Product & services pricing 6.07/10
Customer service: 6.50/10
Return/Replacement policy: 5.42/10
2018-05-16

Perfect!

"My dress fitted PERFECTLY! It looks absolutely stunning and is of high quality, second order is on way!"

2018-05-16

Awful service

"No problem with the dresses just looked like i had no clothes on, but I retunred my items 3 weeks ago, still no refund, evertime i email I get 'whats your order number' even though it was in the previous email. then I was told I would receive my refund within 3 days, 6 days later.. still nothing. Not answering the telephone or replying to my emails."

2018-05-06

Excellent

"Had a great experience buying and polite and came quick was great quality x"

2018-05-04

Fab dress loads of compliments!

"The dress fit prefectly! The material wasnt too thin at all it was really good quality and i got compliments all night! "

Bandage skirt

"Bandage skirt came and th material was amazing and exactly how it was in the photo. Loved it !"

amazing!

"I’ve ordered from Becky’s a few times and never been disappointed! The quality of the clothes is amazing and never let down when receiving my order, such beautiful pieces at affordable prices! Would highly recommend! "

Fave!!!!

"Couldn't love the site more - i stumbled upon their instagram last summer and have used the site for night out outfits, holiday clothes and about to buy my summer ball dress "

Awful service! False advertising

"On 2 separate occasions I have ordered 2 separate dresses which were advertised on facebook and Instagram as next day delivery. Neither of the dresses arrived. They don't reply to texts or answer the phone, none of the email addresses work and the Instagram and Facebook account don't know what they're talking about. Definitely would advise against buying from them! I am still waiting for a straight answer about a refund! "

Amazing

"Always order from beckys boutique abs they produce amaIng dresses time and time again! Great customer service"

2018-04-30

Absolutely incredible

"My favourite online shop, it’s exactly as it is in the pictures! The fit is amazing and never loses colour or gets loose with each wash!! The delivery is spot on too, not expensive and always on time! Buying another outfit as we speak!! Cannot wait!! "

2018-04-27

My Prom Dress

"Spotted this unique two piece online and found it to be so glam for the price. Was so so pleased when it arrived and there was no hassle whatsoever. Thanks to the girls at BeckysBoutique for making me feel so special on the day of my prom! Fit like a glove too ☺️"

2018-04-27

Lovely dress

"Lovely dress received will defo be buying again"

Absolutely Amazing

"Beckys boutique is one the most amazing companies I've used and there clothes are literally unreal "

Love the item

"Love my item! I ordered a baby pink cut out swimsuit with mesh details and little gems on top the quality is amazing and I would definitely buy again ! "

Amazing!

"Fast delivery, comes how it looks online, good quality will defo be using again! "

Share Celebrity-Fashions.com / Beckys Boutique's store rating