Product & services pricing 2.50/10
Chance of future purchase: 0.50/10
Shipping & packaging: 1.50/10
Return/Replacement policy: 0.83/10
2018-06-07

Warning, will damage your phone, no refunds

"Very rude, one man shop. Refund policy sais it all. Picture of a toilet. If you buy one you might as well toss it in the toilet"

2018-05-07

Don't know what u guys are talking about

"I read the reviews and got nervous but I got my case when they said I would I was able to track my package and.the case is great my dad is gonna love it"

2018-04-25

Gorilla case online

"I say gorilla case website with fantastic looking. Their words, attended promises what they put on their shoulders are all rubbish. Their e-mail on “Gmail” not company. They don’t respond on e-mail.
I’m sure they are scammer, liars and cheaters in every word meaning.

2018-04-12

Not sure if I got lucky or...

"So this place gets a lot of complaints and I didn’t read about it until I was already locked into a purchase. However given that it was 11 bucks I really didn’t expect anything miraculously high end anyways, just seeing what could happen taking a small risk.... placed order for a case, it was processed that day and delivered in 2 as they claimed. Given the case’s price not too sure why so many people complain about the quality, it is priced at a Walmart generic case or clearance item value. Definitely not an otter box but for the design it looks the way it did when I ordered it, I got what I paid for, custom design on a plain case. The only thing I could say would be nicer is perhaps a notification of shipping email instead of having to go look yourself. All in all I couldn’t say whether I lucked out or they’re improving, but at ten bucks, you’re not in too big of a hole if you give them a shot and miss. "

2018-03-13

ZERO CUSTOMER SERVICE

"My son ordered a phone case on 3/2 - it says it shipped on 3/5 yet USPS has not rec'd yet (it is 3/13), and they will not answer emails and their chat is never on. Ridiculous. Do not order from this company. "

2018-03-09

Not what is shown on website.

"I ordered a case that was supposed to look like abalone shell. Granted I kne was it was only printed but this is horrible. It looks like a bad photocopy printed on the back, very low quality color.. The price was way too high for the quality. I've gotten better items on Geek for a buck. Wish I had read these reviews before placing my order. When I tried to track it the link wouldn't work. Bad form all the way around."

2018-02-08

Misleading email

"I ordered a collegiate cell phone case and was excited I could personalize it. The next day I received an email my order had shipped. Seven days later I emailed Case Gorilla to where my order was, the tracking number has zero information. Next day they answered. "There was a shortage on Samsung S7 edge and was on back order. However, it has shipped today." I think Case Gorilla should have sent an email stating back order with an option to cancel not misleading me that it had shipped.
I did receive my order 4 days later. The color is closer to N. Carolina blue than U.K. blue but it fits perfect and I do like the silicone grip sides.

2018-01-18

Horrible company

"I ordered a mouse pad January 11 and paid for faster shipping and as of today they STILL had not shipped it out. I was told there was a delay on mouse pads and may be shipped in 5 more days. REALLY....NO THANK YOU. I asked for a refund. "

2018-01-15

Ripped off

"I ordered a case from these guys, they took the money out right away. No confirmation email, no tracking number, wont reply to my emails....that was 3 months ago and nothing. I get junk mail from them though, they can send that. I wouldn't recommend buying from them."

2018-01-08

I took a risk

"I knew what I was getting into when I ordered this case. The website itself was already really sketchy, not even allowing customers to provide any feedback for the product. That itself was a red flag. There was also no description about what materials the product was made of. Going through the reviews of this website, costumers were absolutely tearing this company apart. I'm not sure why, but I decided to order a case from this company anyway. I paid $14.00 for the product with shipping included. I expected to get disappointed. Especially note that when it says 2-5 day shipping, it does not take in account for the amount of days it takes to process the order. Do not order any cases thinking you'll receive it 2-5 days after you press the purchase button. It took about 4 days to process my order and then another 5 days to ship it. However, when I did receive the case, it actually fit my iPhone perfectly and the design is exactly how it looked in the photo. This company surprised me. I wouldn't order anything again in case I get unlucky, but from this one order, I was satisfied with what I got. As for the material, the sides are made of some kind of rubber gel silicone and the back is hard plastic."

2018-01-06

Ditto from Previous Ratings

"Ordered a case for a Galaxy S7 but ordered the S7 Edge instead (my fault, I know). Now I can't return it and Customer Service does not respond. As others have mentioned, this is a cheap rubber case with cheap stickers applied. Delayed shipping. Poor quality. Poor Customer Service. Buyer Beware. Enough said. "

2018-01-03

Terrible, poor quality

"I wish I had read the reviews before my purchase. I ordered a gold chevron glitter case and a Peterbilt emblem case. Both looked nice on the website. Once I received the cases they were both just printed off poor quality stickers on a generic black rubber case. My brother once had an emergency and had to run into the dollar tree to buy a case for the day. The dollar tree case was much better looking and better quality. Please beware of this company. They need to be shut down!"

2017-12-15

Not Bad

"I placed me order on 12/10/2017 for 2 cases note 8 and s8+ I liked the designs and the price. After my purchase I read all these bad reviews that got me thinking damn there goes my almost $20. So I emailed them on December 13 to check the status they replied the following day stating that my order should arrive on the 16th. I received my order today December 15 and I got to say I love the design looks really nice and the material is not that bad. I love the cases. I don't know if it maid any difference that I paid through PayPal.

2017-12-14

Worst customer service!!!

"I ordered 2 cell phone cases on 12/9. I received an email saying it shipped on 12/11, per tracking number it’s still sitting at the warehouse as of today 11/14. I have tried contacting them 6 times since 12/12 and still no response. No wonder they don’t have a customer service phone number. I’m guessing I’ve lost my money!! Buyer beware!!! Worse company ever!!"

2017-12-14

Great !

"Soooo, I ordered a SF giants case from case gorilla on Friday Dec 8, 2017 and it told me that it would come within 2-5 days. For some reason, something told me to look at the reviews for case gorilla (something I always do with purchasing items online) but I forgot to do it in this situation. So, when I saw this page full of bad reviews, I was super scared that my item would
1. not show up
2. Image quality will be horrible
3. Wrong item
Etc...

THEN, I received my item in the mail USPS on Wednesday Dec 13, 2016. My first thought was , omg is it going to bad? It turned out that my item was actually how it looked on the website !!!!! Everything was spot on! Whewwwww!

Share CaseGorilla.com's store rating