Stores > Chewy.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.64/10 7.64/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.84/10 7.84/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.16/10 8.16/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.69/10 8.69/10
Voice your opinion! Review Chewy.com by clicking a star below.
2018-01-15

Overcharging sales tax!

"Chewy.com is now charging sales tax and charged twice as much my local store! #corporategreed I guess it's not surprising they would pad their profits through fraudulently overcharging sales tax... their wildly fluctuating prices #chewypricejump are a good indication of their desire to maximize profitability at any cost. #greedychewy"

2018-01-15

Chewy.com went to hell when they hired LaserSHIT to deliver their packages

"I WAS a huge admirer of Chewy.com, and their legendary, unsurpassed customer service. Then came their acquisition by PetSmart, and the decision by premium dog food brands Fromm, Orijen, and Acana not to sell to Chewy.com, on the basis that Chewy.com sold to the devil. Well, if Chewy.com sold to the devil (past tense), they are in hell, now, for having selected LaserSHIT as their shipping partner. Chewy.com had a good thing going - - for a long time - - with FedEx Ground, but they decided to save money by retaining LaserSHIT to nothing but make their customer's lives miserable, with LaserSHIT's abysmal, amateur service. To the idiot at Chewy.com who replaced FedEx with LaserSHIT, I trust it won't be long till you're on the unemployment line. If you can read, have you bothered to read the Yelp reviews of LaserSHIT?"

2018-01-14

Chewy’s Commercial On TV Is False Advertisement!

"This is straight from Chewy.com’s Website: “FREE 1-2 DAY SHIPPING OVER $49! ”
Their commercial says “FREE SHIPPING!” That is False Advertisement !!!

2018-01-11

Paws down the best customer service experience

"I have always received excellent service from Chewy along with great prices and selection. My last order included some prescription food for an elderly cat. Unfortunately less than 2 weeks later, my cat passed away. When I inquired about Chewy's return policy, they immediately refunded my entire order and told me to donate everything to a rescue center or animal in need. Even though my heart was breaking, I was so appreciative for their kind words and thoughtfulness (and my local animal shelter was thankful for the donation). I have never received such incredible service from any company. Thank you!!!"

2018-01-10

AMAZING!

"I love getting all my pet supplies from Chewy! I've even received various personalized cards from the company thanking me for my purchases! Prices are awesome too!"

2018-01-06

Chewy.com has the Best customer service.

"I order from Chewy on a monthly basis. My orders are always correct, but If there is any problem with my order delivery, Chewy Always makes it right !! Their customer service personnel are polite, helpful and knowledgeable. I always recommend Chewy to family and friends and will continue to be a loyal customer !!!"

2018-01-05

WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER

"I have officially had it with Chewy.com. Post-Petsmart merger, I have been subject to the WORST customer service of my life. Since they started using the equally horrendous Laser Ship as what I can only assume is a way to cut costs, they have wrongly delivered my packages EVERY SINGLE TIME. I have contacted them EVERY SINGLE TIME this happens, and they assured me they would rectify the problem and offered me either a 10% voucher or refunded the order if I was lucky. SPOILER ALERT: They didn't fix anything. It continued to happen, I continued to be **** off, and they continued to attempt to placate me with 10% vouchers that funnily enough never actually were applied to my account. After this most recent screwup, I am now buying all of my pet supplies either from local stores or if I can't find it, Amazon. You know, since they actually know where I live AND can deliver a package here successfully. A true miracle. I am so unbelievably disappointed that Petsmart has screwed up a good company, but I am over going through this hassle every time I have to order something for my pets. Chewy is most definitely NOT the same anymore."

2018-01-05

Helped me find a Cruelty Free Dog Food problem ASAP

"Chewy.com notified me to let me know that sadly, my usual 25lb bag wasn't in stock at the moment. When I told them, that my fur babies had bad tummy issues and I didn't want to transition them to a new food, they found a great solution for me!!! They had 2 smaller bags and got the order out to me the same day!! Can't get over how incredible and fast their customer service team is. Not to mention, it was a cruelty free dog food brand! YAY CHEWY!!!"

2018-01-04

Absolutely Wonderful!

