Product & services pricing 8.33/10
Shipping & packaging: 9.50/10
Customer service: 10.00/10
Return/Replacement policy: 10.00/10
2016-10-27

"The product met all expectations. "

2016-10-27

Would use them again

"Bought a Rhino Rack system and Waterproof Kar Pak for our 2004 Nissan Altima. Everything was as it was claimed. Shipped fast and on time, everything was included. The sizing instructions were a bit off and when I put them on the car they had to be adjusted to be even but aside from that everything was great and has already been put to use."

2016-10-24

Fast delivery and just in time for the big move

"A much cheaper alternative than a truck cap and more versatile. It arrived the morning of our move and performed perfectly keeping my contents in."

2016-10-18

Just Great - will shop there again

"Great service and fast shipping. I really like the registration folder for the glove box."

2016-10-14

Women read instructions

"I was disappointed that there were no written instructions or pictures to put the item together. This must have been intended for a man since they don't read instructions anyway."

2016-10-14

"Paid for 3 day delivery but after 4 days we still haven't received any of our products. Very unhappy with this due to its delaying us going on our vacation 3 days. And the supervisor we spoke to over the phone was rude and non helpful. "

2016-10-12

"they delivered when they promised.
the product was as described.
every thing was easy to order with great customer service. i would order again grom this web site

2016-10-11

Roof rack purchase.

"I had to order by phone since I wanted the 58" bars for the Thule roof rack for my new Canyon pickup. They knew their stuff and the communication emails were great. I had called a week earlier to confirm I could get the longer bars and when asked about it going on sale was told nothing on the horizon. A week later it was $50 off so watch for a sale on your item before buying."

2016-10-11

Dog gone good products!

"The supplies we purchased for our dogs were delivered quickly and good quality!"

2016-10-04

"Fast shipping and great customer service!"

2016-10-01

"I'm very impressed with item, especially with immediate response and delivery. I have already recommended to our friends!"

2016-09-20

Bad expierence

"Took days to ship out usps satus says shipped and i have yet to revieve my item"

cargogear's Avatar
cargogear from CargoGear.com has responded
Posted Sep-27-2016

“We are sorry about the bad experience, we were not aware of the problem prior to this review. We're happy that once we contacted you we were able to expedite your replacement and resolve the problem.”

2016-09-15

Video footage never lies...

"Love the Dashcam & rearview mirror mount - surprisingly crisp picture from such a compact device. Comforting knowing if something occurs I've got video to verify the who, what, where....
CargoGear.com offered very attractive pricing and extremely quick delivery at no additional charge - well done.

2016-09-09

NO SHOW FROM FED X

"I HAVE NOT RCEIVED YET DONT USE FEDX"

2016-09-01

Quick delivery and lowest price

"I found a part I needed for my truck rack on CargoGear.com. I checked other sources for better pricing but none had a lower price. My shipping was free and my package showed up at my door sooner than I expected. I'm a very satisfied customer!"

Share CargoGear.com's store rating

CargoGear.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

CargoGear.com is a merchant member
CargoGear.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,416 merchant members.