Stores > Chegg

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.00/10 8.00/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.49/10 8.49/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.80/10 7.80/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.75/10 7.75/10
Voice your opinion! Review Chegg by clicking a star below.
2017-11-12

Melanie Hendrickson

"I was very happy with how quickly my books arrived and the site was very user friendly. Sending the books back was very easy and convenient also. The only complaint that I have is that some of the pages of the book were missing and there were markings and notes in the book. But everything worked out so it is all good. Thank you!"

2017-11-09

Excellent Easy Access

"Simple. Easy2order
Easy2return
VERY Affordable
E X C EL L E N T Service

2017-11-02

Never Recieved Book

"I ordered this book at the beginning of the semester and never received it. When I contacted Chegg, I never got a response email and today, 11/2/17, I received an email saying the book i ordered was successfully returned. Well of course it's going to be when I never received the book. "

2017-10-24

Best Way to Rent

"I have order all my rented books through CHEGG. Never an issue, great value, and books always in good condition!"

2017-10-15

Book never recieved but I was charged!

"I will not use this company again! I rented a book and was charged for it but never received it. I tried to contact the company and got a recording saying that due to the "Hurricane ....." we cannot answer your call and that was it. Then they bombard your email with tons of SPAM! The customer service is HORRIBLE!! There are much better companies out there, run from this place!"

2017-10-10

Took over 2 months to receive my order

"I ordered a book at the end of August and just got a notification in the middle of October that my book is now being processed. "

2017-10-06

Horrible customer service what happened to Chegg?!

"I ordered a book, then without any contact from Chegg they refunded me and returned their book back to their headquarters. On top of that they hiked the price of the same book online to rent from $17 - $400+

2017-10-06

Super fast and easy

"Ordered my book, had it the next day, took the course, printed the return label and sent it back. So easy!!!

Thanks, Chegg

2017-10-05

2-Day Shipping takes 5 days

"Maybe it was a carrier problem, but the route should not have been impacted by Hurricane Irma, though I imagine that is the claim. Two business days turned into five business days, and I could not wait that long. I ended up renting the book from the college bookstore for 5 times as much so I could complete assignments on time. I returned the book to Chegg. The return process was easy. Will only use Chegg again if I know the amount of time between order and need far exceeds the promised shipping time."

2017-10-04

horrible

"my book got lost in the mail, then the site was difficult to navigate to try and fix it. There was no communication on where my book was and i STILL haven't gotten it. I wanted to return it but the website wouldn't let me do that either. Overall i will never order from here again."

2017-09-29

DON'T SELL YOUR BOOKS TO THEM, JUST TRADE-IN WITH AMAZON, EVEN IF IT'S LESSER, IT'S SAFE!

"I SOLD THEM TWO BOOKS IN ALMOST BRAND NEW CONDITION. THEY DID NOT UPDATE THE ORDER INFORMATION NOR SENT ME AN EMAIL REGARDING THE ORDER. I CONTACTED THEM AFTER 15 DAYS OF DELIVERED DATE AND THE AGENT TOLD ME THAT THE BOOKS WERE CHECKED IN AS POOR CONDITION and they KEPT THE BOOKS!!! I lost my F$cking money, it's better to trade-in to Amazon instead! "

2017-09-18

horrible experience

"sent books back on 7/3/2017, still waiting for check totaling $ 200 from chegg for books they bought back. beginning to wonder is they are a reputable company, not so sure. with each call since the books were returned, get the run around that check was mailed but it has never arrived.
you be the judge and ask yourself- 'do i want to do business with this kind of company?", one who robs peter to pay paul????

2017-09-10

wow

"Great book quality and easy return and purchase"

2017-09-07

Great first experience

"First time using Chegg and had a wonderful experience. "

2017-09-07

Chegg Great Experience

"Chegg is a wonderful place to rent and buy books for college. I have used them several times; i am always satisfied in what i get from them. I have also recommended them to other students who are just as happy as I have been.

Sincerely,

Carol Taylor

Share Chegg's store rating

Chegg is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Chegg is not a merchant member
Chegg does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!