Stores > CaseGorilla.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 1.75/10 1.75/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 2.75/10 2.75/10
    Customer service: Rating 2.00/10 2.00/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 1.07/10 1.07/10
Voice your opinion! Review CaseGorilla.com by clicking a star below.

"My son ordered a phone case on 3/2 - it says it shipped on 3/5 yet USPS has not rec'd yet (it is 3/13), and they will not answer emails and their chat is never on. Ridiculous. Do not order from this company. "

Not what is shown on website.

"I ordered a case that was supposed to look like abalone shell. Granted I kne was it was only printed but this is horrible. It looks like a bad photocopy printed on the back, very low quality color.. The price was way too high for the quality. I've gotten better items on Geek for a buck. Wish I had read these reviews before placing my order. When I tried to track it the link wouldn't work. Bad form all the way around."

Misleading email

"I ordered a collegiate cell phone case and was excited I could personalize it. The next day I received an email my order had shipped. Seven days later I emailed Case Gorilla to where my order was, the tracking number has zero information. Next day they answered. "There was a shortage on Samsung S7 edge and was on back order. However, it has shipped today." I think Case Gorilla should have sent an email stating back order with an option to cancel not misleading me that it had shipped.
I did receive my order 4 days later. The color is closer to N. Carolina blue than U.K. blue but it fits perfect and I do like the silicone grip sides.

Horrible company

"I ordered a mouse pad January 11 and paid for faster shipping and as of today they STILL had not shipped it out. I was told there was a delay on mouse pads and may be shipped in 5 more days. REALLY....NO THANK YOU. I asked for a refund. "

Ripped off

"I ordered a case from these guys, they took the money out right away. No confirmation email, no tracking number, wont reply to my emails....that was 3 months ago and nothing. I get junk mail from them though, they can send that. I wouldn't recommend buying from them."

I took a risk

"I knew what I was getting into when I ordered this case. The website itself was already really sketchy, not even allowing customers to provide any feedback for the product. That itself was a red flag. There was also no description about what materials the product was made of. Going through the reviews of this website, costumers were absolutely tearing this company apart. I'm not sure why, but I decided to order a case from this company anyway. I paid $14.00 for the product with shipping included. I expected to get disappointed. Especially note that when it says 2-5 day shipping, it does not take in account for the amount of days it takes to process the order. Do not order any cases thinking you'll receive it 2-5 days after you press the purchase button. It took about 4 days to process my order and then another 5 days to ship it. However, when I did receive the case, it actually fit my iPhone perfectly and the design is exactly how it looked in the photo. This company surprised me. I wouldn't order anything again in case I get unlucky, but from this one order, I was satisfied with what I got. As for the material, the sides are made of some kind of rubber gel silicone and the back is hard plastic."

Ditto from Previous Ratings

"Ordered a case for a Galaxy S7 but ordered the S7 Edge instead (my fault, I know). Now I can't return it and Customer Service does not respond. As others have mentioned, this is a cheap rubber case with cheap stickers applied. Delayed shipping. Poor quality. Poor Customer Service. Buyer Beware. Enough said. "

Terrible, poor quality

"I wish I had read the reviews before my purchase. I ordered a gold chevron glitter case and a Peterbilt emblem case. Both looked nice on the website. Once I received the cases they were both just printed off poor quality stickers on a generic black rubber case. My brother once had an emergency and had to run into the dollar tree to buy a case for the day. The dollar tree case was much better looking and better quality. Please beware of this company. They need to be shut down!"

Los Angeles

Not Bad

"I placed me order on 12/10/2017 for 2 cases note 8 and s8+ I liked the designs and the price. After my purchase I read all these bad reviews that got me thinking damn there goes my almost $20. So I emailed them on December 13 to check the status they replied the following day stating that my order should arrive on the 16th. I received my order today December 15 and I got to say I love the design looks really nice and the material is not that bad. I love the cases. I don't know if it maid any difference that I paid through PayPal.

Worst customer service!!!

"I ordered 2 cell phone cases on 12/9. I received an email saying it shipped on 12/11, per tracking number it’s still sitting at the warehouse as of today 11/14. I have tried contacting them 6 times since 12/12 and still no response. No wonder they don’t have a customer service phone number. I’m guessing I’ve lost my money!! Buyer beware!!! Worse company ever!!"

Great !

"Soooo, I ordered a SF giants case from case gorilla on Friday Dec 8, 2017 and it told me that it would come within 2-5 days. For some reason, something told me to look at the reviews for case gorilla (something I always do with purchasing items online) but I forgot to do it in this situation. So, when I saw this page full of bad reviews, I was super scared that my item would
1. not show up
2. Image quality will be horrible
3. Wrong item

THEN, I received my item in the mail USPS on Wednesday Dec 13, 2016. My first thought was , omg is it going to bad? It turned out that my item was actually how it looked on the website !!!!! Everything was spot on! Whewwwww!

"They have literally stole my hard earned money when I purchased two products from them and have not received any response as far as shipping when the items will be sent to me. I tried contacting the vendor twice by email and have not received a response. I should have read the reviews prior to purchasing, they don't replay to emails and at this point, they and after reading these reviews with the same problems I am having, its pretty safe to say they falsely advertised their information on their website and took my money. Do NOT buy from this company, they will only rip you off and not respond to your inquires. "

Case not delivered within time frame

"I sent over ten emails back and forth with seemingly the only representative from this company. She was extremely rude and did not help what so ever. I paid for priority shipping for a case as a gift. Case was not shipped or received within the time frame. Representative avoided addressing their clearing stated shipping info stated on their website. I then attempted to contact someone else via their Facebook....same representative with no help was the responder. Please don’t waste your time with this company. "

Never received what I ordered

"Ordered my daughter a phone case for Christmas on November 25. On December 1 I sent an email requesting an expected shipping date and was told it would ship on Dec 1 or 2. December 2 got an email saying my item was sent to the USPS and it's now December 5 and I am being told USPS is waiting to receive my item so they can ship. I have again emailed to find out where my item is and I am getting no response. I normally read reviews before I purchase item's and I wish I had done so before I chose to purchase this item. Hope they enjoy the money they stole from me! "

"Paid $3 shipping to returned a $21.00 item and was charged $8 for the original shipping. I expected to pay a reasonable shipping charge, but $8 is ridiculous!"

Share CaseGorilla.com's store rating

CaseGorilla.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

CaseGorilla.com is not a merchant member
CaseGorilla.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!