Stores > CentralApplianceParts.com
  • CentralApplianc

Product & services pricing Rating 2.00/10 2.00/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 0.45/10 0.45/10
    Customer service: Rating 0.23/10 0.23/10
Voice your opinion! Review CentralApplianceParts.com by clicking a star below.
2017-11-20

Scam

"i ordered two replacement shelves for my refrigerator, and checked the order about a week later. Found the web site "down for maintenance" and the phone number disconnected. This is obviously a scam site intended to get some orders, charge people, then run away. "

2017-11-09

No Response, can't get through phone, chat or email

"I started to become suspicious when I tried to call during business hours and recording said they can't take calls at this time. Texted my question to the # provided, no response. And the chat, during business hours, was "closed". Since this seemed out of the ordinary, I decided to look up their reviews. So thankful my gut was on target and I looked them up and did NOT order from them. Thanks to everyone that left feedback and saved me from the same trouble they had. Sorry for you though that you had to deal with such a horrible company!"

2017-11-07

Lock 'em up

"Ordered parts, not delivered, called and emailed without a response. Definitely a scam. Going through bank to have charges reversed to card. Need the law to step in and put them in stripes."

2017-11-07

never got product

"waited 6 weeks for my product. called several times and waited 20 minutes on phone, or machine said they are not taking calls. Emailed several times and no response. Once they said my product was on backorder but still never received it. "

2017-11-01

must b a scam

"No real business can run like this. No contact after initial order placed and money charged to my cars. two weeks later I followed up with emails and calls. no response to emails and phone either is busy or I am on hold 20 minutes. The phone was never answered Had to send final email that I was cancelling my order and still no response. My bank had to refund my money. do not do business with these people"

2017-10-27

real clowns

"I've been shopping on line for years and never had anybody even close to this company.
These guys are thieves, and all around bad business.
something here ... after almost a month still waiting for my stove part ....they don't respond to emails.
don't waste you're energy on trying to get through to them.... you won't succeed.
You'll get aggravated because they'll bull **** you till you lose it!!
Look at it as a positive ... because from now on I'll bet you'll be checking the company before buying. I know I will!
If you paid with a credit card call your credit card provider and explain the story... after 30 days of not receiving the part
they'll open a dispute.... and you'll get your money back!! might take a month or two but you'll get it back.
They're laws out there protecting the consumer.... because there's always rotten people out there.
don't just do nothing.... don't wait too long I believe you have 60 days to open a dispute
Hope to help some people out there!!!!

2017-10-26

They ripped us off, kept with money with no part.

"Does anyone know how to get the business to stop doing this to their customers?"

2017-10-24

Wish I had read these reviews first

"I bought a control board for a washing machine which the web page said was in stock. I emailed them a week later for a tracking number. I did get an email back which said that it was now back-ordered. They expected the part at their warehouse in a month. I said that was way too late so I wanted to cancel my order. I now email and call them daily with no response.

There are way to many other options out there for you to risk spending your money here.

I am going to reach out to PayPal and see what options I have.

Good luck.

2017-10-24

WORST EVER

"Ordered part Sept 28 never received. Called and Called. Finally answered said back order until Oct 13. Called today they said backorder until Nov 13. Told them I want a full refund and am not waiting. They said they would refund. We will see if they do.

DO NOT ORDER ANYTHING FROM THEM. THE ATTORNEY GENERAL FOR TEXAS SHOULD LOOK INTO TO THIS COMPANY.

still waiting!!!!!!!!!

"I ordered my part on 8/27/2017 and it has yet to arrive they have charged my card already. Waiting on hold for over and hour multiple times and still cant get ahold of anyone I have tried email also still no response. Stay Away from these guys unless you want to donate your money to them."

Worst ever...

"Ordered 19th of febr 2017 a part. After several months emails and phonecalls the part arrived and it was broken and actually looked used. After several phonecalls and emails (that they dont answer) I still today 23of oct have the part and they took my money. Trying again to cancel my order and get my money back and have been on hold now over half an hour waiting for a customer service person to answer.
Unfriendly, no service and totally horrible. DONT BUY FROM THEM

Giant Nothing

"never shipped product, never answered emails, never answered phones. Seems like a complete scam!"

2017-10-19

no answer

"calling for 2 days can't get answer"

2017-10-18

Horrible stole my money

"They claimed item in stock wasnt, canceled order and been 6 months and won’t refund money. Do not buy from them they are crooks "

2017-10-16

Do not expect to receive your Core Charge!!!

"I should have read the online reviews for Central Appliance Parts first! Maybe then I would have run away as others have suggested. Unlike many others, I did receive the correct part (It was shipped directly from Whirlpool). However, after following their very lengthy instructions for the core return (To The Tee). 6 weeks after confirmed receipt of the core return, we have yet to be refunded the Core charge. We made numerous attempts to contact Central Appliance Parts, both by phone and through the "Contact Us" page on their website, but all went unanswered. They seem very eager to take your money via their website but, go ahead, try to call them; 888-406-7978... They didn't answer the phone did they? The Automated Attendant will leave you on hold indefinitely. RUN!!! RUN!!! RUN!!!"

Share CentralApplianceParts.com's store rating

CentralApplianceParts.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

CentralApplianceParts.com is not a merchant member
CentralApplianceParts.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!