Product & services pricing 8.83/10
Customer service: 9.17/10
Return/Replacement policy: 8.54/10
2018-04-25

Excellent experience!

"My cousin had recently broken his phone while he was out playing sports, since his birthday was coming up me and his siblings decided to all chip in to buy him a new phone. At first we couldn’t find the phone we were looking for, for a good price. After doing a little bit of searching, we found cell2get.com, we found the phone for an amazon price and placed our order right away. It came as expected thankfully, just in time for my cousins birthday, and he couldn’t be happier with his new phone! "

2018-04-12

"I wanted to exchange it"

"Got a phone as a gift from cell2get. I don't normally use iPhones so I wanted to exchange it. I was hesitatnt because im very busy and didnt want to waste time on this. To my surprise it was a simple process and I didnt have to jump through any hoops to get it done. I exchanged the iphone 5c for an LG G5 and paid the difference."

2018-03-15

Got a phone for my dad and he loved it

"After 5 years my dad finally agreed to switch from his old flip phone to a smartphone. I went to cell2get right away after my great experience from when i bought my own smartphone. I found my dad a good quality, and fairly priced smartphone and ordered it. after a couple of days i received the phone and i opened it just to make sure everything looked good. everything was perfect as i expected and i gave it to my dad the next week and h hasn't been able to put it down since. will absolutely be using cell2get in the future"

2018-03-14

great customer care and phones

"My son had recently lost his phone while he was at a basketball game with some friends. He needed to get a new phone right away so he can stay in contact with me and many of his friends and family. I came across cell2get and i called them and asked them a few questions and they were very helpful and happy to help. i ordered a phone for a great price and it came on time and everything was perfect. i had called cell2get to ask them a couple questions my son had about setting up his phone and they took care of everything i needed, i would definitely buy from cell2get again."

2017-12-20

Sons first phone!

"My sons been bugging me to get his first phone for about a year now and finally decided id get him one but wasn't trying to spend a lot of money. I had gotten my last phone from this site and remember seeing a few cheap older Samsung smartphones. Ended up getting him a galaxy s4 and with the free shipping phone came in exactly one week. happy with my purchase and so is my son."

2017-12-19

Great customer service

"I needed a little help figuring out which phone i should order so decided to call their customer support. Melvin, the representative i spoke with was very patient and answer all my question and named me a few phones he thought would be good for me. I placed the order and am very happy with my purchase, glad i gave them a try."

2017-12-17

Don't waste your time with these guys

"They advertise on their web site that they have a phone in stock. Then after the order is placed, they wait a couple of days and cancel it. I then called in and they bait and switched me to a lesser phone (at the same price), they said it was a BRAND NEW phone. When it arrived it was clearly a refurbished unit that came in a box that clearly stated it was refurbished and tested. So, they expected me to pay for a new unit and get a refurbished one. I called them, and they stated it was new. I told them it wasn't. The phone was also scratched and clearly looked used. They did issue me a return slip, but it had to be returned within 24 hours. Stay away from these guys.

Additional Note - They have contacted Reseller Ratings and said my review was fraudulent because I was not a customer. Reseller Ratings contacted me to supply the documentation to prove that I was. Once that was supplied, they reinstated my review. They have also removed my account from their customer database. I guess they counteract the negative reviews by challenging them.

Also, I asked if they were affiliated with electronicsforce.com. They said they were not, but they are. I called electronicsforce.com, and left a message. When the call was returned it was returned by cell2get.com.

2017-12-15

Awesome professional, fast- A+

"Very professional store easy to find the product also when I recived the phone it was not working with my service provider not due cell2get fault cell2get been great and they exchanged the phone in less then 2 days customer support is great and easy to reach by phone"

2017-12-10

A+ store

"Needed to get my family all new phones since we changed cellular providers. I had each member add the phone they wanted to the cart as long as it was under $200, and i placed the order for the 6 phone we all decided on ( i have 4 kids and am married). Phones all came in one well packed box, i ordered the phones on a monday and they came that friday so pretty good timing. Happy with them overall."

2017-12-08

good seller great deals

"I had a galaxy note for a while now and i finally decided i needed something more reasonably sized so i sold it and got a Galaxy s8 from these guys. I ordered a new s8, I got a new s8 and was super easy to set everything up. Would use these guys in the future."

2017-12-06

fast shipping

"My coworker got the galaxy s8 for a great price and when i asked where he ordered it from he said cell2get.com. iv never heard of them before but he had a good experince so i said why not, and what do you know these guys are great. Good deals and fast shipping what else can you ask for."

2017-12-04

Phone

"Purchased a phone, paid to have phone shipped over night, a week later received wrong phone, sent me an international phone, had to go round and round with them after I initially placed the order and used a card, and they said it was cancelled. FINALLY I received the phone a week later. I then shipped the phone back, apparently I was never charged for the phone, invoice was never done, owner couldn't believe I returned the phone and because of my honesty in returning the phone the owner promised me a 25.00 gift card from Amazon (5 months ago) to which was never received, go figure. Stay away, far, far away from this company."

2017-12-01

customer service is excellent

"I needed a new phone fast since mine broke 2 days before my business trip! i gave cell2get to see what they could do for me and turns out the have a store front in NYC not to far from where i live. When in to the store picked up my phone right in time for my trip. these guys saved me so decided some positive feedback was due even though im not much of a review leave"

2017-11-25

4 stars

Was looking to buy a new phone and used these guys in the past so decided to use them again. I gave them a call because i had a few questions and found out these guys were based out of New York City and had a store front too. I wanted to buy an htc one and the guy on the phone said it was in stock at the store and i could pick it up if i wanted to. I live in the city as well so i picked up my phone that day, so happy i gave these guys a call and was able to pick up my phone the same day.

2017-11-22

quality product

"Iv had the same Motorola razr for 6 years and when it broke wanted the same one again. went searching on google and found out these guys sell them so decided to get the same old black one. phone came in about a week and was in great condition i was a little surprised since its such an old phone. would recommend these guys to anyone i know. "

Share Cell2Get.com's store rating

Cell2Get.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Cell2Get.com is a merchant member
Cell2Get.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,438 merchant members.