2317 Chattanooga Rd.
    Dalton, GA US
    Note: This is a local storefront
    American Carpet Wholesalers of Georgia

Shipping & packaging: 9.52/10
Customer service: 9.50/10
Return/Replacement policy: 9.31/10

Excellent Flooring Experience

"I was so pleased with the service and attention to detail that I received from the sales person. She was very knowledgeable and helpful too. The flooring was delivered in a timely fashion and everything went smoothly. The floor is all installed and we love it, it's beautiful! I would recommend American Carpet Wholesalers to any one, as a matter of fact I already have recommended them to a neighbor."

Great experience

"We are very happy with the service we received. Communication was superb!! All around great experience! Highly recommend to anyone looking for flooring!"

Excellent service

"It was easy to order and I was hesitant with a 3rd party delivery service, but everything went smoothly!"

Great experience

"Very helpful salesperson. "

2018-05-15

Great Price - Great Product!

"We fell in love with the Karndean vinyl plank at a local retailer but decided to shop for a better price. My much wiser and thriftier wife found ACW and saw that they had exactly what we were looking for at a considerably lesser price. I spoke with their sales people the next day and ordered flooring and adhesive. It only took a couple of days to ship to NC. We are DYI'rs and the floor is down now and we love it!"

Kitchen floor renovation

"We needed to replace our kitchen floor due to some rot by the sink. We went to our local home design center and found a flooring we liked. I wondered if I could find it at a better price. I looked on line and found American Carpet Wholesalers. I called and spoke to Bruce and told him the kind of flooring we wanted. He said he had it in stock and gave us a price that was less then the best price here locally. He even shipped it to us for free. I have now referred Bruce and American Carpet Wholesalers to everyone I know. I will definitely be calling them for our next project. "

New vinyl flooring

"Joel was great to work with. "

Great prices

"George was very helpful. Prices were very affordable. Would shop here again. I definitely recommend this place"

2018-05-15

Good

"Ordering the floor was easy and good communication. It was a bummer that 2 of the boxes were damaged and couldn't be used."

Great experience

"They had the product we wanted at a very good price and service from their sales person, Regina, was great from selecting the right amount to shipping it to my home on time."

2018-04-24

Luxury Tile for New Residential House

"We are custom home builder and have purchased customer specified tile products from American Carpet Wholesalers and have be completely satisfied with their pricing, customer service and delivery - all of which are critical to our success."

2018-04-19

Good Product

"I had called in and spoken with Regina about Legato carpet tiles, she said that she would get a sample out to me on Monday. Sample took a week and a half to get to me. I placed the order on line and Regina called the next morning to verify the information. This has nothing to do with American Carpet but their shipping company is extremely slow in getting the product from GA to MD a little over a week. Overall a good experience."

2018-04-18

Great product!! Shipped right to our door!

"Our local retailers couldn’t compete with the quality and shipping!"

2018-04-17

Excellent product, excellent price, excellent experience!

"I purchased over 1,500 sf of flooring material for our basement that was being finished in the Chicago area. We chose to go with a WPC flooring. I've never bought this much of this type of product online before and was nervous about the freight process. However, the process was easy and the person I interfaced with was able to answer all my questions and provide pricing information. Pricing for the product I was looking for was very competitive and delivery was super fast. Product came by FedEx freight and was VERY WELL packaged. Everything went as smoothly as it could and exceeded my expectations. I'd definitely recommend American Carpet Wholesale to anyone considering buying their flooring online."

2018-04-16

Great buying experience!

"I was ordering more of the flooring I had previously purchased for my basement .So thus experience was fast, friendly, and fantastic! "

Share American Carpet Wholesalers's store rating

American Carpet Wholesalers is a Merchant Member! Learn more

American Carpet Wholesalers is a merchant member
American Carpet Wholesalers participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,435 merchant members.