Product & services pricing 0.94/10
Shipping & packaging: 1.43/10
Customer service: 0.42/10
Return/Replacement policy: 1.07/10
2018-09-17

Never received item BUT.....

"I ordered the GREEN ARROW iphone case on 8/31 & got notification of shipping label printed 9/4, but it never shipped. About 10 days later I message them & received a reply from "Josh". Item was not in stock but would be in a couple days. Then I found these reviews & messaged him again to please just cancel the order and issue a refund. In two days I did indeed receive my refund. I will have to shop elsewhere for my Green Arrow phone case & probably pay more, but I am glad I got a refund with no problem. Also, if you look at their facebook page, they delete all the negative reviews. A post will show "8 comments" but there are only 4 are there, which are positive. "

2018-09-12

They don't sell GORILLA GLASS & cases are cheap

"I purchased a waterproof cell phone case from GORILLACASESTORE.COM (Gorilla Cases, LLC) thinking it was made from Corning's Gorilla Glass. The website had photos and statements that made me believe it was. when I received my cellular case, it was made by a company called Redpepper. It was a flimsy plastic cell phone case that could literally be cut with a child's safety scissors. The owner refused to refund my money because of a no refund policy after opening products. So I explained that his agreement was null and void when transacted by means of fraud or deception but he still refused to refund my money. It is my opinion that he violated the Ohio Administrative Code 109:4-3-03(B)(1) "Bait Advertising". HE DOES NOT SELL CORNING GORILLA GLASS PRODUCTS and what he sold me was not worth the $34 I paid for it. "

2018-09-06

EXACTLY what I wanted for a cell case

"Got a little worried reading these reviews. Wondering if I had been scammed never to see my $ or Bruins cell case...but that was not true. Received the case I ordered, it is definitely durable. Glad I didn't let the reviews get the best of me. This was the design I wanted and not other seller had it for the Galaxy s7. So for the rest of you wondering if you have been scammed...hang tight."

2018-08-27

Is it possible to give this company a minus 5 star?

"Read the reviews people, it's no lie. Defective poor, quality cases. Promises made for new case never followed through, no responses from customer service for days upon days (I think Josh is the only person that "works" there, and that's a laugh) very rude!!! 20 emails and WAY too much to time spent on these scammers. Oh, by the way Josh, if you are truly retired from the Attorney Generals Office, please let them check into your company records as well. Thanks for nothing!"

2018-08-23

Rip Off

"Ordered over 2 weeks ago and it’s impossible to even get in contact with this company to get any info! Never again! This is a total scam!"

2018-08-22

Case Gorilla LLC

"Case Gorilla LLC
2101 Greentree Road A116
Pittsburgh, PA 15220
Phone: (800) 416-8802
Web: www.casegorilla.com I have NEVER run into a company so willing to take your money and not deliver!!
My personal experience:
If your looking for a site to take your money and NOT deliver your order then Case Gorilla is for you.
I have NEVER run into a company so willing to take your money and not deliver!!
I placed an order on July 20, 2018, the funds were removed from my account on July 23rd.
As of Auguest 22 2018 I have NOT recived my order even though I got an email from Case Gorilla
"This is the current status for your order number 379238
Status Order Shipped
Date Friday, July 20, 2018
Time 10:30"
I have called emailed ect. The last communication I reveived from Case Gorilla Aug 13, 12:44 ADT
from Josh (and still nothing has been shipped.)
"We apologize for the delay. We are experiencing a back-order on iPhone 6+ rUBBER cases. They are expected to ship from our facility within the next 5 business days. Thank you for your patience. Again, we apologize for this delay and inconvenience."
The tracking number for my order is USPS Tracking Number: 9400111298370910029039. If you care to look at the status of the shipment you will see :
USPS Tracking
Tracking Number: 9400111298370910029039
Status Pre-Shipment
July 20, 2018 at 4:28 pm
Shipping Label Created, USPS Awaiting Item
PITTSBURGH, PA 15234

2018-08-22

Paid Priority Shipping (2-3 days) took over 2 WEEKS!!

"I bought a case for a gift and selected the Priority Shipping (2-3 days) for an extra charge expecting it to arrive by the end of the week. I received no delayed shipping notifications. Since they did not send any shipping notifications I had to manually check each day to see its progress. It took over 2 WEEKS!! After I knew it was well over the 2-3 day shipping that they offer for an extra fee, I went on their website and submitted a detailed customer service comment requesting that they compensate for the long delay and at the very least refund my extra shipping fee for the "Priority (2-3 day) Shipping". When I pressed submit, the next page said something to the likes of "thank you for the comment, you will receive a response within 24-48 hours". It has been 5 days since then with no response or refund. Unless you don't care to receive timely shipping or even any ounce of customer service DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY! "

2018-08-11

Horrible Customer Service

"This place ****! Still no phone case and no response from customer service. DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY!!"

2018-08-08

Gorilla Case...CLOSED!!!!!!!

"DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY!!!! It has been a month, since I placed my order. Repeatedly, my questions about my order, HAVE NEVER BEEN ANSWERED!!! Not one word. No phone case. And, they got my $$$$$$$$$!!!! I am so angry.
I WISH I WOULD HAVE READ THE REVIEWS BEFORE PLACING MY ORDER!!!!!
My lawyers see looking into this company for fraud, embezzlement, and The RICOH ACT violation(s). Gorilla Case has messed with the one person, that can mess with them back.
****Enjoy your prison time, fellas!!!!***

2018-08-05

Terrible unresponsive customer service

"Order items, website listed in stock, waited two weeks for a response to say not in stock, would not return shipping cost. Never buy from again. "

2018-07-25

Terrible!!!

"I ordered a case and after 2 weeks, got an email saying it would another 10 days. After 14 days it still hadn't arrived so I started emailing them daily with no reply. Finally after a 6 weeks I got a reply saying the case I ordered was not available.
I wonder if I hadn't emailed daily if I would have even gotten a reply.
They said they would refund my money - hopefully their word to do that isn't anything like their customer service (or lack of).

2018-07-09

Not even the same.

"Ordered the "mix tape" case for my Galaxy S7 edge. Wasn't even the same picture. Not only that, but the photo basically looked like a **** poor copy printed on a cheap sticker and slapped on the back of the least expensive plastic mass produced case money can buy. Lesson learned. Guess you got me this time, huh?"

2018-06-07

Warning, will damage your phone, no refunds

"Very rude, one man shop. Refund policy sais it all. Picture of a toilet. If you buy one you might as well toss it in the toilet"

2018-05-07

Don't know what u guys are talking about

"I read the reviews and got nervous but I got my case when they said I would I was able to track my package and.the case is great my dad is gonna love it"

2018-04-25

Gorilla case online

"I say gorilla case website with fantastic looking. Their words, attended promises what they put on their shoulders are all rubbish. Their e-mail on “Gmail” not company. They don’t respond on e-mail.
I’m sure they are scammer, liars and cheaters in every word meaning.

Share CaseGorilla.com's store rating

Own this store? Claim your page for free!