Stores > Char4U.com
  • Char4U.com

Voice your opinion! Review Char4U.com by clicking a star below.

"Good customer service from Bo! Excellent product,worth the wait for delivery!"

"great item, reasonable price!"

"Very helpful, very quick to respond to any questions. Order came in a timely fashion and was absolutely gorgeous. Couldnt as for anything more"

"Prompt delivery. Good email communication. Good product."

"I had a very good experience dealing with them. They asked questions to make sure they got the order correct and kept me appraised of the progress."

"The service and product was excellent. It was received in the time promised. I would definitely order from this company again."

"In 1977 my parents returned to Canton, China and returned with a Chop with my Chinese zodiac and name in Chinese. It is one of my most prized possessions. I ordered 6 such chops as gifts, in 14 days the chops were crafted and received by me in the USA. The crafting and detailing on them equaled mine. I know the receiptants of the chops will also prized theirs as highly as I do mine. The pricing, level of communication, artistry and turnaround time is unequaled. I plan to do business again and highly recommend Char4U to my friends for unique gifts."

"I decided to purchase of some Chinese New Year's cards in late December and was worried that I won't receive the cards on time due to the holidays. I contcted the staffs at Char4U and they were extremely helpful. They assisted me with the selection of the holiday cards and gave me options in case the card were already sold out. Most importantly, they worked to make sure that I received the holiday cards on time so I can send them out to my friends and clients prior to Chinese New Year. The product is of the highest quality and the price is very reasonable. I definitely would purchase from Char4U again and give them the highest recommendations!"

"Char4U is one of the most customer friendly companies in my experience. They send me reminders, fill each order accurately and in timely fashion and then follow up to make sure that the order arrived satisfactorily. Excellent"

"I received my custom seal carving within a couple of weeks and I was better than what I expected it to be. It came with a very nice box to store it and the ink in and the stamp works perfectly. The company even followed up with an email to make sure that my product was delivered and there were no problems."

"The seal I ordered came quickly, especially for international mail. The packaging was perfect, and the item arrived without any damage. The presentation box was beautiful and the seal was well carved. This was a Christmas present for my wife, and she was absolutely thrilled with it.

A big thanks to Char4U for great products and service.

"Very happy with my seal! Could not be more pleased. Bo was helpful, work was lovely, great communication. Fast delivery for a made to order item."

"Great Product! Fast Delivery and excellent customer service! "

"As always, Bo gives impeccable service! He is always on top of things. Bo is an asset to your company. The cards had to be rushed to me and they arrived in time for us to send them out. The cards themselves are absolutely beautiful. Thanks again Tonya Geissinger at Ames True Temper."

"char4u was pretty fast delivery compare with other international stores. I'm pretty satisfied with the product that I recieved"

Share Char4U.com's store rating

Char4U.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Char4U.com is not a merchant member
Char4U.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!