"Jenn J. from the social media team helped me today:
Our order was declared shipped on 1/2/18 with delivery scheduled for 1/4/18 by end of day. The FedEx tracker stated that the label was only created, and the order hadn’t begun to travel from PA to my house here in FL. I had made a tweet about the situation, and she promptly instructed me to direct message her. We were completely out of food today anticipating our order, and were going to have to purchase from a local company. She informed me of the storms in PA (which I didn’t even consider living here in sunny Florida), but still offered to reimburse us for a small bag of food. Our order was expected to be updated within the next 24-48 hours. I let her know that we would be purchasing both the cat and dog food from our order at a local store, and she let me know our order would be on the house.

She was incredibly pleasant and helpful, and I am over-the-moon happy with the service from this company. I’m sure I speak for my fur babies when I say we are extremely grateful for Chewy.

2018-01-03

Raised a products price from $10.40 to $31.49 in my autoship without notification

"I have my autoship set to where I spend approximately $55 per order. I looked at my credit card balance and Chewy charged me $78. One of their products I put into my basket went from $10.49 to $31.49, without any notice from the company of course. I had just checked on my autoship a week ago and the prices were still the same ($10.49). It is like they changed their prices overnight. They also added $6.50 in taxes, which they used to not. This greatly decreased the value of their services and I may as well just start purchasing my items from the store again. I used to like Chewy a lot and was very pleased with their ease of getting my pet supplies quickly and at a good price. I will say one thing, their customer service rep, Aaron, was very polite, a good listener, and canceled my order for me while in transit, so thank you Aaron for your help. I wish he could have just adjusted my order to where they took the one product out that was hiked by $21, but now I have to put in a whole new order to get the rest of my items. Probably won't anyways."

2018-01-03

Excellent Customer Service

"I had a kitty litter (designer) cover delivered but it had to be fully assembled. I am not able to do that so I called and was issued a return label and a full refund as soon as the return package was on it's way. These people are extremely helpful, kind, understanding and their customer service is beyond reproach. I shall continue to do business with them for as long as I have pets!!

Diane Donovan
West Palm Beach, Fl

2017-12-29

Amazing company! Makes it personal

"I can't rave enough about chewy.com. First, the shipping is super fast! I ALWAYS get my order within two days and sometimes even the next day. The prices are also unbeatable, especially if you choose to subscribe to the product! They also occasionally send out coupons, and I'm talking fantastic coupons (e.g. $10 or $15 off an order). Another perk is that they fulfill prescription diet food.
Best of all, the company is truly caring of its customers. Customer service is prompt, friendly, and super helpful. I have received cards, even gifts from this company. I will never shop anywhere else for my cats. Thank you so much to everyone at Chewy.com!!

Jillian

2017-12-28

Where have you been all my life!?!

"Great, great, great experience!! Customer service is superb, shipping is quick. When I emailed to let them know I was missing one item they immediately responded that would send a replacement item. I offered to pay for the replacement item if the original one showed up and they said no, to just donate it to a shelter or rescue! Who does that??? I was so impressed with the ease of ordering and finding all my dog and cat foods for great prices (some the same but most lower priced!) I cannot praise this company enough! I am now a long term customer for sure! PS..I got my replacement item the next day...AMAZING!!!"

2017-12-28

Fantastic Customer Service

"I can't say enough great things about this company! Their customer service is absolutely fantastic. One of the 50lb storage buckets arrived with a warped lid. I called to see about exchanging and they told me a replacement would be shipped out the next day and not to worry about returning the one I had! She asked about my dog and if she was enjoying her new rope toy we had purchased as well. After reading other heartfelt reviews, I will always be ordering from this wonderful company!"

2017-12-27

They now charge sales tax in Ohio but no verifiable Ohio location!

"We have been ordering from Chewy for close to a year with great results initially. Then they switched delivery companies. Packages were left slammed against the garage door aluminum trim, on the back porch and by the front door. Delivery slowed from a few days to four to five days. And now today as I try and place an order I see they want to start charging sales tax for Ohio when they are in Pennsylvania and we've gotten packages from Indiana. So I called to complain and the girl tells me that they have to now charge sales tax because they are setting up a facility in Ohio. So I cancel the order and place it with Amazon and get one day free shipping (with Prime) and apply my rewards points. I research Chewy locations in Ohio - nothing on Google maps, Linkedin shows some territory sales reps but not an actual Ohio facility, BBB shows no Ohio facility. So I go to Chewy jobs and again ... no Ohio facility. So how can Chewy be legally charging and making a profit off sales tax where there is no verifiable facility? The hot suet they sell is almost 50% more than what Walmart charges. Good riddance Chewy!"

Share Chewy.com's store rating

Chewy.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Chewy.com is not a merchant member
Chewy.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!