2317 Chattanooga Rd.
    Dalton, GA US
    Note: This is a local storefront
    American Carpet Wholesalers of Georgia

Customer service: 9.58/10
Return/Replacement policy: 9.01/10
2018-07-17

Really good price

"Excellent customer service, thank you George "

trusted seller

"Good quality and reasonable price prompt shipping"

Discontinued flooring SAVE!

"Searched, frantically, both locally and via Internet for Shaw flooring, that I knew was discontinued, but needed in order to finish flooring to match all throughout a home I recently purchased. Finally, speaking with your representative, Joel, I found American Carpet Wholesalers had nearly enough to complete the home flooring. Joel was able to assist me by answering questions and gave me a fantastic price on remaining flooring you had in stock for this project. I am so pleased that I found American Carpet Wholesalers. The product was shipped quickly and I now have the flooring installed. Thank you."

Excellent service

"They found me the tile I wanted at $1.50 cheaper than any place in my area. It also was shipped on time. "

needed more interaction from American Carpet Wholesalers

"I was excited to find my flooring still available, after all what was already in my home was now 10 years old. I wanted the bedrooms to match what I already had in the house. I didn't think that finding a transition strip would be that hard to find. I needed 30 inches of a reducer strip had to purchase the whole strip which really didn't surprise me. But the cost of shipping it was almost the same price as 2 T-moldings and 1 reducer strip.
The lack of communication was poor. Placed the order 6-8-18. Credit Card was charged a week later, Didn't get a shipping confirmation until 6-26-18. With a signature required and 1 day notice before it was delivered that was poor customer service.

NORTHERN NECK OF VA - HAPPY CUSTOMER

"GREG DYKES WAS A PLEASURE TO WORK WITH OVER THE PHONE!! HE WAS INFORMATIVE, HELPFUL AND EASY TO RELATE TO AND OFFERED GREAT SUGGESTIONS AND INSIGHTS.

THE PROCESS WENT OFF WITHOUT A HITCH. HE SENT REGULAR COMMUNICATIONS AND UPDATES - THE CARPET TOOK A FEW WEEKS TO ARRIVE @ AMERICAN CARPETS. ONCE HE HAD IT IN HS WAREHOUSE, SHIPPING ETA'S WERE UPDATED AND SHIPPER INFO AND CONTACTS WERE RECEIVED IMMEDIATELY

2018-07-15

George Woods is the best!

"George made the whole experience a breeze! His selections were great and the price was amazing compared to the big box stores where I live. Will definitely go back when I need carpet or hardwoods!"

2018-07-14

GREAT EXPERIENCE!

"Awesome product, helpful customer service!"

2018-07-13

Had what i needed and at the best price that i could find.

"Fast shipping,great service."

2018-07-13

Excellent customer service, Kwik delivery, and only 5 pieces out of 31 boxes were messed up.

"The and the representative was very helpful. The flooring got here very quickly I had it within a week, and out of 31 boxes there were only 5 bad pieces. I thought that was pretty good for that much material shipped."

Vinyl Planking

"Sent correctly and very efficient. Thank you for giving us a comparable price. "

flooring purchase

"Order was delivered on time and packaged very well."

Great Price for Great Product

"I found American Carpet Wholesalers online. They had the same product that I wanted. American Carpet was selling it for 25% less than a price I could find locally and the shipping was free due to the quantity that I bought."

Great customer service!

"Was looking everywhere for a specific type of flooring to finish off a project. American Carpet Wholesalers had a box for me, helped me make sure it was the right one, and sent it in no time. No minimum order of several boxes and the shipping although was alot, it was way less than other vendors. Great experience, and I will refer others to them."

Couristan Balmoral Collection Custom Serged Rug

"Bruce Porter assisted me with this purchase. He was very prompt and courteous. The rug was made exactly as we discussed, shipped and delivered as promised. I was very pleased with my experience and believe we also got a fair price. The rug is beautiful!"

Share American Carpet Wholesalers's store rating

American Carpet Wholesalers is a Merchant Member! Learn more

American Carpet Wholesalers is a merchant member
American Carpet Wholesalers participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,433 merchant members.