Stores > Cell2Get.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.06/10 9.06/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.85/10 8.85/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.13/10 9.13/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.17/10 9.17/10
Voice your opinion! Review Cell2Get.com by clicking a star below.
2017-12-06

fast shipping

"My coworker got the galaxy s8 for a great price and when i asked where he ordered it from he said cell2get.com. iv never heard of them before but he had a good experince so i said why not, and what do you know these guys are great. Good deals and fast shipping what else can you ask for."

2017-12-04

Phone

"Purchased a phone, paid to have phone shipped over night, a week later received wrong phone, sent me an international phone, had to go round and round with them after I initially placed the order and used a card, and they said it was cancelled. FINALLY I received the phone a week later. I then shipped the phone back, apparently I was never charged for the phone, invoice was never done, owner couldn't believe I returned the phone and because of my honesty in returning the phone the owner promised me a 25.00 gift card from Amazon (5 months ago) to which was never received, go figure. Stay away, far, far away from this company."

2017-12-01

customer service is excellent

"I needed a new phone fast since mine broke 2 days before my business trip! i gave cell2get to see what they could do for me and turns out the have a store front in NYC not to far from where i live. When in to the store picked up my phone right in time for my trip. these guys saved me so decided some positive feedback was due even though im not much of a review leave"

2017-11-25

4 stars

Was looking to buy a new phone and used these guys in the past so decided to use them again. I gave them a call because i had a few questions and found out these guys were based out of New York City and had a store front too. I wanted to buy an htc one and the guy on the phone said it was in stock at the store and i could pick it up if i wanted to. I live in the city as well so i picked up my phone that day, so happy i gave these guys a call and was able to pick up my phone the same day.

2017-11-22

quality product

"Iv had the same Motorola razr for 6 years and when it broke wanted the same one again. went searching on google and found out these guys sell them so decided to get the same old black one. phone came in about a week and was in great condition i was a little surprised since its such an old phone. would recommend these guys to anyone i know. "

2017-11-15

excited to use my phone

"Ordered a s6 edge from these guys since my last one broke and I loved it so much. Phone was refurbished so I thought itd be a little beat up but looked brand new and came with new Samsung accessories too. Shipping was fast box was pretty beat up though so I was worried but phone was well packed. "

2017-11-08

Get prices and selection.

"Needed to buy 5 new phones for me my wife and 3 kids. I used cell2get.com since i had also used them to buy my last phone and was happy, so decided to use them again. Phones came well packed and arrived in 5 days which is not the fastest but not slow. Seems like a good reliable site so ill probably be buying from them again. "

2017-10-30

great phone support

"Ordered a phone through the cell2get website but after receiving the phone I realized I ordered the wrong color phone. Personally, i didn't mind so much but I gave them a call anyways to see what they could do for me. Surely enough i was told I could ship back the phone and exchange it if I so pleased. Ended up keeping the original phone but it was comforting to know I could've exchanged it if I really was unhappy."

2017-10-26

A++ transaction

"Ordered the phone on Monday recieived today 3 days later phone works as it should will buy another phone today"

2017-10-22

phone arrive locked

"the phone arrive very quick but received it locked I needed it to use it in Germany and when I arrived there the phone was asking for unlocking code thank god the company was very responsive and helped me to get the phone unlocked right away so now I am ok but the only bummer that I was 2 days with out a phone"

2017-10-21

Fast shipping

"Very happy with the shipping I ordered the phone and it was by my house within a day!"

2017-10-20

Fast shipping, item arrived in perfect condition!

"good product received it very fast and as described but did not come with sim card i contact cell2get and they send me a free sim card received today and the phone working fine "

2017-09-22

why

"i ordered a cell phone on Tuesday and ask for overnight shipping and to void the signature usps did try to deliver the package on Wednesday but apparently they left a notice that they missed me. later on i found out the package required signature. i clearly ask cell2get to void the signature i contact customer service and found out due to the high insurance on the package signature could not be voided ened up going to usps to pick up my delivery on the good side phone works great and very nice condition "

2017-09-21

good+

"fast and efficeint good seller exactly as described cell phone arrive early
in perfect condtion had issue setting up apn contact seller they walked me
thure each step phone working perfectly

2017-09-17

Great service and shipping.

"Excellent service the phones are in perfect condition great company"

Share Cell2Get.com's store rating

Cell2Get.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Cell2Get.com is a merchant member
Cell2Get.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,474 merchant members.