2317 Chattanooga Rd.
    Dalton, GA US
    Note: This is a local storefront
    American Carpet Wholesalers of Georgia

Shipping & packaging: 9.02/10
Customer service: 9.57/10
Return/Replacement policy: 9.10/10

Good looking tile

"A bit slow getting processed (I think it was almost 2 weeks before it was on a truck) and there was a delay because tile was damaged (thankfully caught before leaving the shipper).
Looks great on the floor.

No fuss

"I was helped to discern my requirements immediately and without hassle. Excellent customer service!!!"

Great Customer Service

"When we went in Teri came to help us and showed us so many products it was overwhelming, but with her help we are able to understand what it was that we needed. and together we finally found the product that was right for us. she helped us with color and without her i would still be siting there. she must be invaluable to the company.... thanks American Carpet Wholesalers for also making pickup a breeze... "

Easy, fast, professional

"Found my flooring with American carpet wholesalers less expensive than any place locally. Ordering was easy, delivery was quick, and the emails and information videos they sent where helpful, and informative. I would recommend this company to anybody."

American Carpet

"Nice people however shipping didn't work out as expected

Flooring

"Great customer service from Chris Jamison and great product as well. I am very impressed. People should always research as we saved a lot of money by googling and finding American Carpet Wholesalers.."

Awesome purchase

"Sales person very helpful, great price and super fast shipping!"

Fantastic Carpet Buying Experience

"My sales representative guided me through the carpet buying process. Everything turned out better than I had expected. I would highly recommend this company to anyone interested in purchasing carpet and an outstanding price."

Great Service

"When ordering grass carpet for my in-laws pool deck, I was able to get all my questions answered and was taken care of in a timely manner. The material arrived when I was told it would and it arrived in great condition - I would definitely recommend them to anyone looking for material for any project."

Great

"Easy, Fast & Courteous transaction. I will be back."

Great find!

"Ordered vinyl plank flooring. They shipped exactly what I ordered and they saved me a ton from what I would have paid locally."

Easy to work with!

"Doing business with American Carpet Wholesalers was almost too good to be true. A representative responded quickly to email questions and phone calls. We received specific pricing and delivery information. Delivery of the product was right on time. We are pleased with having done business with this company!"

new flooring

"i purchased product over phone and was very pleased with the price and quickness of having at location for me to pick up. Greg was very helpful with the entire transaction.

Jason's Review

"Customer service was excellent. Price was the major factor for choosing this vendor."

Vinyl Plank Flooring

"I love my vinyl plank flooring. It was easy to install and looks fabulous. The price was so much lower than a retail store. I was nervous about ordering it on line but it met my expectations. Thank you American Carpet Wholesalers. "

Share American Carpet Wholesalers's store rating

American Carpet Wholesalers is a Merchant Member! Learn more

American Carpet Wholesalers is a merchant member
American Carpet Wholesalers participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 4,216 merchant members.