Stores > CheapOair

Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.74/10 6.74/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.61/10 6.61/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.64/10 6.64/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.29/10 6.29/10
Voice your opinion! Review CheapOair by clicking a star below.
2017-12-11

Third Time using Cheapoair

"Just booked another trip with Cheapoair and everything went well from the booking to getting the tickets. Very smooth process. I have recommended other people which have reported back to me and saying thank you for saving them time and money."

2017-12-01

Never again

"asked to change flights tines. said ok but pay more cause flight departing price changed. charged 150$ more. checked. same flight prices . first and last time."

2017-11-30

I always book through cheap-o-air

"I always book through cheap-o-air to find the best deals on flights from different carriers. All prices are straight forward and there are never hidden fees. I don't think I'll book with anyone else for future international trips - even domestic. I always find great last minute deals, too!"

2017-11-21

Flight from Portland Maine to Charlotte NC

"First off our flight out was changed from one stop to a nonstop which was great. It got us into Charlotte about an hour and one-half earlier. The flight back was a one stop into Philly which was only a little over an hour wait. The airline was american and all went well. "

2017-11-21

Very nice , great experience Im very happy ....

"easy and convenient ... wonderful "

2017-11-20

Disgusting Company

"I booked a flight for 4 and was immediately called to pay extra for a seating plan so that my family can sit with each other. When I told the representative that I would just like to cancel he tried to just sell it more. When I was transferred over to cancellation, the man I spoke with told me that it would cost $50 per ticket to get it canceled. (5 minutes after booking)...
When looking at this company and their hidden costs come out this is totally not worth the time.
Feeling slighted by a dishonest company ( CheapOair ).

2017-11-17

Cheap flights

"Great wensite and cheap flights. I always use it and nonproblem so far"

2017-11-15

Excellent booking Site!

"I booked my flight through CheapOair from United States to Africa and back and had no issues during my entire trip. I had a very good experience even during my booking as the website was very easy to navigate. Great customer service in responding to your concerns. They will answer all your questions and even help you if you have any issues. This is a great place to book your flight and i will not hesitate to refer it to anyone. Thank you CheapOair."

2017-11-14

Top Service

"1) I got best price comparing to all other web sites, agencies and air lines
2) My selected Preferences were met, meal and seats
3) Alert emails received....thanks

2017-11-14

Excellent Review

"I booked my trip with CheapOair through the recommendation of a coworker that would use it to fly back home to the Philippines. I had no problems with booking as their website is very user-friendly. I had lots of options with stop over locations and amount of time between flights.
I booked a trip to visit my son in Singapore and when I arrived and told his friends and coworkers how much I purchased my tickets for they were amazed.
It was my first time using CheapOair but will definitely not be my last.

2017-11-13

Fraud!

"This site is a classic example of using bait & switch tactic. After putting in my flight dates the search came up with ‘alternate dates’ without making it very clear & without me specifying I was okay to travel on different dates. 10 minutes after booking a flight on the wrong date, I called to cancel & they want to to charge me $50/ticket for a cancelation fee. 24 hour rule doesn’t apply to travel agencies was their reasoning. This is 100% fraud! "

2017-11-03

Deceptive BUSINESS PRACTICE OVER CHARGING CUSTOMERS!!!!!!!!!!!

"If you think buying online with Cheap O Air is saving money its not true.
Skip Down to my last sentence if you do not have time to read this!!!

I booked a flight for $2331 paid in full.

I needed to cancel the flight and I was asked how much I was willing to pay to cancel my flight by a NON English speaking Representative! This is a awful & awkward question!!!

I agreed to pay $150 to cancel which is fine (After just not wanting to deal with Cheap O Air any longer)
After paying the fee of $150 ($50 per-person with 3 people) I later was charged a booking fee of $65 with out consent. Its not about the money but ethics & business practice.

After the 2 hours in phone calls (Wasted time) there is never any supervisor to help!!
The person who answers your call is the only person who can help you & they can never do anything to solve a problem only telling to to call back later when a supervisor is available yeah RIGHT!!

Time is more valuable than money to me I would rather pay the additional charge usually $30 - $100 more.

Booking through Google by typing in Flights is usually around the same price directly with the airline carrier.

If you do not care about the time Cheap O Air maybe for you the trash times of bookings available are usually the ones Cheap O Air has available when no one wants to book a flight.

For a quality time frame you may pay a few dollars extra on google!

The Customer service here is a joke I feel like I am in in the Philippines NOT COOL.......

I would recommend looking into booking directly with the airline or going on

To Find the a better flight for $20 more..

After you book your fight you will not be given a receipt only the itinerary.
Your booking on Cheap O Air's website even if you are logged in will not be available.with no upcoming flights its like my booking never existed unless I call to confirm!

You will not no how much the flight was at the time of booking if you would like to look back to ensure Cheap O Air is actually cheap (It IS NOT)

This place is a total Switch & Bait Scam Avoid unless you have money to waste & Time to Burn GO TO GOOGLE instead...

CHEAP O AIR maybe better utilized for a single person or collage student but not for family's with Children.

Here is an email of a Unauthorized Charge Buyer Beware------

Dear Cardholder,

When your tickets were issued we were unable to collect the entire amount of the fare you were quoted. This email is to inform you that we have been able to successfully charge your card for the outstanding balance of $65. Please note this charge is part of your original quoted fare and booking receipt and is not an additional amount.

We have charged your credit card for one of the following reasons:

A) You credit card may have declined for a portion of your fare for including taxes, fees, shipping fees or insurance fees,
B) There may have been a communication error with the credit card merchant when attempting to charge.

If you have any questions, please call our Billing Department at 1-845-664-6186, or email us a CheapOair.com.

CheapOair.com

2017-11-01

happy camper

"all aspects of trip handled well"

2017-10-30

Best Prices, good service

"I usually compare several flight options and for me, Cheapo Air always seems to beat everyone else, even if only by a few dollars. Occasionally I have had to switch or alter flights, and they are easy to reach and willing to work with me to get the flights switched or offer the most reasonable cost- efficient change options."

2017-10-26

Good & Convenient

"I have been booking tickets through Cheapoair.com for several years. They are economical and convenient. Once I faced a problem with a third party insurance that pops-up on Cheapoair website; their conditions were not all shown on the insurance purchase screen which is cheapoair's screen. I advise Cheapoair not to use third party's service unless they show all their rules and conditions.

Share CheapOair's store rating

CheapOair is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

CheapOair is not a merchant member
CheapOair does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!