Co Lo
    +353 57 86 00527
    sales@celtic-weddingrings.com
    1800 350 9962

2015-09-09

"Celtic-WeddingRings.com sells beautiful quality rings. I am so in love with the Trinity Knot Silver Ring that I received! It is so beautiful, and fits perfectly. I was so happy that it arrived so quickly and the craftsmanship is amazing. I will be dealing with Celtic-WeddingRings.com again! I have more jewelry picked out! "

2015-09-04

"We're so happy with our rings! They're beautifully made and exactly as pictured online. Before our order was processed, we were contacted to make sure everything was correct and our rings arrived when promised. Without hesitation, we'd definitely recommend Celtic Wedding Rings."

2015-08-28

"The ring arrived in less time than expected (2 days before estimated date). I couldn't wait to try it. Just perfect! It's exactly like I imagined it. This is going to be the best wedding band for me. My fiancé will order his soon."

2015-08-18

"I would highly recommend! The ring was beautifully crafted, meticulously detailed. Customer service was amazing and prompt. Thank you so much for helping make our wedding amazing!"

2015-07-31

"Very good shop i will order againp"

2015-07-24

"Celtic Wedding Rings helped me with my purchase before, during, and after my order was completed and shipped. They were very patient and made sure everything was going to be just right for when my engagement ring arrived. I made a mistake during the order process, and their customer service helped me remedy it and continuously put up with my request to double check, and triple check. Again, very patient and kind. "

2015-07-14

"We were thoroughly and completely elated with our wedding ring purchase through Celtic-WeddingRings.com. I was a bit apprehensive about ordering online, sight unseen - but beyond thrilled with the customer service with the ordering - and the rings are beautiful. Even more striking that the online photos. "

2015-06-30

"I love the service and love the jewelry, I will recommend this site to all my friends and family. I received excellent customer service and could not be happier."

2015-06-24

"beautiful product. good communication with customer service. fast time from order to shipping to delivery. overall very pleased!"

2015-06-16

"I am very happy with my purchase experience and would highly recommend anyone shopping for authentic Celtic jewelry to buy here! Top notch!"

2015-06-06

"J'adore ma nouvelle bague, execution excellente, tres fine, dessin magnifique et prix tres abordable. Merci pour votre travail, votre amabilite et votre rapidite.

Je conseille vivement ce site, j'y reviendrais c'est sur

2015-06-02

"We love our rings! They are beautiful and exactly what we expected. I accidentally paid for an extra ring and the company immediately emailed me and it was refunded. The company is very professional in their business and I will use them again! "

2015-06-01

"Beautiful wedding ring for excellent price, love the pattern, happy with my purchase. Shipped as it was promised, sized for my particular UK sizing. I would recommend this website to my friends"

2015-05-28

"The ring is beautiful and fits perfectly - I used one of their free sizers to decide which size to purchase. It was shipped all the way from Ireland, and arrived exactly in the time frame that was promised. I am very satisfied with my purchase."

2015-05-27

"Ordered our wedding rings from here in 2011 (sterling silver celtic shield ring) and was very happy with the service and quality then. My husband lost his ring last year, and I just ordered him a replacement for our anniversary. The ring and service are still wonderful, just as before. However, the quality of the ring box was much nicer last time - I was happy to have it on out wedding day. This time the box is much poorer quality, but it's the ring that matters."

Share Celtic-WeddingRings.com's store rating