10:00am - 6:00pm Mon-thursday 10:00am - 5:00pm Friday Closed - Saturday Closed - Sunday
    866-735-9116
    Support@certifiedwatchstore.com
    866-735-9116

Shipping & packaging: 10.00/10
2018-01-31

Intentionally deals counterfeit items

"***SELLER DEALS COUNTERFEIT ITEMS*** Bought david yurman bracelet from their ebay store. I just received the product. It is not in the original box nor it has any papers. It doesnt even have a tag. The product doesnt even have a serial number. I am reporting this as counterfeit scam to ebay. Obviously they knew what they were selling. I even asked if it comes in a original box and tag prior to receiving the item. This is the exact quote they said "Yes, all of our items come with the original box and paperwork." I received the package. No original box no paper work. Just in plain generic white box and the item was in ZIPLOC BAG. Horrible unethical seller. DO NOT BUY FROM THEM. SCAMMERS."

2018-01-25

worst buy of my life

"I ordered a smart watch in November and received it in time for Christmas. I was very happy for a couple of days and then when I tried to charge it it wend black and would not turn back on. I have emailed Geekbuying several times and then went to Paypal and sent a letter through them. I have still not received any satisfaction and will never buy anything from Geekbuying again as I am a pensioner and can't afford to buy things that are faulty and not receive any satisfactory settlement to my complaint.
Margaret Hocking

2017-08-13

They are thieves

"Thieves. I've bought a watch from them. The watch movement was incorrect. When i try to return they refused and ask me for additional charges for return. NEVER TRY TO BUY ANY THING FROM THAT SELLER. THIEVES THIEVES THIEVES."

2017-07-31

My worst experience on the Internet, for sure !

"Do not even deserve a star.
Customer service incompetent and rude : 4 weeks to be heard after a debit error and forced to threaten the CEO of a lawsuit to be refunded, after finding his e-mail address by myself.
And the apotheosis, the watch finally arrived broken: $325 of repairs to a french watchmaker for it works, not being able to return it to NYC.
For those who want all the evidence, I am available.

Helpful (1) Cool

2017-07-26

Excellent Customer Service from Michael.

"Michelle was very helpful and patient. "

2017-07-26

Horrible Product and Customer Service

"Had this watch for 60 days its an expensive watch and its either fake or just not a quality watch. I wouldn't buy from this company when a $1500 dollar watch does this in 60 days and they won't back up there product. Have emailed their customer service multiple times to try to get resolved and they have told me they won't do anything for me. Horrible customer service. DO NOT BUY FROM HERE!!!! "

2017-02-23

Wenger Squadron GMT is Perfect

"Ordered two watches, both Wenger. Mine is the Wenger Squadron GMT 77070. It is the perfect size .. 43mm by 10.5mm high. The watch came in the Wenger display box. Included was the Certified Watch Store warranty card but I do not think I will be needing it as the watch is perfect. Shipping was by UPS SurePost out of Brooklyn NY for free. It was very well packaged and arrived very quickly. A truly great purchase."

2017-02-18

Great experience!

"The website is certified by google, so no unpleasant surprise with Certified Watch Store.

My mother loved the watch I bought for her.

2017-01-27

Great Online Experience

"I found exactly the wristwatch I was looking for at a price lower than offered by other online vendors. Shopping was easy, communication excellent, delivery prompt, and, as an added value, Certified Watch Store offers its customers Norton Shopping Guarantee. My experience was great and I happily recommend Certified Watch Store."

Wow

"Excellent customer service and support, I thought customer service was a thing of the past, but not with this company, I highly recommend. ."

Great service and price

"Great service. When I had a question about specifics of a watch that weren't answered in the online description, customer service rep went back to the warehouse to get the watch himself to answer my question. Arrived as expected and very pleased with my purchase."

2017-01-26

Great product at a great price.

"This is the second time I've bought a watch from CWS. Both watches arrived quickly, exactly as described. High quality products with unbeatable prices. I will continue shopping with them."

2017-01-25

A great watch at a great price, shipped very quicky

"I purchased a watch I had been searching for from the Certified Watch Store. It was the best price for a newly released watch that was a terrific deal. I was impressed with how quicky I received it. I now use the Certified Watch Store as my "go to place" when shopping online...."

Good Time

"Good experience, good prices, my watch was delivered on time. A' good time' experience."

Suunto Watch

"The watch is great and was just as described. Would have liked a notice that it had shipped but it arrived quickly."

Share Certified Watch Store's store rating