Stores > American Carpet Wholesalers

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.27/10 9.27/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.17/10 9.17/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.40/10 9.40/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.24/10 9.24/10
Voice your opinion! Review American Carpet Wholesalers by clicking a star below.

2018-02-18

"They delivered the requested product quicker then expected and answered all my questions."

2018-02-17

Great prices, excellent service

"Did masses of research for carpets and luxury vinyl plank flooring, ACW had the best prices and fastest delivery, meet all of our needs without any issues. The products were shipped from GA to CA and the rates were very reasonable considering the weight and distance."

2018-02-17

Fast shipping and great prices!!!

"A++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++"

2018-02-16

Professional service, competitive prices, secure shipping method to prevent damage

"Teri handled my product request in a professional manner, special ordering a size of LVT that was not advertised on their site.

Prices are very competitive.

I was worried about damage during shipping, but the material was securely packaged to protect the product.

I would not hesitate recommending this company to anyone.

Best price in the land!

"I was looking for a specific product and found the best price with American Carpet Wholesalers. I was more than happy with customer service from asking initial questions to processing the order and delivery confirmation. Highly recommend!"

2018-02-16

Great selection and value!

"We originally saw the Southwind Harbor Plank product at a our local carpet store. We found the same product online with American Carpet Wholesalers and decided to give them a try. I'm glad we did! Steve, our ACW rep, was very professional helped me every step of the way. We had never bought flooring before and his expertise gave us confidence to do it ourselves. From order to delivery the process was smooth. I definitely recommend this company and will use them again in the future. Thank you American Carpet Wholesales for my magnificent new floor!"

Good prices,But

"I ordered some LVT and grout the product was just what I wanted and the unit price for the tile was good but the price for the grout was $35 a quart but what was outrageous was the $ 85 shipping for two boxes of tile and the overpriced grout."

American Carpet Wholesalers

"They had the product I needed at a reasonable price . Other retailers told me it could be several weeks before I could get my tile, and it would cost much more to ship than American Carpet Wholesalers was charging. "

2018-02-15

Exterior carpet for pool side

"My order arrived in record time and the quality appeared very good. It is an exterior application by poolside, so it will be a while before I can report the durability. I roll them up for winter storage."

2018-02-15

Best Price, great service!!

"I shopped the flooring and was concerned about "buying online as opposed to buying at a local store". What a great decision! My experience was perfect. The exact product I wanted at a great price and it was delivered quickly. I am going to need two more orders in the next few months (for additional rooms) and will definitely buy from American Carpet. "

2018-02-15

Sales personnel, quality, and quantity

"Worked with shipping, pleasant sales person, helped with Sq Ft, worked to finish an order while in the showroom instead of having to return two days later."

2018-02-15

Incredible value and customer service

"Overall, a great experience. We worked with Ben who was fantastic. From order to delivery, we saved money without compromising quality of product. As a result of the money we saved and now knowing how easy it is to work with American Carpet Wholesalers, we will be able to purchase from them again in the future to finish two additional bedrooms."

home owner

"had exactly what I needed for the best price!"

Flooring

"Satisfied with the product. Over ordered underlayment and wasn’t able to return excess due to shipment deadlines. "

Dan's Vinyl Flooring Review

"Researched and found that American Carpet Wholesalers had the best price on the Shaw Gran Sasso Jatoba plus vinyl flooring I needed. Spoke to Greg on the phone and placed my order for 34 boxes. Greg also worked to ensure that all boxes came from the same lot and he also provided the best shipping cost to get it to my residence in PA. Upon arrival the FedEx driver was really helpful and not only lift gated the flooring from the truck to my driveway but also wheeled it to the end of my drive (about 25 feet) to allow me to more easily move the flooring to my basement for installation.

The order was well packed and arrived with all flooring shrink wrapped on a pallet to prevent damage. While I have not yet opened all boxes, I did open two and the flooring is just as expected and contains the Shaw installation instructions. I also emailed Greg and he let me know that the flooring was covered by warranty of the manufacturer and if I had any issues just to contact American Carpet Wholesalers directly and they would handle the claim.

All in all I saved a bunch over other suppliers and the product was just as ordered.

Keep up the great work and the excellent customer service and shipping.

Thanks again.

Share American Carpet Wholesalers's store rating

American Carpet Wholesalers is a Merchant Member! Learn more

American Carpet Wholesalers is a merchant member
American Carpet Wholesalers participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,462 merchant members.