chewy.com

Shipping & packaging: 8.33/10
Customer service: 8.52/10
Return/Replacement policy: 9.21/10
2018-06-22

Great Company! Really cares about people and their pets!

"Decent prices and between a cat, two dogs, a pony, and goats, it's easy to earn the fast free shipping, and it really is quick! Just got done with a chat online with Alex R. Their customer service really considers you and your pets like family and are happy to connect with you over a love of animals. And any item that isn't up to standard, instead of going through the hassle of returning it, they just tell you to give the item away to a rescue or charity, and refund your payment in full. They love to hear about your pets, and the pet puns are an added bonus! I was told to have a 'furnomenal' weekend! XD "

2018-06-19

Amazing customer service

"Online chat
Chewy Rep: Hi, my name is Richelle K., how may I help you?
Me: Hi - I ordered Frontline Plus for my dog, used 1 capsule, and now come to find that Frontline does not work in NJ? I was told by a local vet I needed Nextguard or Brevacta (maybe?)
Me: Is there anyway I can return the 5 unused capsules?
Chewy Rep.: Absolutely!
$71.00 has been returned to your VISA ending in 7810.
Me: Oh yeah!!! Please let me know what I need to do to mail unused back\
Chewy Rep:That will reflect in 3-5 business days depending on your bank or lender.
Me: Can I order through you or should I just place a new order through the site?
Chewy Rep.:We'd much rather you donate the item to your local shelter as opposed to returning it at this time. :)
Me: You guys are awesome!
Chewy Rep.: We don't offer Nexguard or Brevacta at this time. I'm so sorry.
Chewy Rep: We're always here to lend a paw! :)
Me: OK - I will try to source locally. You are getting the best review from me online! Thank you!

That have a lifetime customer here!!!

2018-06-15

Excellent customer service

"I mistakenly ordered dog food when I wanted cat food. My call to customer service was answered right away. The agent placed the correct order and told me to donate the dog food to charity. "

2018-06-13

Exceptional Customer Service

"My dog passed away a couple of months ago and I forgot to cancel my auto shipment. Called customer service and talked to a really nice considerate female customer service agent. She was very sympathetic and was sorry for my lose. She credited my credit card that was charged and told me to donate my shipment to a shelter. I will be back as soon as I get another dog. Thanks sooooo Much."

2018-06-13

Fairly pleased

"Can’t beat their delivery time!!!! Great prices. Communication smoothe. The only complaint I have is they need someone to teach them the 101 on packing. Multiple times when we’ve gotten litter and treats they will just throw in the same box with NO protection around the treats so of course a 30 ib bag of litter is going to smash a bag of treats into a million pieces specially if it’s in a plastic container."

2018-06-11

they honestly are a great company

"great customer service. they stayed in touch with me and even made a refund due to Fed Ex not getting it here on time. also Chewy got a hold of shopko and bought my fur baby's some food till i received my order. i be useing them for all my fur baby's needs. Ty Edith Nance"

2018-06-08

Oh My God!! You're Human!!

"I just called Chewy and after 1 ring I had a Very Nice human Being answer the call!! I stuttered because I was caught off guard. I almost pressed 1 right in her ear!! They did not tell that for ordering there are days of the week that are best for 1-2 shipping. I had to go buy food to hold over my dogs a couple of extra days until the food arrived. They refunded me the cost of the hold over bag. Other than that, EVERYTHING went GREAT!!! I would HIGHLY RECOMMEND them o anybody with a pet(s). Figure out your frequency of need for food and auto ship will hook you up!! I'm Hooked!!
Thanks Chewy.com for being human!! Dogs and Cats love that!!

2018-06-05

Perfect in every way!

"I ordered dewormer & a dog food container from Chewy right before a holiday weekend. The medication was half the cost of anywhere else online, & the container was 1/3 of what it cost on Amazon. My order shipped the same day & arrived a day later. Unfortunately when I opened the box, I discovered the bottom of the container had been busted (seems that the box was dropped on it's corner in shipping). I emailed Chewy last night to see about getting a replacement - I awoke this morning to a sweet message saying they had sent a replacement, & asking me to donate the broken one to a rescue or shelter if it was still salvageable. My replacement order will be here tomorrow.
I am so pleased with their customer service! Not to mention prices & speed. I will be a loyal customer of Chewy.com for sure!

2018-06-02

Unmatched Customer Service

"Wonderful customer relations! I called Chewy today to cancel my $50 auto-ship of kidney diet for my elderly cat because she died. The Chewy rep who answered my call was extremely warm and sympathetic, gladly put a stop on my auto-ship and told me that my latest shipment had already gone out. I asked her how to return it and she said to donate it to a local rescue-- $50 worth of canned food which could have easily been returned. They now have a life-long customer!
A couple of days later I received a beautiful bouquet of flowers and a condolence card from Chewy.com. This level of customer engagement is personal and big-hearted. Other companies could learn a lot! They set a high bar.

2018-05-30

Very disappointed!

"My orders have taken from 4 days to over a week to arrive. Packages have been left on my walkway and not my porch. I had bird seed packed on top of cat food packets which burst from being crushed. Chewy did replace the destroyed cat food which is why I gave 2 stars instead of 1. Some things are cheaper, but it isn't worth the hassle. I can't wait until my car is fixed so I don't have to order from this place."

2018-05-29

excellent service

"Any time I have had an issue Chewy has been excellent in helping out with my order. when I called for a return the phone was answered on the second ring. I will definitely be purchasing any products from Chewy."

2018-05-29

Excellent customer service!

"I called chewy tonight to inquire about returning prescription cat food I ordered that had not been opened. Without hesitation, they issued me a full refund and told me to donate the food to a local animal shelter. I am so happy to know that there are still companies out there that care about their customers. Thank you Chewy!!!"

2018-05-28

Excellent service

"I have a kennel and have a dog training business. I go through around 250lbs of dry food a month and around $250 of treats every couple months. I also purchase other dog things toys, collars etc. Any time I have had an issue Chewy has been excellent in helping out with my order. They have an excellent selection of dog products at super good prices. Love chewy. "

2018-05-24

Best Customer Service!

"When I called for a return, the phone was answered on the second ring by Mike. He gave me probably the best customer service I've ever had. Not only was there zero hassle for the return, instead of asking me to return the product, he asked if I could donate it to a shelter instead, you don't find businesses like that anymore! I will definitely be purchasing any products I can from Chewy.com. Thank you!!!"

2018-05-22

Outstanding Customer Service

"I ordered a crate for our dog that we adopted from the shelter and my mistake, it was too small. I contacted customer service to return the product and purchase a larger crate. I was surprised they told me not to return it, but to donate it to a local pet shelter instead. That's Customer Service and Care. I ordered my new larger crate which promptly arrived along with other goodies. Everyone I have spoke with has been the utmost friendly and helpful. They have excellent prices and shipping is prompt. Love Chewy.com"

Share Chewy.com's store rating