2317 Chattanooga Rd.
    Dalton, GA US
    Note: This is a local storefront
    American Carpet Wholesalers of Georgia

Customer service: 9.66/10
Return/Replacement policy: 9.20/10
2018-08-13

Very Good

"Delivered on time; however, no body contacted me and packages were left outside the building. "

2018-08-10

Awesome experience!

"The salesman, Dustin, was very helpful with the first call I made. I was provided with all the informations I needed to make my decision on ordering the flooring. The transaction was easily done, no complications. I received the flooring on time and without any concerns. We love the flooring and have made referrals to your company. Thank you!!"

2018-07-25

Great Service

"Everything shipped as expected and on time. I am a contractor and I will definitely use these guys in the future."

2018-07-17

Really good price

"Excellent customer service, thank you George "

trusted seller

"Good quality and reasonable price prompt shipping"

Discontinued flooring SAVE!

"Searched, frantically, both locally and via Internet for Shaw flooring, that I knew was discontinued, but needed in order to finish flooring to match all throughout a home I recently purchased. Finally, speaking with your representative, Joel, I found American Carpet Wholesalers had nearly enough to complete the home flooring. Joel was able to assist me by answering questions and gave me a fantastic price on remaining flooring you had in stock for this project. I am so pleased that I found American Carpet Wholesalers. The product was shipped quickly and I now have the flooring installed. Thank you."

Excellent service

"They found me the tile I wanted at $1.50 cheaper than any place in my area. It also was shipped on time. "

needed more interaction from American Carpet Wholesalers

"I was excited to find my flooring still available, after all what was already in my home was now 10 years old. I wanted the bedrooms to match what I already had in the house. I didn't think that finding a transition strip would be that hard to find. I needed 30 inches of a reducer strip had to purchase the whole strip which really didn't surprise me. But the cost of shipping it was almost the same price as 2 T-moldings and 1 reducer strip.
The lack of communication was poor. Placed the order 6-8-18. Credit Card was charged a week later, Didn't get a shipping confirmation until 6-26-18. With a signature required and 1 day notice before it was delivered that was poor customer service.

NORTHERN NECK OF VA - HAPPY CUSTOMER

"GREG DYKES WAS A PLEASURE TO WORK WITH OVER THE PHONE!! HE WAS INFORMATIVE, HELPFUL AND EASY TO RELATE TO AND OFFERED GREAT SUGGESTIONS AND INSIGHTS.

THE PROCESS WENT OFF WITHOUT A HITCH. HE SENT REGULAR COMMUNICATIONS AND UPDATES - THE CARPET TOOK A FEW WEEKS TO ARRIVE @ AMERICAN CARPETS. ONCE HE HAD IT IN HS WAREHOUSE, SHIPPING ETA'S WERE UPDATED AND SHIPPER INFO AND CONTACTS WERE RECEIVED IMMEDIATELY

2018-07-15

George Woods is the best!

"George made the whole experience a breeze! His selections were great and the price was amazing compared to the big box stores where I live. Will definitely go back when I need carpet or hardwoods!"

2018-07-14

GREAT EXPERIENCE!

"Awesome product, helpful customer service!"

2018-07-13

Had what i needed and at the best price that i could find.

"Fast shipping,great service."

2018-07-13

Excellent customer service, Kwik delivery, and only 5 pieces out of 31 boxes were messed up.

"The and the representative was very helpful. The flooring got here very quickly I had it within a week, and out of 31 boxes there were only 5 bad pieces. I thought that was pretty good for that much material shipped."

Vinyl Planking

"Sent correctly and very efficient. Thank you for giving us a comparable price. "

flooring purchase

"Order was delivered on time and packaged very well."

Share American Carpet Wholesalers's store rating

American Carpet Wholesalers is a Merchant Member! Learn more

American Carpet Wholesalers is a merchant member
American Carpet Wholesalers participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,416 merchant members.