Stores > Cellularreturns.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.64/10 9.64/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.46/10 9.46/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.79/10 9.79/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.79/10 9.79/10
Voice your opinion! Review Cellularreturns.com by clicking a star below.
2018-01-11

Not a bad company after all.....actually a great one!!!

"Revised Review: My first review was about how bad I thought this company was and how they weren't returning my calls/emails. But soon after I submitted my review. Not an hour passed and Jonathan of Cellular Returns contacts me and explains the situation and the technical issues surrounding my email provider and how they weren't receiving emails from Hotmail (Outlook)....which they just found out about and were trying to fix. Within a few emails (through a different provider - Gmail) we discussed things, he completed my order, sent me my full payment for my device thru PayPal and even added an extra $10 as an inconvenience bonus, plus he paid the PayPal fee. Now that's GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE. Thanks Jonathan and Cellular Returns. You're Awesome!!!"

Rep reply posted Jan-12-2018

“Thank You !”

2018-01-04

First time doing this

"Took a little longer thank expected, but received a fair price and am overall very happy!"

Rep reply posted Jan-04-2018

“Thank You! ”

2017-12-29

Poor and slow service

"I discovered this company on-line so I decided to give it a try. I sent my used Samsung Galaxy Note 5 phone back on 11-27-2017. The tracking info indicated it was received at their facility on 11-30-2017. I completed a factory reset before I sent the phone back as instructed. I received an email on 12-11-2017 about a google lock on the phone. I spoke to the rep on the phone on 12-12-2017. Google may have their own process of preventing Identity theft. I never set up any type of google lock other than creating an account with a username and password. I supplied the username and password to the rep. He said that he got a message to wait 24 hours. I received an email from Google asking if I signed it from a Samsung Galaxy Note 5 in New York. I replied that I did and they said they would allow access using that phone for 2 weeks. I never heard anything back from the rep. I continued tracking online and the message always remained "processing". I decided to call the toll-free # on 12-29-2017 to check status. I found out that nothing further has been done since 12-12-2017. I advised the rep to send my phone back. I will return it to a larger better known company. This company doesn't seem to understand the latest technology. They are very slow and the service is poor."

Rep reply posted Jan-03-2018

A rep from Cellularreturns.com, CellularReturns.com, has responded

“Customer couldn't remove the Google Lock from his device. We attempted to help but the information received was incorrect . We state on the website before placing orders that google lock / Apple ID must be removed from device before shipping.”

2017-12-29

TERRIBLE!!!

"After I mailed my phone to them it took them two weeks to let me know that they have received the phone and that they will begin the review process. Once the review process started it took them another week and a half to get back to me, only to find out they want to offer me $50 less than the quoted price. This whole process was a waste of my time. Be aware when using them. They are trying to scam you and pay you less no matter what your phones condition is. "

Rep reply posted Jan-03-2018

A rep from Cellularreturns.com, CellularReturns.com, has responded

“During inspection of device the inspector discovered a small chip on display screen. We revised the price -$50 which was more than we advertise for broken glass. Customer declined and we shipped the device back at our expense. We have 4 categories on our website Flawless, Good, Broken Glass & Damaged.”

2017-12-19

Great service

"I was looking for somewhere to sell my outdated iPhone. Cellular Returns offered me a great price. Shipped the phone to them in my own box and received my first communication from them within a week. There was a minor setback on my side, and once resolved, I had my money within 2 days! Great company to work with. "

2017-12-08

Awesome

"The customer service was awesome. The patience was outstanding. WOW"

Excellent service!

"Easy, fast, and highest value quote I could find."

Fast return

"Very fast return. Will definitely do business again "

Excellent Service

"Had highest quote for my iPhone 6S Plus. Free priority mail shipping. Took 10 days from their receipt of iPhone to evaluate. Direct deposit to PayPal. Overall excellent service."

2017-11-10

quick and easy service

"very straightforward to send our old phones and get paid. got more $ than other sites were offering."

2017-11-10

Amazing!!!

"Great communications! Really keep you in the loop-fast service"

2017-10-26

So easy! Excellent, painless, hassle free!

"In the past I have traded my old cell phones into the carrier for a credit or sold my phone on an auction site. However, I decided to try cellularreturns.com after I was given a very "low ball" offer on my phone by the carrier and didn't want the hassle of listing on an auction site. Plus, with data being stolen I did not think it would be safe to do auctions any longer. I got the best offer at cellularreturns.com. Sent in my phone (which was in excellent working condition) and less than 2 weeks later got what they had quoted me once my phone was inspected. I plan to recommend this service to anyone!

2017-10-25

Delivered as promised within timeline promised. What else can you ask for!

"Sent in 2 used phones per directions. After couple weeks they honored quoted price 100% (Almost). Was not expecting to pay for PayPal money transfer at my end so if anything this should be brought up to future customers since it was about $6 bucks subtracted from my total pay. Should have been paid for by Cellular Returns during PayPal transfer I think."

2017-10-25

Great Company to deal with!

"Sold 4-Phones at a great price, will do business with them again! "

Great company

"They were very easy to work with and honest."

Share Cellularreturns.com's store rating

Cellularreturns.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Cellularreturns.com is a merchant member
Cellularreturns.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,462 merchant members.