Co Lo
    +353 57 86 00527
    sales@celtic-weddingrings.com
    1800 350 9962

2015-02-23

"The wedding ring for my husband to be is perfect, with an Irish background he wanted something to show his heritage. We love it, cant wait until our wedding day! Fast shipping, and the pictures do not do it justice. "

2015-02-19

"We received our rings quickly and they are beautiful. We really appreciated the unique service and the beautiful product."

2015-02-10

"Truly over the moon with my ring and can't wait for my wedding day.

2015-02-03

"I ordered the large tara brooch, and I am glad I did! I actually didn't realize until after I ordered that it was handmade upon order, because the very reasonable price does not reflect that. I also got it pretty quickly for a made-to-order. A positive experience in all respects. I have bookmarked the site for future jewelry shopping."

2015-01-29

"Celtic Warrior earrings and necklace are beautiful. I love the closing hooks, so I can wear the earrings all the time and not worry about losing them. Packaging was very nice--a boxes in boxes, so very secure. These are real quality. Love them!"

2015-01-27

"I ordered a Claddagh ring from Celtic Wedding Rings .com and am really happy with it. It is a wonderful piece of jewelry, it arrived exactly when it was supposed to, and their team even realized I was derp and didn't realize there was a difference between American and European ring sizes - if it wasn't for them double checking before crafting the ring I would have ended up with a children-sized ring and an unhappy girlfriend.

As the young ones say, 100% would order again!

2015-01-20

"very high quality service.
I had a problem with the delivery date, the speak with Fedex and given me a solution, sending me the parcel in only 1 day.

Highly recommended

2015-01-08

"Bought two infinity knot rings in sterling silver. They arrived in Australia within 3 weeks of ordering, fitted perfectly and are absolutely beautiful. Very happy with the service and products from Celtic Wedding Rings."

2014-12-31

"Beautiful! I purchased one just like it in yellow gold. My wife loved it so much, we ordered this one for her other hand!"

2014-12-29

"Purchased a Celtic Salmon pendant and I'm very pleased with the quality of the product and the quick shipping. Thanks!"

2014-12-27

"Great selection of rings. Just what I was lookng for.

Quick turn around from time order was placed to when it was received.

2014-12-24

"Excellent service and beautiful high quality products!

We are so happy with our rings. They are beautiful and the craftsmanship is excellent - exactly as pictured and what we'd envisioned!

We had some challenges with timing and the team at Celtic-WeddingRings.com were excellent; working with us to have the rings posted to our hotel (rather than another address) in-time for our ceremony. End-to-end process saw the rings delivered in 17 business days from order date.

Many thanks!!

2014-12-23

"I am so pleased with my order! I got exactly what I was looking for and the size is perfect. The design matched 100% with what the website advertised and the quality is excellent. Would definitely recommend them to everyone."

2014-12-22

"The ring I ordered it awesome, and the order process was easy. I am very happy with my purchase. The only weird thing was I got a pop up from the website offering me a discount on my purchase but it popped up during the transaction making it pointless and kind of a tease. I had already been okay with the asking price so I was fine but that was really weird and annoying."

2014-12-22

"Delivery, service and products were just as expected: Excellent! We are very happy with our purchase :)"

Share Celtic-WeddingRings.com's store rating