Stores > Chegg

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.46/10 8.46/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.84/10 8.84/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.35/10 8.35/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.34/10 8.34/10
Voice your opinion! Review Chegg by clicking a star below.
2018-02-09

Final book

"This was the last book I needed for my two year degree. Chegg shipped it fast and with lots of extra goodies. The return process was just as easy. Thank you and if ever I need a book in the future chegg will be my first stop. "

2018-01-30

Great service!!!

"Great and easy way to rent books."

2018-01-25

Awesome

"The process was easy & quick"

2018-01-24

best exerience

"Chegg makes the rental of books easy and affordable!"

2018-01-24

Service

"You take money out of people's accounts before the date it's suppose to come out and refuse to answer any calls or emails . We won't order from you again and also letting everyone we know to stay away from you at all cost8b5"

2018-01-23

Inconsiderate

"I wasn't even warned when my rental was about to expire. They just randomly withdrew $250 from my bank account. I'm clearly a college student and I don't make a lot of money. They took my utility money and my account was overdrawn. They didn't call or send an email to warn me. They don't care about saving college students' money. They care about bleeding us dry."

2018-01-21

Book rentals

"Came in great shape! No missing pages! All very helpful

2018-01-17

Always charge full buying price (even after returned)

"I found the initial rental process super easy, but for each of the past three semesters I've been charged full purchase price for my books even after I've returned them. I've even received an email each time confirming the books have been returned but they still charge me hundreds of dollars. I've always been able to call and sort it out, but average hold time is 20-30 minutes which is incredibly annoying. I'm going to just go through Amazon from now on."

2018-01-16

Easy to use!

"I love renting from Chegg! So easy to return. The only problem is, I usually get charged for them not receiving the books until I call to question it, even though I get an email stating they received them. They are always good about giving the credit though."

2018-01-14

Amazing

"You guys rock and were very quick to respond and make right any wrongs. Love this company!"

2018-01-09

AWESOME

"This is a great service. It helps students like us immensely!! We will be renting books again in a few day. I will definitely recommend CHEGG to all my friends. FIVE STARS!!!"

2018-01-09

Great service

"Great service and the supplies that came with the books were icing on the cake."

2018-01-06

AWESOME!

"I have used chegg for the last 4 yrs and it is great. best selection. best price. and best service hands down. Don't waste your time or stress on trying to find the books you need for classes when its all at chegg.com"

2018-01-06

"Chegg was great and I got my textbooks in really good condition, for a good deal!

2018-01-05

Lp

"Good experience the booknwsningeeat shape and real easy to return! Thanks"

Share Chegg's store rating

Chegg is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Chegg is not a merchant member
Chegg does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!