Stores > Check O Matic - Business Checks

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10
Voice your opinion! Review Check O Matic - Business Checks by clicking a star below.
2017-11-15

Accounting/Bookkeeping supplies

"Certainly would recommend. Prices and service is great. Same quality at a lower price. As long as they are able to keep their prices lower than the big stores, I will keep coming back. "

2017-11-07

Check-O-Matic is Great!

"Ordering from Check o matic is easy and efficient. We use them for all of our check and deposit needs. Thank you so much for caring about your client to make it a smooth and easy ordering process. We appreciate you!"

2017-09-07

Added to my order without extra shipping fee

"I placed an order for envelopes and later realized I forgot to order another item we needed. I emailed a support question through the Check O Matic website. I didn't get a response until the next day but Shaindy in customer service was very helpful and communicated well via email. She allowed me to submit a second order and adjusted my order to waive the shipping fee. Both items arrived quicker than estimated."

2017-08-16

Buyer be very aware!

"Did a great job handling my order. Took care of all my problems.

Thanks

2016-03-03

Excellent Service

"Have placed several orders with Checkomatic and not only pleased with the product but their exceptional response and resolution to questions and concerns. Great company."

2016-02-22

Good product, but costly shipping--and changes not made correctly

"The bank deposit slips that I reordered were supposed to have our new business address on them, but it was not changed from the last time that I ordered them. Also, the shipping charges seem a bit outrageous--the product that cost $19.95 had a shipping charge of $15.56, and this was just the regular shipping charge, not expedited in any way! "

2016-02-22

Awesome Service!

"Thanks very much for the speedy service! You were wonderful to deal with! I spoke with your customer service when I was preparing to place my order and they were very friendly and helpful. Thanks again.,==."

2016-02-15

Very Satisfied

"I order business checks for several businesses and have always received quality service and products for an affordable price."

2016-02-14

money saver

"checks look good and will save big $$"

2016-02-14

Great Quality and Communication!

"Excellent service and thank you for excellent communication with our business needs! "

2016-02-12

Signature stamp AAA+++

"I needed a signature stamp for my husband who has dementia as he can no longer write his name. I photographed his previous great signature off of a legal document, and was able to put it into the site. The stamp arrived earlier than expected and is perfect! They did a great job and if I ever need another one, I will certainly come here."

2016-02-10

Check this out!

"Timely, correct, and quality. What more can you ask."

2016-02-06

IMPRESSED!!!

"You guys were recommended by one of my employees and I am very satisfied. "

2016-02-04

"it was difficult for me to determine which form check would work with quicken, the catalogue on line not clear. I wasted abt 20 minutes trying to reach person for assistance"

2016-01-30

Super Easy & Super Fast!

"Using "RE-ORDER" took practically no time. Shipped really fast. Very satisfied."

Share Check O Matic - Business Checks's store rating

Check O Matic - Business Checks is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Check O Matic - Business Checks is a merchant member
Check O Matic - Business Checks participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,466 merchant members.