2317 Chattanooga Rd.
    Dalton, GA US
    Note: This is a local storefront
    American Carpet Wholesalers of Georgia

Customer service: 9.46/10
Return/Replacement policy: 9.28/10
2018-05-23

Excellent prices and service

"We ordered Somerset hardwood flooring from American Carpet Wholesalers a couple of months ago to complete the reflooring of our house. I had a little concern about ordering the flooring a company out-of-state, but American Carpet Wholesalers was substantially less expensive than local retailers for the identical flooring and an online search showed the company to be reputable, so I ordered. The flooring, by the way, was the same as the Somerset hardwood we had installed a few months previously through a local retailer. The flooring arrived in a few days, and we had the last of it installed last week. From purchase to shipment to delivery, dealing with American Carpet Wholesalers could not have been easier or better."

Great flexibility

"Appreciate the flexibility in shipping for a dock pick up to save some cash"

5 star products and service

"Got some good advice from George W. in sales. Flooring was good quality and order was delivered promptly and in great condition. I'll definitely be doing business again."

very happy

"I was pleased to finally find material that fit my need. My bedroom is 13 X 13'6 and while there are some materials that dome in 15 foot widths there would be too much waste. The material I got was just the right size,

Another requirement was that it be eco friendly. This being a congoleum product it is.

Lastly, the relationship with the salesman, Bruce, went very smoothly, in fact he went the extra mile to get my order delivered in time as the factory had originally sent the wrong product. The delivery itself was seamless from Georgia to my home and it did arrive when promised which was necessary as I all ready had booked the contractor.

2018-05-16

Unbeatable prices and great customer service

"I did a lot of comparison shopping for supplies needed for my project and American Carpet Wholesalers had the best prices around to include the internet. Their customer service is EXCELLENT. Ms. Regina went above and beyond to ensure we got the supplies that we needed. I highly recommend this company for all your flooring needs."

Great purchase from American Carpet Wholesalers

"Ordered 3 boxes of Bruce hardwood flooring, which was promptly shipped. The boxes arrived on time, well padded and strapped. Even with the shipping cost, it was cheaper then purchasing from the big local lumber store."

Purchased carpet on line

"We had an idea what the carpet looked like through prior experience. Our local source did not have the quantity we needed so we went on line and purchased from American Carpet Wholesalers. It was what we expected and very quick shipment. "

2018-05-15

Best way to buy flooring

"Top notch company! We priced luxury vinyl flooring for our new home at a brick and mortar store and the price was double what our allowance was. I started shopping online and found American Carpet Wholesalers. Their price fit in with our allowance. After reading reviews and calling them directly we ordered our flooring. Everyone we talked with was always very professional and helpful. We placed another order for other products needed to finish the job. Once again the same great service! We highly recommend this company. If we can name one employee, it would be Greg Dykes. He answered all our questions and always got back to us promptly. We love our new floor! Thank you American Carpet Wholesalers. "

2018-05-15

Good service and great price

"I enjoyed working with Ben, who I found to be helpful and communicative. I wish he had asked more questions about the room's dimensions rather than just the square footage. Had I been a bit more educated about the size of the rolls and how much room to leave for waste, I likely knocked the job out in one trip/delivery and with one roll, ultimately saving me some time and money. In all, I'm more educated now and would shop this store again."

Great service!

"We were very pleased with the wonderful service!"

Great service

"We have ordered a few times form American Carpet Wholesalers. The customer service, Bob Mathis, in particular is great!"

2018-05-15

Immediately responsive. Very friendly and helpful representative.

"I live across country. Pricing was better than local wholesalers. Representative was quick to respond, knowledgeable, concise and very courteous. I would use them again for my flooring needs. "

excellent

"Worker with Chris has a knowledge of the product, very helpful, patient"

2018-05-15

Easiest and best order experience ever!

"This experience seemed too good to be true. Easy ordering, exceptional price, fast delivery. Perfect!!!"

Wonderful!

"I was in need of some engineered flooring to match some existing flooring. American Carpet Wholesalers had exactly what I was looking for at a great price. "

Share American Carpet Wholesalers's store rating

American Carpet Wholesalers is a Merchant Member! Learn more

American Carpet Wholesalers is a merchant member
American Carpet Wholesalers participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,437 merchant members.