866-381-1670
    866-381-1670

Return/Replacement policy: 10.00/10
2018-06-30

Awesome

"This CellPhone shop offers amazing deals just like https://www.rootstrap.com/"

2018-04-25

Adamlar bu işi biliyor.

"Adamlar bu işi biliyor alış veriş ve güven noktasında çok iyiler ilgi ve alakaları için teşekür ederim"

2018-01-19

Cheap

"Your phones are cheap compared to other sellers"

2017-08-26

this site is a very good and trustworthy site with lots of benefits...one of the benefits is that ih helps us in terms of saving time.

"communication is so fast.........."

2017-05-27

I phone 5 purchase

"I got the phone and it doesn't charge, they sell the phone with a bad battery. I tried to call them and they don't reply. I sent several email no reply. Very disappointed this will be my first and last electronic purchase from eBay. Very disappointed.

2017-02-21

LOVELY JOB

"IT WORTH DOING GREAT THINGS"

2015-01-24

"Such a large disappointment to know you are not taking orders anymore!"

2015-01-12

"They are my go to place for cell phone accessories. I especially love the option to design my own cover. Please tell me they are coming back!!"

2014-12-31

"I and friends have purchased items from CellPhoneShop.com often and have NEVER had a bad experience. I am desperately looking for the site to order from them now. We always got free shipping because we always spent over the $20 qualifying amount & we always got or products within a WEEK!! PLEASE don't tell me that they are closed for good...just tell me that they are overwhelmed by the holiday orders!"

2014-12-22

"I have bought various iphone accessories from Cellphone Shop Uk, and each order was dealt with efficiently, and goods arrived in full working order and good quality. Not had a bad experience with them so far.!!"

2014-12-20

"I had been an infrequent shopper of CellPhoneShop for years and never had a bad experience. Admittedly, I did my research on the products before ordering and I typically was only shopping for "durable" accessories, but the prices were good, always arrived in good condition and in a reasonable time (I never used expedited shipping). I was disappointed to see they are no longer around."

2014-12-17

"We had a manufacturing error with parts we ordered. This company was outstanding with taking the components back and issuing a full refund. When they had problems applying the refund to our credit card, they went the extra mile by sending cash. I am totally impressed. This is the first ever review I have been compelled to write for any company."

2014-12-06

"I have used CellPhoneShop several times, no complaints, they replaced a $40 extra charge for my 4S immediately when I explained the order never arrived. It was shipped regular so no tracking # available. CellPhoneShop replaced entire order w/in a week..."

2014-11-24

"I have placed 3 orders with the cellphoneshop and the products were great. I bought extended batteries and it saved me a bundle compared to OEM.

Too bad they are not around any longer....I would buy from them again.

2014-11-10

"Does anyone have a working phone number for this company? The one listed works as in you get an automated answer, no matter what selection you choose, you get disconnected when you push that number. Or does anyone have an email for them? I can't find one where I get a response. I ordered a case/charger for a S5 and it lasted one month.

Share CellPhoneShop's store rating