7AM-3:30PM PST

Shipping & packaging: 2.73/10
Customer service: 8.51/10
Return/Replacement policy: 2.89/10

"Fit Phone" is Satisfied

"This is m the my 2nd time ordering from this company & I love their products & prices. I've already referred family & friends. "

Posted Aug-16-2018

“Thank you very much for such a great review! We are always aiming for an awesome and easy online shopping experience We hope to see you in the future! Thank you for choosing us! Have a wonderful day!”

Great Prices

"Seems to be great case at a great price."

“Thank you very much for such a great review!
We promise to continue providing exciting deals and services for our dear customers. We hope to see you in the future!”

New phone accessories

"Site was easy to use and checkout was painless."

Posted Aug-16-2018

“Thank you very much for such a great review! We really work hard for our website to be as convenient as possible to all age groups. We are always aiming for an awesome and easy online shopping experience. We hope to see you in the future! Have a great day!”

So far so good

"I have a credit on my account but there is No way to use it. Maybe you can apply it."

Never received order

"Placed my 3rd order Aug 5th. Has been paid but still have not received my order. have sent emails with no feed back. I WILL not order from again. Very unprofessional! "

Posted Aug-16-2018

“I’m sorry to hear about your bad experience. We're normally known for our exceptional attention to detail, and we regret that we missed the mark. A follow-up e-mail was sent to you in regards to this concern. We are still eagerly hoping to see you in the future! Have a great day!”

2018-08-15

I always get my cell needs here

"The website is not as user friendly as I would like but I love the prices and the products work. I sometimes wish the products i prefer had more selection in colors. But since I cant beat the price I really cannot complain."

Posted Aug-16-2018

“We greatly appreciate your honest feedback. We hope to see you in the future! Thank you for choosing us! Have a wonderful day!”

2018-08-15

"Very user friendly, not cumbersome with words. Direct and easy to follow."

Super awesome

"Fast shipping great service"

Cool stuff

"Give it a try, better than the mall store."

2018-08-15

Is there actually a product?

"I placed and paid for an order on July 21st. On the 27th it still had not been shipped, so I emailed them.
I received a response, and the said they would refund a portion of my S&H due to the delays, and ship in the next two days.
I still have not received a credit to my PayPal.
They told me one of the items was out of stock and to order a replacement, which I did.
This resulted in the cancellation of my first order and creation of a new one.
Now, on August 15th I still have no credit to my Paypal and the second order has not shipped either.

No one answers the phone and the message says use live chat or email.
But email doesn't work and I cannot even find the live chat function on the site.

I keep hoping that my credit and order will show up, as I really want these guys to be legitimate!

Posted Aug-16-2018

“We strive to provide excellent member service, so it genuinely dismays us when things like this happen. A follow-up e-mail was sent to you in regards to this concern. We are still eagerly hoping to see you in the future! Have a great day!

2018-08-15

"The only issue was with my email and address info. It repeatedly told me I was using the wrong password, trying to use PayPal to pay. I just finished with doing the regular CC payment/"

great prices

"my second order in a week!"

awesome

"have ordered and value of wallet is awesome"

2018-08-15

"I'm very excited to get my wallet"

No communication

"I have ordered from this company in the past and always bee satisfied. I placed an order last Wed (1 wk ago). They have already charged my card and I have tried calling and recording says they can not accept incoming calls while they update their system. They refer you to their website to Live Chat, which there is no option there to do so. They also ask that you email them and they will get to you within 24-48 hrs. When I track my shipment it still says its in the 1st stage 'ordering' dated Aug 9th. Not Being processed. Their website says clearly when ordering, that if you place the order before 2pm PST, they item will ship that day. I placed my order before 12:40pm EST. That should not be the problem. I am concerned that they are closed and out of business. Phone numbers don't offer much info but a dead end street. No response from emails & no merchandise. But yet they sure could take my money ASAP! Any one else having this issue?"

Share Cellular Outfitter's store rating

Cellular Outfitter is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Cellular Outfitter is a merchant member
Cellular Outfitter participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,416 merchant members.