Stores > American Carpet Wholesalers

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.27/10 9.27/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.15/10 9.15/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.53/10 9.53/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.23/10 9.23/10
Voice your opinion! Review American Carpet Wholesalers by clicking a star below.

2017-12-11

Engineered flooring

"Product came when it was suppose to and was packaged well . "

2017-12-05

Excellent Service Across the Board

"American Carpet Wholesalers is an excellent choice for flooring material. I just placed my second order with them and couldn't be happier. Their price, customer service and selection is the BEST I've found on the internet. Dustin has assisted me both times and is a joy to work with. Thanks for all the help!!

2017-12-04

Still Waiting

"Order my flooring online. I had no problems. The order shipped said it would be here Dec.1 but I’m still waiting. I understand it might get delivered by Dec. 6. "

2017-11-30

Fantastic Company

"I was nervous about ordering from an online company, but for the savings of almost $3.00 per square foot from other dealers, I had to take the chance. Our order was delivered just a couple of days after I placed it. The boxes were in brand new condition without a single flaw. My husband and I are so impressed with this company. I will continue to recommend them to all my friends. I also called them before I placed my order, and they were very helpful. I couldn't have asked for a better purchasing experience."

2017-11-27

Quick shipping and great price

"Shipping was very quick and order arrived without damage. Our new flooring is beautiful and we are very happy. "

dallas cowboys

"Wonderful expeerience from placing the order until it's arrival"

2017-11-17

"Easier than I anticipated "

vinyl flooring

"When I ordered my vinyl flooring, customer service was so friendly and helpful"

Kitchen and bathroom flooring

"From my first phone call to request samples, to the actual delivery, the company surpassed my expectations. The employees were polite and helpful, and the delivery was exactly as promised. The flooring was beautiful, and we saved hundreds of dollars. We couldn’t have been more pleased. "

Great price on LVT

"After searching numerous local retailers, I checked pricing online with American Carpet Wholesalers for Armstrong Luxury Vinyl Tile. I had purchased carpeting through Dalton previously and was satisfied, so decided to check pricing on this product as well. I found American Carpet Wholesaler to be $1.50 sf cheaper than buying locally, plus Armstrong had a special waiving shipping fees. My purchase arrived ahead of the scheduled delivery with no damages, and exactly as ordered. I was pleased with the transaction, pricing, and shipping, plus my floor looks great."

2017-11-16

Got exactly what we expected!

"I ordered flooring for my grandmothers kitchen to surprise her when she returned home from the hospital. She was blown away and It was exactly what she wanted. I ordered online and was kept informed on progress until delivery. We will definitely order again. "

supplies needed

"great customer service and fast delivery. prices are the best. I had no problems or concerns with internet purchase."

Kitchen Flooring

"MY salesman Ben was very professional to ensure all the items needed for my kitchen flooring project were shipped. Shipping was fast and the delivery service (FedX) brought the 450 pound pallet into my garage."

2017-11-16

Great company, fast service!

"I saved .60 per square foot of flooring over everyone else! And the flooring is not rejects or marred in any way at all! It looks great. Delivery was fast, just as promised. I will buy from them again."

2017-11-15

Great deal fast shipping

"Always save money here. This order of vinyl plank flooring we saved over 800.00 after searching here locally for the best deal "

Share American Carpet Wholesalers's store rating

American Carpet Wholesalers is a Merchant Member! Learn more

American Carpet Wholesalers is a merchant member
American Carpet Wholesalers participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,474 merchant members.