service when you call them out. Will never order from Chewy.com again. "

Got more than I expected...

"I ordered one dogie door replacement flap and I got three.
Wasn't charged for them, and when I contacted them about the error they asked me to donate them to a local shelter!
Good business, you'll get more of mine!

My beloved mushy
I have been ordering my cat supplies & bird from chewy for about 1 year. I called the other day to return a product I purchased for my sick cat because unfortunately he passed away. They told me to donate it to animal aide. Then out of nowhere I get a beautiful bouquet with roses + their sympathies on the loss of our mushy. I was crying talking to customer service & explaining why I wanted to return the product. Never in a million years did I think a company would be ever so thoughtful & send their sympathies. I will & forever be a chewy customer. Thank you so much words cannot express my heartfelt thanks to you. Sincerely Janet m.

The BEST Customer Service!

"The Best customer service out there! I will never get my pet supplies anywhere else!
The care and compassion they showed for me after we lost one of our dogs was remarkable, and went a very long way!

"I have to give them 1 star not because of customer service, but because of the delivery service they use. My first order was supposably delivered. We never got it. I contacted chewy and they sent second order. We didn't receive it either. Back to customer service. They were nice and gave me a refund. I was really hoping this would work out for cat food for my kitties. I have to travel about 4 miles out of my way to pick up their food. Don't got me wrong I am NOT complaining. I thought I could save some time like their commercials say. Yeah right! Gotta go my cats need food, so off to the store I go!"

Share Chewy.com's store rating

Chewy.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Chewy.com is not a merchant member
Chewy.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!