Co Lo
    +353 57 86 00527
    sales@celtic-weddingrings.com
    1800 350 9962

2015-05-18

"Wonderful service, fast delivery once shipped, quality products. I ordered the men's Warrior wedding ring and the woman's Enda wedding ring in white and yellow gold. They both fit well and are beautiful rings. I also got timely responses to any questions I had. I give this website 10 out of 10!"

2015-04-30

"Amazing communication and customer service! Sine Treanor is the best! The rings are gorgeous and arrived just in time!"

2015-04-26

"Ordered a claddagh ring for my sister actually as it's so difficult to find them in high street stores here in the UK! Absolutely love it! Brilliant quality! "

2015-04-19

"I love my new Celtic- Wedding Ring. The size and thickness if the ring is perfect.
The only thing that would make this ring more perfect is having a synthetic emerald on each side of the cubic zirconia.
Ronda Stevens

2015-04-19

"Cuff-links are beautiful. My husband is very pleased."

2015-04-07

"I love my new wedding band. Its exactly what was advertised and it was fairly priced. My only frustration was I wanted it faster. They delivered it at the estimated time, but 3 weeks was a pretty long wait. If the ring hadn't looked so gorgeous on the website I might have looked elsewhere. However now I am INCREDIBLY happy I opted to wait. I love my new ring. It is everything I wanted! "

2015-04-06

"Fantastic ring. Not too big and super quaity with no flaws. Best priced silver ring i could find and fast shipping even from Ireland. Highly recommend this company. Had no issues"

2015-03-25

"We couldn't be happier with this ring! She fell in love with it immediately! The quality is exceptional and the customer service is some of the best we have received! Thanks for making a special moment even better! "

2015-03-24

"We are delighted with our rings! We asked for a measuring band first to make sure we order the right size and this arrived very promptly. The rings were delivered less than a week after the order. They are beautiful, they really meet our expectations, their sizes fit and they come in a beautiful ring box.
Merci!

2015-03-19

"Very beautiful ring! Pleased with the quality of the ring. I will order from Celtic Rings Ltd again. I need to save some money to buy a GOLD Claddagh ring. "

2015-03-09

"This was a 22nd wedding anniversary gift from my wife. On our twentieth we spent two weeks in Ireland and fell in love with the land and the people. So when my wife asked what kind of ring I wanted, I said it had to come from Ireland but had no idea the selection that was available. When we saw my ring online, we both knew it was the one. I am absolutely delighted with the ring as well as the service. Thank you."

2015-03-09

"I was pleased and surprised that I was able to receive timely personalized service from an online provider."

2015-02-25

"Undoubtedly the most beautiful item I've ever purchased. Sine even asked if I was sure of the ring size. You guys are awesome!!!!"

2015-02-25

"Thank you so much for the ring I ordered for my husband it has ment a lot to us. we are going to renew our vows after 6 years of being married, he just loves the ring to bits, it is wonderful. Thank You, again.
sincerly, Ginger and Kenneth Harmon.

2015-02-25

"Thank you for a great and quick service, we are highly satisfied and extremely happy with our purchase. The rings are beautiful! "

Share Celtic-WeddingRings.com's store rating